Jeffree Star

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't use makeup daily, so his makeup and the names he chooses, release date etc. is pretty irrelevant to me.

A lot of people are reacting about this palette, because they were already reacting to him approving and commenting on p***files social media (have seen screenshot on him commenting on the weird looking rapper that was released recently, don't listen to rapp so cant be ares to remember his name). Also he is still going on about the James drama, he mention he has proof in one of two of the podcast he was on not to long ago.

Since I don't watch beauty youtubers anymore, the Jafar is just annoying. He is good in making a lot of drama every time he wants to sell makeup, I'll give him that.

Also being controversial does not equal being a total asshat.

Reactions: 2
Am I the only one who doesn’t think his pallet is inconsiderate? I’ve just lost my father in law but at no point did I think what Jeffery is doing is bad timing? His pallet was planned for months before corona virus Happend, I really don’t see why people are offended, life has to go on!

Reactions: 12
Am I the only one who doesn’t think his pallet is inconsiderate? I’ve just lost my father in law but at no point did I think what Jeffery is doing is bad timing? His pallet was planned for months before corona virus Happend, I really don’t see why people are offended, life has to go on!
Yeah I agree. If he held of until Halloween it'd be 'omg he created this palette when there was a pandemic'.
He's better off doing it now. He can't win.
But he is a marketing genius at creating some sort of drama around his release dates. Consistently been trending before any reveal or release.

Reactions: 5
no, His palette looks like classic goth look.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Yeah I agree. If he held of until Halloween it'd be 'omg he created this palette when there was a pandemic'.
He's better off doing it now. He can't win.
But he is a marketing genius at creating some sort of drama around his release dates. Consistently been trending before any reveal or release.
There is also the matter of the palette was meant to launch in April, all his stock would have been ready, he might be a millionaire but his company isn't that big, it would make a pretty big loss if he left those palettes and likely would have had to just buy a whole lot of new stock again since those one's would go out of date a lot sooner.
J* has said in a video - funnily enough in a video with James Charles - that he enjoys drama because it gets his name out there and things sell. Although I don't think that's exactly what happened with his newest palette, I think he only sold a small margin of it to test the waters and then sell the rest later with the Jawbreaker palette.

Reactions: 3
Has anyone seen the new video his ex friend has posted? It's a bit shocking. The guys name is Tag David in YouTube!

I was looking for tag David 🤣 it was all tags for the vlog squad David 🤣
Just realised that's not his name 😂 done some digigng & I think the woman tab says was there the night Jeffree was saying these things & that Jeffree body shamed is Trisha Paytas.

Trisha Paytas' skin was really bad.
It was bad, and it was bad again a few weeks ago. She's admitted to having a problem with pills & the last few months she's been acting super messy. So I wouldn't be surprised if he spoke tit about her. It looks like tab mailed her about it and she didn't wanna get involved because she's got stuff going on and the rumours are she's being investigated for fraud, she's stole money from a only fans creator & she apprently does only fans videos with her sister & mum.