Jeffrey Epstein

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Unredacted black book:

Genuinely wondering if this is all real? Only because one person is listed has a Cirencester address, however I noticed the dialling code was wrong. So I googled the address as well and it doesn't exist either.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
I'm confused, it starts with John Doe but then goes on to to say she/her, so shouldn't it be Jane Doe?
I think because there are so many anonymous people they’re all numbered as a John since they can’t neutralise the gender of so many people. Interesting she’s worried about her safety in her home country…

Reactions: 3
Thanks for explaining the difference; I wondered it too. I'm guessing the black book means a contact, the next list is more important as they're likely folks who went to the island? Do correct me if I'm wrong though.

Been keeping a close eye on Twitter to see it all unfurling. I was surprised to see it as a Jane Doe though too. Following this thread with interest.

Reactions: 4

Yel

The list of names will be now be dropping today, with a couple redacted, on a rolling basis with no idea how many will be released and when? 🙄

I wouldn't be surprised if it's none today.

The names will be released on a rolling basis by Southern District of New York
Jane Doe 107 and three others will retain anonymity for another 30 days

Reactions: 8
The list of names will be now be dropping today, with a couple redacted, on a rolling basis with no idea how many will be released and when? 🙄

Am waiting eagerly to see who is on it.

from AGC Blind

14. ENTERTAINMENT LAWYER 01/02 **14**
Early Start: Almost thirty years ago, the madam/procurer (Ghislaine Maxwell) started really building her resume as someone who knew what to do to get underage kids to a place where they could be abused and then capture evidence of people abusing them to be used against the abusers at a later date. It was at an event nearly thirty years ago that gave rise to the dead billionaire (Jeffrey Epstein). No, they had not worked together yet, but it is what the madam/procurer and her dad (Robert Maxwell) gathered that day that put so many people on the hook. The event was naturally a Disney themed event. It took place at the homestead of a Lord (Alexander Thynn, 7th Marquess of Bath). This Lord just happened to die during COVID, but left a legacy of debauchery. At one point he had nearly 100 women on his payroll that he slept with, in addition to his wife of course. These women were given cottages on his land to live and to entertain his friends on as needed basis. Most of them were also wired for sound and video. The Lord enjoyed watching. He also had a love of adult videos, most of which he made himself or commissioned through one of the 100 women. What a perfect place to invite a bunch of underage girls and boys and then to get everything recorded to use later. It made perfect sense of course then to have the tabloid owner and his daughter have their Disney party there. The names of those attendees were the foundation of the dead billionaire's blackmail business and also one of the reasons the tabloid owner (“The Mirror”) ended up dead. Ghislaine Maxwell/Jeffrey Epstein/Robert Maxwell/Alexander Thynn, 7th Marquess of Bath/”The Mirror” (The Mirror organised a Disney day out for the kids at Lord and Lady Bath's Longleat House, in Wiltshire. A great fun day in which Ghislaine Maxwell presented a cheque for £2000 for the save the children fund. 13th September 1985)

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 9

What a farce. When has a particular court document ever been released "bit by bit" or "name by name" on a rolling basis before? Surely there is a package of documents that the court has unsealed, so they immediately transition from "not available" to "available", not this "rolling basis" of different bits of the same document.

Just proves how entirely stage managed and a complete load of bollocks this whole thing is.

Reactions: 15

Glenn Dubin, trump and Clinton are on there those names are on google via other news outlets. on here Dubin

---
Looks like it's been released. I think this is valid info for the court docs. Page is getting slower, weight of traffic I guess.

Definitely rammed not even loading, coming up with errors lol

Reactions: 5
Are they going off some strategic move here?

Shi^ or get off the pot. I'm sure there's a reason for their slow drip, waiting for more people to wake up?

Normal times I'd say nothing will ever come of this, but we're not living in normal times.

I think things have been going down, but what that is, I have no idea.
2024 is already off to a weird start imo.

Reactions: 6
Hillary turned her comments off on Twitter earlier this week she knows it’s coming.
---
Here you go live multiple journalists reading live.
And you can listen with the app closed. They’ve just said there’s big information coming next. To do with trump I think.

---
Jane doe 3 was an underage girl trafficked who was forced to have sex with Prince Andrew.

Epstein trafficked her many times. They say that’s the one who he had the court case with. John Brunel is mentioned a lot. Flight manifests with lots of trafficking of children
---
Trump raped a 13 year old.
sports stars and celebs are on the list.
apparently when you’re in the compound on Epsteins island you can’t get out. Poor kids
---
Alan durshovitz. ( spelling ) Mentioned multiple times. He made a deal on the epistein case. One of the bigger names
---
Bill Clinton’s mentioned over 100 times..

Sorry for the spam listening live.
---
Micheal Jackson, David copperfield. A list is coming.
---
Jackson mentioned not sure as what of yet

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I’m worried about the Jane Doe who wants her name suppressed - it might be released with all this information and she lives in a very conservative country now.
---
Trump raped a 13 year old.
What on earth?!
---
Jane doe 3 was an underage girl trafficked who was forced to have sex with Prince Andrew.
This is interesting because all the news reports I read prior said Andrew was not worried and he wouldn’t be mentioned that much.