Secret Celebrity Gossip #148

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What evidence is there other than he let his ā€˜poncyā€™ mate stay at his? Genuinely curious but so far this is all Iā€™ve heard on him. No digs.
Do you have mates that are ponces though? He wasnā€™t allowed to join the gliding club afterwards, they didnā€™t believe him and they were privy to details that we arenā€™t.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Do you have mates that are ponces though? He wasnā€™t allowed to join the gliding club afterwards, they didnā€™t believe him and they were privy to details that we arenā€™t.
But you wouldn't necessarily know? That's the whole point, you may actually know someone, we all might. But unless they're caught you won't know.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Houseinhabit is as mad as a box of frogs. I used to follow her. She lies an awful lot, pretends Instagram is trying to shadow ban her account when really she's being reported for sending people abusive messages and replying to the comment sections of other peoples posts when ever someone (rightly) disagrees with her. I have witnessed this bullshit. She was vile to a person and then cried that her account had been restricted because of her coverage of something šŸ™„šŸ™„ I knew that was total bullshit cause I had witnessed her psychotic behaviour. She was restricted because she was vile and verbally attacking someone online.

Plus I followed her through her coverage of the Ghislaine Maxwell trial and she fan girled over her. It was disgusting. She started wearing a beret like her sister and kept trying to "accidentally" get in the same spaces as them like the lift etc. she wanted so desperately for Ghislaine to notice her as well. Pathetic. She is exactly the type of person who would have turned a blind eye to their tit.

Also throughout her coverage her tone in relation to the victims took a turn and she posted some victim blame type stuff (I reckon she did this because she was really trying to ingratiate herself with the family at the time) and I messaged her telling her if she's covering this trial she needs to be more sensitive to abuse victims as a lot of us are following her coverage. She reported my message for abuse. I didn't write anything abusive, I literally told her she should be more conscious of her target audience. As I said, a nutbag.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
Houseinhabit is as mad as a box of frogs. I used to follow her. She lies an awful lot, pretends Instagram is trying to shadow ban her account when really she's being reported for sending people abusive messages and replying to the comment sections of other peoples posts when ever someone (rightly) disagrees with her. I have witnessed this bullshit. She was vile to a person and then cried that her account had been restricted because of her coverage of something šŸ™„šŸ™„ I knew that was total bullshit cause I had witnessed her psychotic behaviour. She was restricted because she was vile and verbally attacking someone online.

Plus I followed her through her coverage of the Ghislaine Maxwell trial and she fan girled over her. It was disgusting. She started wearing a beret like her sister and kept trying to "accidentally" get in the same spaces as them like the lift etc. she wanted so desperately for Ghislaine to notice her as well. Pathetic. She is exactly the type of person who would have turned a blind eye to their tit.

Also throughout her coverage her tone in relation to the victims took a turn and she posted some victim blame type stuff (I reckon she did this because she was really trying to ingratiate herself with the family at the time) and I messaged her telling her if she's covering this trial she needs to be more sensitive to abuse victims as a lot of us are following her coverage. She reported my message for abuse. I didn't write anything abusive, I literally told her she should be more conscious of her target audience. As I said, a nutbag.
Must admit I do think sheā€™s fan girling over Ghislaine and her family. The Royals, too! Iā€™ve also witnessed her rude and sometimes abusive comments to people who have just shown genuine curiosity with questions on her posts.

Saying that, I do follow her and read the majority of her posts. Sheā€™s like any other ā€œinfluencerā€ in it for the freebies and the clout. I call her an influencer because her ads are now front and centre. Itā€™s more about makin money from what she posts. Not blaming her, sheā€™s got a family to feed but sheā€™s not the serious, investigative journalist she claims to be!

Her coronation posts made me feel sick! Bumming Hervey off, to me, she is the biggest apologist for rich sweaty pigs like Andrew.

I think sheā€™s become a generic grammer now. Nothing big ever comes itā€™s empty ā€œwatch this spaceā€ stuff. Iā€™ll still watch that space though!
šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 11

Iā€™ve no idea who this person is but she sounds bat tit. Why would anyone be obsessed with the Maxwell family?

Reactions: 23
Must admit I do think sheā€™s fan girling over Ghislaine and her family. The Royals, too! Iā€™ve also witnessed her rude and sometimes abusive comments to people who have just shown genuine curiosity with questions on her posts.

Saying that, I do follow her and read the majority of her posts. Sheā€™s like any other ā€œinfluencerā€ in it for the freebies and the clout. I call her an influencer because her ads are now front and centre. Itā€™s more about makin money from what she posts. Not blaming her, sheā€™s got a family to feed but sheā€™s not the serious, investigative journalist she claims to be!

Her coronation posts made me feel sick! Bumming Hervey off, to me, she is the biggest apologist for rich sweaty pigs like Andrew.

I think sheā€™s become a generic grammer now. Nothing big ever comes itā€™s empty ā€œwatch this spaceā€ stuff. Iā€™ll still watch that space though!
šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
Yes it's always "watch this space" and nothing ever comes from it. It's just constant teasing of a big reveal that never comes šŸ™„
---
Iā€™ve no idea who this person is but she sounds bat tit. Why would anyone be obsessed with the Maxwell family?
She just gets kinda giddy around people she's sees a being powerful, she radiates "pick me" energy. She obviously has a lot of issues so I really wouldn't trust anything she posts, it's a lot of implication without any facts mostly.

