Jeffree Star

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jeffree will usually shut down a rumour before it’s even started.
Its very odd he’s keeping quiet on this.

maybe the bad publicity lately is taking its toll and he’s looking for some sympathy now,
so stay silent allows people to speculation and make him the victim. 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 1

poor Nathan......
going from THAT house to.....🤷‍♀️

hello... can I take your order, would you like fries with that?!”

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
“The internet can be a cruel place.....”

well Jeffree if we’re being honest you’re responsible for 80% of the toxicity on Twitter 😐

something doesn’t seem right though. I can see Jeffree hooking up with mitchel now, the little twerp will be delighted.

Reactions: 6
Jeffree and mate to my knowledge didn't have an open relationship but they did have threesomes as nate describes himself as straight as Jeffree is the only man he has been with... Maybe that was the issue..

Reactions: 2
Oh my, poor Jeffree!! He really did seem so in love with him! I’d love to know the inside gossip tho!!!! 😬

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Hmmmm I love J but something was off about this video. Seems to me like he broke up with Nathan. He kept saying it was down to mental health but surely if it's your "soulmate " and your one true love you just try and find help for them ? Definitely jeffrees decision

Apparently Jeffree is consoling himself in Malibu with some boys 😆 and Nate with some girls

im sure he’ll be fine, am I the only one who thinks he’s not that upset looking? He looks relieved to be making a video about it.

Hmmmm I love J but something was off about this video. Seems to me like he broke up with Nathan. He kept saying it was down to mental health but surely if it's your "soulmate " and your one true love you just try and find help for them ? Definitely jeffrees decision
SNAP!!!!! I just commented the same 😆

Reactions: 7
“The internet can be a cruel place.....”

well Jeffree if we’re being honest you’re responsible for 80% of the toxicity on Twitter 😐

something doesn’t seem right though. I can see Jeffree hooking up with mitchel now, the little twerp will be delighted.
Yesss I totally think they’re something going on with him and mmmitchel

Reactions: 3
Apparently Jeffree is consoling himself in Malibu with some boys 😆

im sure he’ll be fine, am I the only one who thinks he’s not that upset looking? He looks relieved to be making a video about it.
have to say he does look quite good in the video, if that was me and I just lost my soulmate I wouldn’t be sitting there in a full face of make up on the bed they once shared!! 😂

I am so surprised that they have broken up! I thought they always looked happy together. I haven’t watched the video yet though.

Reactions: 4
Fake ‘tears’, sniffles and a weird explanation. Which wasn’t really an explanation. Just a repeated story about his dogs dying etc.
Something’s deffo not right there!
Bizarre video - almost pointless tbh.

Reactions: 5
I am so surprised that they have broken up! I thought they always looked happy together. I haven’t watched the video yet though.
I think it’s been coming a while now.
And I think it’s a big reason for Jeffree moving house, I think he checked out of that relationship months ago.

Interesting.....

9714EF7F-C0EC-4A57-85B6-1B6C0FCE60F5.jpeg
D9825DE5-88E5-4187-8B2F-7F90048948CC.jpeg

Last edited: