Jeffrey Epstein

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well Tony Blair, if correct I’m not surprised dodgy fucker. Numerous names are doing the rounds, bill, Trump. Some say trump got Epstein bumped off.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
The more you look into this guy the more worrying it gets with how many are caught in the spiderweb.

Can anyone recommend a good conspiracy video on him?

That price Andrew photo is very telling. Lots of people are saying Bill Clinton visited his private island 26 times. Involves so many powerful people and looks to go very deep 👀
Have read so many high profile individuals are involved.

People you'd refuse to believe are part of this satanic evil.

I think many will not accept what's laid out in front of them.

Bottom line is this....

Truth has no agenda

Reactions: 7
Not had time to read this thread yet but can anyone explain the list? Was it wrote by him? Did it have a heading saying what the list meant? Or is it just a list of his contacts?
I remember reading something about people (famous) jumping at the chance to visit because of the public/social media influence of just being associated with him (rich man) I just doubt everyone on the list if just contacts did any wrong doing?

Reactions: 7
Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Many of the names have been kicking around for ages and yet no arrests.
So when the documents are unsealed and the names confirmed, what will happen?

We'll prob get a load of denials in the media and that will be it.

Reactions: 4
I have a qn: just because you’re listed in his little black book, does that therefore mean you’re guilty of anything?

I am sure my contact details are probably in lots of people’s phones because I’ve met them once and not because of anything underhand.

Reactions: 12
Hi guys - bit late to the game here but can somebody explain the difference between this new list of Epstein associates and his "Black Book" list of names which was released years ago?

Reactions: 5
Black book listings confirm an association, no guarantee of guilt, but gives reasons to delve further!

I think a lot of media denials are being carefully curated, I do hope publication of the list will expose and confirm, but let’s see…

Reactions: 10
Well Tony Blair, if correct I’m not surprised dodgy fucker. Numerous names are doing the rounds, bill, Trump. Some say trump got Epstein bumped off.
The memes going around at time of Epstein’s death was it was the Clintons who unalived him. As far as Trump being on the manifest, I read many years ago when the rumours first started coming out about Epstein‘s private island that Trump didn’t go there. Photos of Trump and Epstein together are because of hotel association. Epstein was caught trying to groom a workers young daughter on a Trump property and Trump kicked him out. This is just a rumour. Just to clarify I am not American and have no interest in US politics. I don’t want people to think I am a fan of Trump. I am not a fan of any politicians. None of them care about the people and are only interested in lining their pockets.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
The logs (above) have quite a few people listed as ‘pax’ so many are unnamed. One was even listed as ‘male’!
---
Unredacted black book:

Just had a sticky beak: ha ha ha Fergie and Andrew listed under D for Duchess and Duke 😆

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5