Jeffrey Epstein

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But that was leaving the hospital, not arriving at it. If indeed it was his body.
When he arrived at the hosp, they were performing CPR on him, hence no bag... His neck was in a brace because he hung himself so they needed to support it.. They don't put people they are trying to save into a body bag.

Attachments

Reactions: 1
When he arrived at the hosp, they were performing CPR on him, hence no bag... His neck was in a brace because he hung himself so they needed to support it.. They don't put people they are trying to save into a body bag.
Yes, I understand that.

If I have read properly, those photos of him are from a few weeks back when he was taken into hospital after his 1st so - called 'suicide attempt'.

If I have read properly, those photos of him are from a few weeks back when he was taken into hospital after his 1st so - called 'suicide attempt'.
I'm too invested in this. When I finish work today I'll be 're reading everything. Maxwell will be next! It all feels like a massive conspiracy to me. And I'm secretly loving it 🙈

• Haha
I don't think this story is going anywhere, several big publications are hot on it.

Jeffrey could have been strangled, prince andrew has flown off in a private jet to hide with fergie, the madam has been found. Bill clinton says he only flew 4 times in the private jet to the pedalo island, turns out its 26 times.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
He also may not have told her the full truth, the last thing someone guilty of being involved might do is tell their mum. Plausible deniability.
I mean the Queen also married Prince Philip and he has a pretty questionable past. Even if she doesn't know the full extent of her son's indiscretions she must have heard rumors. It's been floating around for some time. This is probably an unpopular opinion given the majority of the posters here love the BRF but I think she's just choosing to turn a blind eye. These victims aren't rich, nor are they from affluent families, or have significant influence/clout. I'm sure the BRF is hoping this all gets swept under the rug soon and Andrew can return to being the Queen's favorite w/o any repercussion. I, on the other hand, want everything to be aired out and all the people that helped and aided Jeffrey Epstein to be taken down.

In regards to whether Epstein is dead or not; he will not be missed. I only feel bad for the victims who will not get to see the justice meted out that Epstein so deserved. The fact that both the guards, who were suppose to keep watch, supposedly fell asleep shows willful negligence from the Justice Department-- which of course is headed by William Barr... and let's not forget that Barr is also chummy with Trump who nominated him to the position. Or the fact that Trump also had meaningful connections with Epstein.

Reactions: 7
If you look back through history, this is what happens…someone knows too much, they’re dispensed with.

Reactions: 7

An official statement from Buckingham Palace. Prince Andrew is supposedly appalled by his former friend's alleged crimes. Yes, because there aren't photos of him hanging out at Epstein's mansion AFTER Epstein had been convicted as a child rapist. I guess all the stories his team planted about the young Royals (Will/Kate vs Harry/Meghan) feuding still couldn't bury his connection to Jeffrey Epstein.

Did the Palace really think this spin they're putting out, that people are going to buy it? Prince Andrew is just as guilty as Epstein as far as I'm concerned. The BRF needs to cut ties with Andrew and let him suffer actual repercussions for his bad decisions for once in his life. Stop enabling or coddling this rich white man-baby.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I really don't think "randy Andy" is going to get out of this thank god! Everyone knows he's been on the same list as Jimmy saville for years.

Pictured: Billionaire paedophile Jeffrey Epstein and his ex-girlfriend Ghislaine Maxwell on a pheasant shoot with Prince Andrew at the Queen's Sandringham home
  • Jeffrey Epstein and former partner Ghislaine Maxwell pictured at Sandringham
  • The couple were seen at the Queen's Norfolk estate during a party in 2000
  • Prince Andrew hosted Epstein and his entourage at the Scotland Balmoral estate
  • It comes after revelations that Andrew even visited Epstein in New York in 2010

Jeffrey Epstein and Ghislaine Maxwell on a pheasant shoot with Prince Andrew at the Sandringham estate in December 2000, weeks before the royals arrived for Christmas

+8
Jeffrey Epstein and Ghislaine Maxwell on a pheasant shoot with Prince Andrew at the Sandringham estate in December 2000, weeks before the royals arrived for Christmas
The Duke of York is pictured (far right) on the same pheasant shoot as Epstein and his former partner on the Queen's estate in December 2000

+8
The Duke of York is pictured (far right) on the same pheasant shoot as Epstein and his former partner on the Queen's estate in December 2000

Rotten to the core that one. Wasn’t he involved in a cash for questions thing a couple of years ago, that good old Fergie orchestrated? He is as corrupt as they come.

• Wow
Andrew is guilty as sin.. But he's lizzys favourite and she'll do everything to protect him 😖

• Sad
I wonder if William and Catherine's plan to stay in a separate property during the RFs summer break at Balmoral is because they want to stay as far away as possible from Andrew.