Jeffree Star

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What do you think of these rumours that Jeffery and Nate broke up?
it's weird because the pinball machines are all in a tiny room when theres a so called game room in that house we didnt get to see. Also I feel like if his mom was ill or dead someone might have announced it..

Reactions: 1
What do you think of these rumours that Jeffery and Nate broke up?
I don’t buy it at all!
We obviously only we’ve see what he wants to show us but they seem pretty solid.
I’m sure his grandmother is like 100? Maybe she’s passed away? Feel like it’s more a death or illness of a family member than a breakup.

Unlucky for Nate if true... boys gonna have to get a job
Naaaah he’ll just sell his clothes and a bunch of stories and videos and he’s made for life!

• Haha
Reactions: 4

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Jeffree is usually pretty open and honest with his personal problems. When his mum was ill, when his dogs died and when Nates brother was recently ill he was still posting every day letting people know. I'm real curious to know what's going on 🤔

I don't think they have split up, I think its more likely his Mum is ill.
Don't know ! Nates new private instagram has been there for a few days and he follows Jeffree but Jeffree isn't following back. It's real cause his bother Zac is following 👀👀👀 and Jeffree tweeted today he hopes the pain will stop or something and then deleted it 👀👀👀👀

I hope they breakup !! Nate is a stoner and needs to grow the duck up ! And he won't with all that money and being Jeffrees sugar baby.

Reactions: 4
Him not replying to anyone about the speculation with nate could be just a way to generate drama could be anything!
Yeah. I think since the Shane series and the problems with shipping etc he’s not trending and doesn’t seem to be relevant at the moment. If he drags this out it leaves people (like us) guessing.
Sure we’ll find out soon.

Reactions: 3
Unlucky for Nate if true... boys gonna have to get a job
He’s Jeffrey’s personal sex slave or boy toy. His seemingly once normal family have sold their souls to the devil to stay quiet.

Edit: i read back...oh wow...even articles written on this? there must be trouble in paradise then. i truly hope jeffree just took the leash off of nathan & kicked him out, to save nate’s life. i nvr saw nate as truly gay. hope he can move on & start a family.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Yeah. I think since the Shane series and the problems with shipping etc he’s not trending and doesn’t seem to be relevant at the moment. If he drags this out it leaves people (like us) guessing.
Sure we’ll find out soon.
but wasn't his last video trending? there were even reaction videos made to it

He’s Jeffrey’s personal sex slave or boy toy. His seemingly once normal family have sold their souls to the devil to stay quiet.

Edit: i read back...oh wow...even articles written on this? there must be trouble in paradise then. i truly hope jeffree just took the leash off of nathan & kicked him out, to save nate’s life. i nvr saw nate as truly gay. hope he can move on & start a family.
Dunno I still nate is lucky to have met him ! They both hold eachother back Nate hasn't been able to grow up with all this money like holding him back to grow the duck up

Jeffree still isn't following Nates new Insta 👀👀👀

I have seen on Rich Lux's new video about his silence that someone commented that Nates brother announced on Switch that Jeffrees's mother has passed away. Would make sense. I think he would only cancel a work commitment if it was a death in the family and not a break-up and he seems to be the type that would throw himself more into work if was a breakup

Reactions: 3
I have seen on Rich Lux's new video about his silence that someone commented that Nates brother announced on Switch that Jeffrees's mother has passed away. Would make sense. I think he would only cancel a work commitment if it was a death in the family and not a break-up and he seems to be the type that would throw himself more into work if was a breakup
Oh that’s a shame he was only recently talking about his mother coming to live with him in the new house wasnt he?

Oh that’s a shame he was only recently talking about his mother coming to live with him in the new house wasnt he?
Heart goes out to him.
He left his last house because of the multiple losses he had there and they’ve barely set foot in the new house and now this 😢

Yeah, and at the end of his new house tour, he said he was so happy to be in this new house with new energy and he is finally 100% happy :cry: He was moving her in as he said he didn't know how much time he had left with her. I just hope they got to spend some time together in the new house and it didn't happen before she could be in his new place with him.