Jeffree Star

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
nate is a bum, a hot bum mind you 😆😆

I’ve gone off Jeffree completely. He was always a witch but he’s a snake 😒

I can give “witch” a pass... but not 🐍
I just wish that Nate would leave Jeffrey* and no I don't want to date Nate. I just think Nate is unhappy with J*.

Reactions: 3
I just wish that Nate would leave Jeffrey* and no I don't want to date Nate. I just think Nate is unhappy with J*.
Tbh I'm fascinated by jeffree he's a money making machine and any scandal just helps his brand grow, but no no way is nate leaving him even if he's unhappy I mean c'mon a part from having a role a while back at jeff's warehouse he does duck all and has access to all this... why would he leave? also jeff bought at least one home for his parents.

insane! might not be the one i'd buy but damnnn

Reactions: 4
He put all he had into this liquid lipsticks, they took off (as well as his YouTube following increasing heavily) and the rest is history. I love him, he is controversial which i think helped with his following. He also has many businesses and investments on the side that he doesn’t really talk about. I admire how he truly is self made.

Reactions: 9
Speculation of Jeffree and Nate breaking up being the reason for the master classes with Mitchell being cancelled 🧐

• Wow
Reactions: 5
i meant how did he get into makeup
His mom was a model & he grew up watching ppl doll her up for the camera. He should share some of her photos. I am one of many who have a like/dislike relationship w/ him. I do see his human side, but then he just can’t stop talking about his dick obsession. The world is also on fire, ppl are starving & homeless, & he just wants wants wants more money money money. Nate (& now family) are bought. Gross.

low key found out from old threads he got a mortgage for the house
It might be forced? In order to pay taxes? Same as in buying a car. My fam member wanted to pay cash & was forced to get a loan for their car. It also is good to have some credit to boost the FICO score.

He put all he had into this liquid lipsticks, they took off (as well as his YouTube following increasing heavily) and the rest is history. I love him, he is controversial which i think helped with his following. He also has many businesses and investments on the side that he doesn’t really talk about. I admire how he truly is self made.
YEAH BUT the Dollar Store sells lipgloss & we all know the ingredients aren’t that much different. He is self-made because stupid ppl were willing to pay him too much money. Without youtube, he’d still be struggling. The Photoshop programs also helped him out A LOT. He does however have an interesting bone structure & is obviously very talented. Manny MUA for example will nvr quite look right as a ******.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
His mom was a model & he grew up watching ppl doll her up for the camera. He should share some of her photos. I am one of many who have a like/dislike relationship w/ him. I do see his human side, but then he just can’t stop talking about his dick obsession. The world is also on fire, ppl are starving & homeless, & he just wants wants wants more money money money. Nate (& now family) are bought. Gross.

It might be forced? In order to pay taxes? Same as in buying a car. My fam member wanted to pay cash & was forced to get a loan for their car. It also is good to have some credit to boost the FICO score.

YEAH BUT the Dollar Store sells lipgloss & we all know the ingredients aren’t that much different. He is self-made because stupid ppl were willing to pay him too much money. Without youtube, he’d still be struggling. The Photoshop programs also helped him out A LOT. He does however have an interesting bone structure & is obviously very talented. Manny MUA for example will nvr quite look right as a ******.
but it's probably a zero interest loan for the house.

Found him interesting in the MySpace days but the racism is too much for me. Not sure how anyone can get past that

Reactions: 6
but it's probably a zero interest loan for the house.
Also whilst he’s very very rich he might have a lot invested into other things so would make no sense to liquify stuff that’s bringing in income. Doubt many multi millionaires just have tons of it sitting in a bank account

Also whilst he’s very very rich he might have a lot invested into other things so would make no sense to liquify stuff that’s bringing in income. Doubt many multi millionaires just have tons of it sitting in a bank account
he said he invests in properties all over the world amongst other things

Reactions: 3
That’s true. But if you can get a low or zero interest loan why not get the loans instead of liquifying your assets.

That’s true. But if you can get a low or zero interest loan why not get the loans instead of liquifying your assets.
That’s sort of what I was saying. Just because you are rich doesn’t mean you buy a house outright with cash when your money can be covering interest plus more elsewhere

Reactions: 2
Tbh I'm fascinated by jeffree he's a money making machine and any scandal just helps his brand grow, but no no way is nate leaving him even if he's unhappy I mean c'mon a part from having a role a while back at jeff's warehouse he does duck all and has access to all this... why would he leave? also jeff bought at least one home for his parents.

insane! might not be the one i'd buy but damnnn
He is absolutely fascinating isn’t he and I LOVE him! Binged watched all of the you tube videos he done with Shane Dawson a few months ago and love the pair of them! They are so funny and I just think it’s amazing how flippant he is with money and how business minded he is. He really has his head screwed on and he’s got his fingers in so many pies it’s unreal!

Nate would be a fool to ever leave him and I think it’s harsh when people say he is with him for just his money. I’d love to find out more about him!

Reactions: 2
What do you think of these rumours that Jeffery and Nate broke up?
what I find strange is the Nate pinball machines are in a room near the car garage in the new house. Nate wanted to get rid of a lot of his shoes and clothes before the move. and the vibe between J* and Nate is weird lately.