Reactions: 13
I unfollowed HIH as she started out great then just descended into utter bullshit.
I also feel sorry for her family dragged around the US while she pretends to be a tit hot truth seeker. duck off now.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
HiH has her own thread on here, and I'm always surprised how quiet it is. She makes out she's really well connected and getting loads of inside exclusive information but those exclusives never actually materialise. Her current girl crush seems to be anti-vax conspiracy theorist RFK. She is best ignored IMO.

Reactions: 21
The stories or ā€˜investigationsā€™ never do come to an end thatā€™s one thing Iā€™ve noticed. Comes across as being very obsessed very easily with public figures. Her obsession with Robert Kennedy atm and the Kennedy family & following them from state to state. Her coverage of Ghislaine I found to be in poor taste & quite bizarre given the charges against her, it was almost trying to glorify her & her family.

Reactions: 16
Donā€™t put all your money on it not being true. Itā€™s another open secret.
No it isn't. It's just been repeated so many times as fact by all kinds of people that everyone assumes it is.

It *might* be true, but there's no real evidence except a lot of circular "everybody knows!" stuff.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Not sure who HiH is but the whole Nesara - Gesara / medbeds / JFK Jnr Is Alive / Trump Is Still The President QAnon cult goes far and wide - many of these truth seekers (I can imagine they cherrypick what they believe, so I'm generalising) keep saying "it's happening" and - nothing ever happens.

The latest big date on the calendar is - today. I know this because my M-I-L is deep into this stuff, collects (overpriced and sold by these charlatans) silver - some influencers / shills believe that silver will be the new currency, along with XRP and that only "good people" will be allowed to use medbeds, which were developed originally by Nikola Tesla ?? and can cure all illnesses, and even allow you to de-age by about 20 years, twice (why they are so specific with numbers, I don't know).

Source: M-I-L, who often makes me watch these truthers long and rambling videos, promising a paradise that never comes.

The really cruel and concerning part is that some followers announce on social media that they are considering stopping their medications, someone even posted about stopping dialysis (?!) - true or not, it sets a precedent that could potentially kill the ill, hopeless and desperate.

Why would a person the UK care about political figures in the US? Who knows, but you'd be surprised how many have bought into this. There is a bit of disagreement amongst Q followers about the good old reptilian shapeshifter theory (which first got brought into the limelight by David Icke decades ago).

Oh yeah, and most elite public figures have clones and / or have been assassinated by the 'good guys'. A bit more sinister is the belief (Roseanne Barr was talking about this) is the underground paed0 tunnels and child farms underground. There is a bit of an obsession with this subject, which gets a bit sinister.

Supposedly elite figures feed from adrenochrome / blood harvested from children - which has anti-aging properties - though, some of the elite figures QAnon believers hate don't exactly look that fresh-faced...It sounds like something from a Hammer Horror movie (a lot of the beliefs are closely related to narratives from big movies like The Matrix).

This 'leaked Epstein list' which has been doing the rounds forever is so sloppy it's hilarious..sourced from a Reddit unbelievers sub.
( From Here we go with the fake "leaked" Epstein list... : Qult_Headquarters (reddit.com) )
aasrkcv4a49c1[1].png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Not sure who HiH is but the whole Nesara - Gesara / medbeds / JFK Jnr Is Alive / Trump Is Still The President QAnon cult goes far and wide - many of these truth seekers (I can imagine they cherrypick what they believe, so I'm generalising) keep saying "it's happening" and - nothing ever happens.

The latest big date on the calendar is - today. I know this because my M-I-L is deep into this stuff, collects (overpriced and sold by these charlatans) silver - some influencers / shills believe that silver will be the new currency, along with XRP and that only "good people" will be allowed to use medbeds, which were developed originally by Nikola Tesla ?? and can cure all illnesses, and even allow you to de-age by about 20 years, twice (why they are so specific with numbers, I don't know).

Source: M-I-L, who often makes me watch these truthers long and rambling videos, promising a paradise that never comes.

The really cruel and concerning part is that some followers announce on social media that they are considering stopping their medications, someone even posted about stopping dialysis (?!) - true or not, it sets a precedent that could potentially kill the ill, hopeless and desperate.

Why would a person the UK care about political figures in the US? Who knows, but you'd be surprised how many have bought into this. There is a bit of disagreement amongst Q followers about the good old reptilian shapeshifter theory (which first got brought into the limelight by David Icke decades ago).

Oh yeah, and most elite public figures have clones and / or have been assassinated by the 'good guys'. A bit more sinister is the belief (Roseanne Barr was talking about this) is the underground paed0 tunnels and child farms underground. There is a bit of an obsession with this subject, which gets a bit sinister.

Supposedly elite figures feed from adrenochrome / blood harvested from children - which has anti-aging properties - though, some of the elite figures QAnon believers hate don't exactly look that fresh-faced...It sounds like something from a Hammer Horror movie (a lot of the beliefs are closely related to narratives from big movies like The Matrix).

This 'leaked Epstein list' which has been doing the rounds forever is so sloppy it's hilarious..sourced from a Reddit unbelievers sub.
( From Here we go with the fake "leaked" Epstein list... : Qult_Headquarters (reddit.com) )
View attachment 2661691
Why are some circled in red?

Reactions: 6
Why are some circled in red?
The Tweet says, 'Look how many on there are those who hate Trump and said they were going to leave the country WHEN he wins.' - you get a lot of this from US commenters on the DM as well.

The 'leaked Epstein log' (from the Tweet above) is also misspelt as Jeffery Epstein. Amongst many other misspellings, some don't even have a surname, or their name is repeated twice. So yeah, it's bullshit. And it's pretty obvious why the person who compiled it has a grudge.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.