Jemma Lucy - Jem_Lucy d

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
DA54DEAF-B724-4EBF-B799-22202122426B.jpeg

I thought she said SHE had botched surgery....now she’s saying but was other people who mislead her 🤔

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
Was just coming on here to post this!!! I had to squint soooo hard to see what she was saying!! It just stiiiinks of legalities and lawyer-speak 😂
I had to screen shot it then enlarge it to read 😂

What does that say? I can’t read it
Basically says after doing research about the girl that she got the botched images off she realised she’d been mislead about Dr Aslani so decided to take down the page. Full of tit she probably just used people until she got what she wanted A REFUND!

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
I’m confused - I thought she was also complaining about how badly she was treated before & after the surgery?
Is she now saying that’s all lies too & suddenly she’s happy with the whole experience? 🤔

Reactions: 11
Jemma has defo been silenced by being paid off lol she’s motivated by money and they’ve probs paid her off to settle out of court . She clearly doesn’t care about anyone whose been botched

• Angry
Reactions: 12
What a cop out, considering she said his aftercare was appalling, she got infections and they refused to give her anti-biotics and she went to A&E six times, she's all fine with it now and it was someone else's fault 🙄🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 9
How did people find out she owns it and isnt renting? If no chain prob mummy and daddy paid or she is going into rented?

Reactions: 2
How did people find out she owns it and isnt renting? If no chain prob mummy and daddy paid or she is going into rented?
I took no upward chain to mean that the property she is moving to has already been bought and paid for or that she is moving to a rented property but I’m not sure . Maybe the property she is in is rented and the owners are selling hence why she has to move .

Reactions: 5
If you type the address in to Google doesn’t it show the last time the property was bought?

Reactions: 1
That chantelle who was on geordie shore is defending that surgeon. Can imagine what she is saying is correct, that jemmas issue is because she had to pay for it. If thats true it proves what an absolute skank she is, trying to destroy someone’s business & livelyhood for a few quid in her pocket.

• Angry
Reactions: 5
That chantelle who was on geordie shore is defending that surgeon. Can imagine what she is saying is correct, that jemmas issue is because she had to pay for it. If thats true it proves what an absolute skank she is, trying to destroy someone’s business & livelyhood for a few quid in her pocket.
I agree that she’s a skank but i googled Dr Aslani and found loads of bad reviews about him from lately - 2016. A lot of people said they hadn’t been given what they’d paid for and that him and his after care staff were rude.

Moral of the story is don’t trust any of these influencers. Whether it’s surgery or where to buy your sofa from they will all lie for a fee or ‘exposer’. They don’t care about their followers/audience at all

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Jemma has defo been silenced by being paid off lol she’s motivated by money and they’ve probs paid her off to settle out of court . She clearly doesn’t care about anyone whose been botched
Well lets hope she donates some/all of it back to the NHS to replace the money they have spent fixing her up the apparent 10 times she went to A&E, because she was stupid enough to go abroad for surgery with a surgeon who she didn't fully research!

Weren't they shagging and proper loved up at one one point 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 8
She actually addressed this in one of the Aslani rants, she said Chantelle was defending him but had told Jemmas mate that it was the worst thing she had done and her butt looked like 2 rocks! But she has to big him up because it's part of the deal....Jemma even commented under the latest of Chantelles posts but that's been deleted now too 🙄 She so said "she hates me anyway" !!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.