Jeffree Star

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t know where else to say this because no one I know, knows who he is but does anyone else find mmmitchel really annoying like, he’s always trying too hard to be like jeffree 🤷‍♀️ theres just something about him that I’m really not a fan of
He looks like a sunburnt duck

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I'm still waiting for a full neutral palette. Fair enough he thinks it's boring but I'd buy it. In the real world, we can't be going to work with bright coloured makeup so a subtle palette from Jeffree with a little twist would be amazing.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I'm still waiting for a full neutral palette. Fair enough he thinks it's boring but I'd buy it. In the real world, we can't be going to work with bright coloured makeup so a subtle palette from Jeffree with a little twist would be amazing.
I can see him making a summer bronze palette to try and include more neutrals but otherwise... doesnt seem to fit in with his image

Just to update - Nate's Instagram has disappeared again. He seems very down and alone in his stories. I wonder if he is okay?

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Is anyone watching Chris Hansen? 😱
Really want to believe that he didn't see or know anything but it's hard to believe that's the truth when he has so much to lose if he admits he did.
He risks everything by admitting he turned a blind eye.

Really want to believe that he didn't see or know anything but it's hard to believe that's the truth when he has so much to lose if he admits he did.
He risks everything by admitting he turned a blind eye.
I think jeffree has always been a manipulative liar, but he’ll get away with it because his fans are as crazy as he is.

Either he lied or he lied.
And that’s the truth 😐

Chris Hansen fucked that “interview” up though, it was clearly rehearsed and Jeffree knew exactly what to say...
but even with a planned q&a the lies jumped off the screen.

Reactions: 3
I think jeffree has always been a manipulative liar, but he’ll get away with it because his fans are as crazy as he is.

Either he lied or he lied.
And that’s the truth 😐

Chris Hansen fucked that “interview” up though, it was clearly rehearsed and Jeffree knew exactly what to say...
but even with a planned q&a the lies jumped off the screen.
Yeah definitely, he knows exactly what to say to come out smelling of roses.

The entire thing was bloody scripted, a lot of avoiding questions and baffling with bullshit.

Would have more respect for him if he just said 'you know what, I may have seen some shady stuff which I wasn't aware of at the time and I turned a blind eye but I'm doing what I can to fix it...'
Would never ever happen though.

And conveniently adding in about the amount of money he's giving away to people because of COVID... Distract distract distract.

Reactions: 3
The whole interview was embarrassing.

Everyone’s hate boner for Jeffree is taking away focus from the criminal (allegedly) being brought to justice.

Jeffree isn’t gonna sit on a live stream telling truths is he really?

Let’s get real, either way he’s gonna get fucked over with hate. Tbh, he would’ve been covering up a hideous crime for 8 years...

It’s just become a hate trial for Jeffree. I rarely see the vile man’s name who has (allegedly) committed these crimes. Twitter is crawling with Jeffree hate. It’s easy to forget what this is actually about when this happens. I’m not defending Jeffree.

Did anyone listen to the Nothing Matters podcast titled "Mom's basement - Keemstar - Faze Banks - Colossal is crazy - ep.7 Jeffree Star?" They asked Jeffree Star about the Tati and James Charles situation and they asked J* about the proof that he claimed that he had and he said that he doesn't know if the proof that he was given was really true. In addition, he stated that there is some legal situation going on with that situation and they wasn't about to really fully talk about it.

Reactions: 2
Does anyone know why him and Nate split? (Sorry for being way out of the loop!)

Errr so how are we feeling about the pallete and shade names? 😬😬😬 this guy

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
Errr so how are we feeling about the pallete and shade names? 😬😬😬 this guy
I’m really unsure. I don’t own any of his make up and I’ve never been sure how I feel about him. I’ve only become aware from him in the last year or 2 - how!?) so I’m not aware of the stuff he’s done/said that’s so controversial...

Always been intrigued by his eyeshadow formula but as yet I’ve not seen a palette I liked enough to buy. The colours in this palette intrigue me for a good old smokey eye. But the name and shade names I’m not keen on and that’s not even because of COVID-19. Even if we weren’t going through this global pandemic, I still don’t like a palette with shades such as “death certificate” and “hearse”....

It doesn’t necessarily offend me....but I think he could have held back this launch. It’s not really the right time to launch new lines anyway but especially one where the theme is death...

Reactions: 5