Jeffrey Epstein

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m worried about the Jane Doe who wants her name suppressed - it might be released with all this information and she lives in a very conservative country now.
There’s quite a few Jane doe’s mentioned. So far 107.110.
There was a slave auction where they auctioned young people. Many famous names involved.
This is disgusting.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
There’s quite a few Jane doe’s mentioned. So far 107.110.
There was a slave auction where they auctioned young people. Many famous names involved.
This is disgusting.
oh sweet Jesus, this is horrendous. Utterly depraved. Why on earth are they naming the victims?!

Reactions: 4
I’m worried about the Jane Doe who wants her name suppressed - it might be released with all this information and she lives in a very conservative country now.
---

What on earth?!
---

This is interesting because all the news reports I read prior said Andrew was not worried and he wouldn’t be mentioned that much.
She filed a report and was threatened to drop the case. She knew about the insides of Epsteins house
---
oh sweet Jesus, this is horrendous. Utterly depraved. Why on earth are they naming the victims?!
All anonymous victims so far. Just famous people.

Reactions: 6
Man on that Twitter feed said if they were guilty they would have been prosecuted and prosecuted ages ago.
What a ridiculous statement.
Also said we should focus on just those running for Presidency. Really blinkered thinking.

Reactions: 9
A few people running for office.

Bill Gates. Jesus.
---
Man on that Twitter feed said if they were guilty they would have been prosecuted and prosecuted ages ago.
What a ridiculous statement.
Also said we should focus on just those running for Presidency. Really blinkered thinking.
One of Epsteins associates will have bought their way out of charges I bet

• Angry
One of Epsteins associates will have bought their way out of charges I bet
Powerful people don’t face the same charges as ‘normal people’. And with rape and sexual abuse - those cases hardly ever get to trial.
Glad someone called out this commentator. He’s talking rubbish.

Reactions: 8
Page between 138/307 missing it’s being redacted. Security reasons or just cut off. There’s 943 pages.

Jeffrey told Jane doe what happened with young girls. Nude photos on the walls. None pormographic. No pics of underage ghillaine asked her to take naked pictures for him
---
Pre selfie era. Maxell had no time to please Epstein so she brought in more girls..

A witness saw a picture of maxwell with the POPE!
no mention if he’s involbed. This is looking worse for Prince Andrew. The picture stood out the most of the pope. On the walls.
---
Welsh footballer is mentioned. Influencer stokie?
African American footballer. Again no context. Stephen hawking!
This is insane!

• Wow
Page between 138/307 missing it’s being redacted. Security reasons or just cut off. There’s 943 pages.

Jeffrey told Jane doe what happened with young girls. Nude photos on the walls. None pormographic. No pics of underage ghillaine asked her to take naked pictures for him
---
Pre selfie era. Maxell had no time to please Epstein so she brought in more girls..

no mention if he’s involbed. This is looking worse for Prince Andrew. The picture stood out the most of the pope. On the walls.
---
This is insane!
I’ve looked at a few of the documents that have been dropped - some of them I don’t see how they are relevant and they seem like standard forms which haven’t been filled in and some of them have pages missing.
---

List released
‘including how Epstein emailed Maxwell to insist that Stephen Hawking did not participate in an underage orgy on his Caribbean Island in 2006.’
I never thought I’d read about Stephen Hawking and underage orgy in the same sentence!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
There’s lots of links to Italy.
oprah is on the list.
Just trying to bring the names and important bits out
---
IMG_5948.png
IMG_5947.png

---
Dershowitz made a statement. In July saying epstien has private videoes of the people in acts In Epsteins house.. where’s the footage!!

Last edited:
  • Wow
There’s lots of links to Italy.
oprah is on the list.
Just trying to bring the names and important bits out
---
View attachment 2667195View attachment 2667196
That Black Book has been out for awhile - I wouldn’t say that someone is guilty of something because Jeffrey has their contact details. He could have got them from elsewhere. And again some people have been named because they attended a fundraiser or party by Epstein which doesn’t necessarily mean they are guilty of being part of his sex ring.

Reactions: 14
That Black Book has been out for awhile - I wouldn’t say that someone is guilty of something because Jeffrey has their contact details. He could have got them from elsewhere. And again some people have been named because they attended a fundraiser or party by Epstein which doesn’t necessarily mean they are guilty of being part of his sex ring.
Messi’s name is rumoured to be on it but I’ll wait till it’s in black and white. Oh yes they’ve said they may not be involved in the sex ring. Just listing names they’re reporting.
---
There’s an allegation in the papers saying Stephen hawking took part in an underage orgy. There waiting for the pictures apparently.
---
It was physically possible for him to take part.
Politician wise again.
Both Clinton’s.
Donald trump was aware since the 80s about Epstein.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4

---

---
This is insane!
I think 'if' powerful people are mentioned, it'll will be tough to reconcile. Society is conditioned to place famous individuals high on a pedestal where they are untouchable. Cognitive dissonance comes to mind.

Let the chips fall where they may.
I'd rather know the ugly truth than continue to live with a comfy lie.

Reactions: 7
stephen Hawkins name has been around for a While. It’s possible the evidence of major big names have been destroyed since the raid in 2005.

Reactions: 5

---
Most concerning name. Prince Andrew it’s disturbing. The people talking say. Apparently Komg Charles was best friends with Jimmy Saville he stayed with him. This is what the people reporting are saying.

Reactions: 3
Mark Epstein was told by his brother before he was killed or killed himself. if the news came out about the people in thw 2016 election it would have to be canceeld it’s in todays New York post.
---
Sorry it may not make sense but I’m just picking out important bits mentioned there’s a few talking taking turns.
---
There’s many victims coming forward. Even two weeks ago including a polish model. Jp Morgan. Deutcha bank (spelling)
---
Clinton and Epstein had a very close relationship, friendly relationship.

big weird one now. The team have found hawking frequently visited the island for please. He likes undressed midgets doing equations on a chalk board.

What the duck!!!
---
IMG_5952.png

There’s a senator in Maine who’s names redacted

David copperfield

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 8