Jeffree Star

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Apparently the girl who tried to sell it posted a novella of an "apology" on FB though... which makes me doubt Jeffrees involvement.

credit to u/poppyandbranch4ever on reddit.
I personally couldn't find the girl on FB myself, even though I knew her name.

adding: soz I thought sharing the link wouldn't actually post the picture, I didn't want to clog up the forum 😂

Jeffree has alluded there is a lot more going on than the leak, said he has filmed a video and will release it at some point today
Other drama channels I keep an eye on imply there is some pretty big stuff going on, really curious to what it is

Reactions: 2
Holy tit batman, phone the vatican there is a new saint in town - She must now surely be the patron saint of 'authentic but cheap, not a scam, make up' Bah ah ah

She's doing it for us guys!

Like Laura lee's Cat's Pyjamas (and hysterical apology), i aint buying it

Update from J* himself
Just watched.
Brief overview

They announced the range
Very shortly after his warehouse was broken into via the roof
Tons of product was stolen including just one shade of the concealer
They found out and had to sit and wait for two weeks to see where it popped up and this week t finally popped up on the black markets
Some girl is in jail already for selling it

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Just watched.
Brief overview

They announced the range
Very shortly after his warehouse was broken into via the roof
Tons of product was stolen including just one shade of the concealer
They found out and had to sit and wait for two weeks to see where it popped up and this week t finally popped up on the black markets
Some girl is in jail already for selling it

I need more receipts. 😂 I’m half way through watching.
Social media has broken me, I believe nothing anymore.
The drama channels will be jumping on this regardless, there’s nothing going on in the drama world and so many are up Jeffree’s arse as it is.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Oooh I watched. I feel sorry for him, that's not just a tiny bit of stock. Its a lot. I understand the FBI being involved now. The shade stolen was very light though, I wonder where its gonna be branched out to. That's a lot of concealer of the shade shade to have to get rid of! Well its to hot to handle now anyway, dunno how they thought they would get away with it.

Yel

The concealer has half the amount of product as most others for the same price and has a huge amount of plastic. I know makeup is all about marketing but it just seems so unnecessary. Sure it's great from a buisness point of view, but not for the environment.
Screenshot_20190509-222358.jpg

Saw there wasn't a thread for him on here so thought I'd start one in case anyones interested

Reactions: 4

He just uploaded a house tour. He needs to hire an interior designer and get rid of all that pink furniture.

Haven’t gotten round to watching it yet but I love jeffree! Used to have him as a ‘friend’ on MySpace back in the day. His music was shite tho; glad he’s found his calling now 😂

Reactions: 4
I can’t believe the size of that house! I knew he had big money from all the Gucci and designer things but he has BIG money! What’s with the girl moving in?! Literally wont be allowed any friends around as Jeffree is so obsessed with randoms/fans trying to break in

I can’t believe the size of that house! I knew he had big money from all the Gucci and designer things but he has BIG money! What’s with the girl moving in?! Literally wont be allowed any friends around as Jeffree is so obsessed with randoms/fans trying to break in
I'd move in if I was Maddie though prob renting the room ( mini apartment!) For free !
Oh yeah he's loaded jaysus his clothes alone are worth millions

I'd move in if I was Maddie though prob renting the room ( mini apartment!) For free !
Oh yeah he's loaded jaysus his clothes alone are worth millions
Oh same! Her part was huge alone with her own balcony 😂 is she his manager? I’m quite new to the world of Jeffree but I’m actually quite the fan of watching him even though I’ve no interest in make up 🙈

Oh same! Her part was huge alone with her own balcony 😂 is she his manager? I’m quite new to the world of Jeffree but I’m actually quite the fan of watching him even though I’ve no interest in make up 🙈
I’m pretty sure she’s just his assistant!

Reactions: 1
The house is incredible. His boyfriend sure got lucky as he seems to do nothing
nate is a bum, a hot bum mind you 😆😆

I’ve gone off Jeffree completely. He was always a witch but he’s a snake 😒

I can give “witch” a pass... but not 🐍