Jeffrey Epstein

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Today, Paris is opening a case for potential French victims being assaulted here in Paris and in other countries, also to see if there are ramifications between USA and France rings.

I think it’s for the purpose of doing it or being able to investigate properly.

I call it BS because of oh so many cases being buried here especially in the region of southern France.( Var department, Draguignan is an example)
Especially children sexual rings.

Attorneys are corrupted at a high level,it’s disgusting.
I even read testimonies of policewomen being told to stop this or that investigations.

F0684465-2CB1-44F1-999F-31E430AABFE7.png

Reactions: 2
Yeah I totally buy that Prince Andrew knew absolutely nothing. Sure...

The BRF can try to keep spinning that ‘Randy Andy’ was totally innocent and had no idea but pictures don’t lie. His history and timeline of repeatedly hanging out with Epstein are irrefutable. And denying it over and over is not going to work, especially in this day and age. What Epstein did was awful and by no means did he pull off those heinous acts alone. People like Prince Andrew enabled his behavior and by associating with him therefore legitimizing Epstein and his behavior. There is no excuse.

By no means am I a fan of Meghan and I think she’s highly overrated but I’ve seen several tabloids trashing Meghan specifically over the private jet use alongside Andrew’s ties to Epstein... as if that is remotely comparable to being friends with a pedophile that held an underage sex trafficking ring for decades and ALSO participated in such horrid acts. Not comparable at all.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
It's the least of the problems, but why can't any American news presenter actually pronounce his name right?! They keep saying "steeen" instead of "st-eye-n". They died it with Weinstein too, and it just comes off as poor reporting.

Hopefully the survivors will properly get their day in court, but for some reason over the years all the judges keep wanting to prevent justice so doubt we will Andrew who has actually been accused of both assault and rape ever have to face justice. That girlfriend of his also seems to be untouchable, why has she not been arrested!

Apparently he made his money blackmailing people, as he had no qualifications nor any financial clients... the whole thing is just fishy and it's shocking so much corruption and harm was allowed in plain sight to go on.
OMG THANK YOU A MILLION TIMES

Same in France about Epstein, everytime my husband hear pronounced like that by news presenters, he is annoyed because they do it on purpose.

Please tell me why is the previous post from @thistle has been removed.

Last edited:
Sorry deleted my post, it felt a bit ranty. But omg yes, can no bloody USA anchor get Weinstein & Epstein's names right? It's a small detail in the grand scheme of things, but to me it seems such shoddy reporting and just lack of basic German.

The whole thing is just awful, and apparently was world wide, there was even an accusation where he was trying to force one of these survivors to get married to another woman to secure residency. To think of all the staff in his many houses that just turned a blind eye, sickening.

• Sad
Reactions: 1
Sorry deleted my post, it felt a bit ranty. But omg yes, can no bloody USA anchor get Weinstein & Epstein's names right? It's a small detail in the grand scheme of things, but to me it seems such shoddy reporting and just lack of basic German.

The whole thing is just awful, and apparently was world wide, there was even an accusation where he was trying to force one of these survivors to get married to another woman to secure residency. To think of all the staff in his many houses that just turned a blind eye, sickening.
Oh I didn’t feel to be ranty at all.
Don’t worry.

You spoke the truth, persons of influence or wealthy people will always get away with what they do.
And yes, strangely they can catch anybody besides the woman who was with Epstein 🤨

I think the mispronunciations aren’t innocent, it’s odd and really suspicious, I have an idea of why it’s purposely pronounced this way but 🤐.

But yeah when I think of all the things that are happening right now and we don’t know make me nauseous.
pweirdo rings are really protected because children are a valuable “thing” for them.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 2
Indeed, the fact that so much or
I get so annoyed as well by the 'steen' pronounciation. very odd.
Ha yes, it's like nails on a chalkboard at this point. I understand they may not be able to get the "w" and "st" sounds right, but ffs they should know the difference between ie and ei. Like, they can say Einstein right, but suddenly Weinstein becomes Weinsteen and Epstein, Epsteen.

It just comes off as some deliberate attempt to gaslight the public that steen is the correct pronounciation, and gradually they all start repeating it in interviews... okay, maybe too far, but I've only heard a few UK interviews (who still mess up the "ST" at least get the EI right!

Like they can't even get this tit's name right when reporting such a serious crime!

It just comes off as some deliberate attempt to gaslight the public that steen is the correct pronounciation, and gradually they all start repeating it in interviews... okay, maybe too far, but I've only heard a few UK interviews (who still mess up the "ST" at least get the EI right!

Like they can't even get this tit's name right when reporting such a serious crime!
It’s exactly how my husband feels about that.

Also
5AF2A97C-976D-4358-A5D2-F37AB3EA1565.jpeg

4FAF377A-585D-4B13-B91B-CD4FF6505F7A.jpeg

Oh really ?
(Took the photo from SJs thread)

Last edited:
He's a bloody liar. Mr knew duck all, was accused of rape a few years back, and was still pally with Epstein after he was convicted of sex crimes. It's just utter nonsense, when you consider they would have had the book thrown at them if they weren't of such high status. I can't imagine how frustrated and angry their victims must be.

Reactions: 7
This morning, I’ve just heard from the news that two days before the opening of the Epstein’s case by Paris, his appartment, there, was “visited”.
To clean the mess I assume.
I’m not even surprised.

Without turning into a conspiracy post,I genuinely think that everything and everyone is related from America to Belgium etc....
Yeah is a thing aswell in Belgium supposed dubbed (there's not much available online other than conspiracy theory ones) Mothers of Darkness Castle (or what its officially called Chateau Des Amerois in Belgium is owned by a head of a company which sells essentially Prozac that what I have stated there is categorically fact (about the pharmaceutical company rather, being owned by the property's owner) but everything about Mothers of Darkness Castle is mostly (if not all) conspiracies, also Eyes Wide Shut is I believe a movie should be interesting to watch I have heard...

Also there's a fair bit about the likes of Marc Dutroux though going into a lot of it about how he was meant to have been not sure of the correct term used but essentially bringing (by some peoples opinions at least) children to Mothers of Darkness Castle not sure if that's entirely true, was a huge problem though at the time in Belgium with the justice system of failures.

There's no way Edward I'd think is going to fool anyone with a video clip of him yeah.....

Last edited:
Yeah is a thing aswell in Belgium supposed dubbed (there's not much available online other than conspiracy theory ones) Mothers of Darkness Castle (or what its officially called Chateau Des Amerois in Belgium is owned by a head of a company which sells essentially Prozac that what I have stated there is categorically fact but everything about Mothers of Darkness Castle is mostly conspiracies, also Eyes Wide Shut is I believe a movie should be interesting to watch I have heard...

There's no way Edward I'd think is going to fool anyone with a video clip of him yeah.....
Interesting, I’ve heard/read about this castle from i think children who testified about being sexually abused, they had being taken to a castle to “ satisfy old men “.🤢

You know, I think that the best trick for people to not believe in things is to make them believing that it’s a conspiracy.
Works 100%, unfortunately.

And yes Eyes Wide Shut is known to be a prime example of satanism, rituals and orgies, an immersion into their world.

Also in addition to think was at least 20 of the witnesses dying as well, also of course when somethings been done behind closed doors and with some impressively powerful people there's always going to be that, but just suppose maybe there might be some who are in on it who are there to yeah essentially take it to the nth degree (though the actual incidents are just as bad) so yeah like essentially what you just said more or less where people think their 'off their head' as such to believe in these theories. I cant say thats a factual thing but nor would I ever put it past them it's not exactly difficult to do I'd have thought coming from a logical standpoint.

Term for that I believe is turn the other cheek

Yeah is a thing aswell in Belgium supposed dubbed (there's not much available online other than conspiracy theory ones) Mothers of Darkness Castle (or what its officially called Chateau Des Amerois in Belgium is owned by a head of a company which sells essentially Prozac that what I have stated there is categorically fact (about the pharmaceutical company rather, being owned by the property's owner) but everything about Mothers of Darkness Castle is mostly (if not all) conspiracies, also Eyes Wide Shut is I believe a movie should be interesting to watch I have heard...

Also there's a fair bit about the likes of Marc Dutroux though going into a lot of it about how he was meant to have been not sure of the correct term used but essentially bringing (by some peoples opinions at least) children to Mothers of Darkness Castle not sure if that's entirely true, was a huge problem though at the time in Belgium with the justice system of failures.

What is this about?
I am completely lost

Oh yes he has brought children there.
I read a file that explicitly explains Marc Dutroux being related to this castle.
I think it was a testimony.
High authorities want to people think that everything is not related but it is.

I don’t know if you had heard of the “shameful file of zandvoort”, well its proven to be related to the Marc Dutroux case but they did everything they could to make it unrelated because it would be a big scandal and all would be blown up.
So they buried the file.

Even here, in France the file has been sent to the president AND the Garde des Sceaux (Justice minister in English approximately) Elisabeth Guiguou and nothing has been done.

Last edited:
  • Sad