Jeffree Star

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It was bad, and it was bad again a few weeks ago. She's admitted to having a problem with pills & the last few months she's been acting super messy. So I wouldn't be surprised if he spoke tit about her. It looks like tab mailed her about it and she didn't wanna get involved because she's got stuff going on and the rumours are she's being investigated for fraud, she's stole money from a only fans creator & she apprently does only fans videos with her sister & mum.
oh damn Trisha.

Reactions: 2
That and she's came out as Trans, Bisexual, made a sex tape with chad Johnston who then called her fat & disgusting, Inbetween all that she's been claiming to have a personality disorder where she has a few other alts or something she calls them. But yeah I looked jeffree and her spent valentines together.
Oh Lord Jesus and I can't see why Trisha is so messed up as a person. SMH. Poor Lady, I hope that she can get better.

Oh Lord Jesus and I can't see why Trisha is so messed up as a person. SMH. Poor Lady, I hope that she can get better.
I really cannot stand her but I don't think she's fat or her body is disgusting. I feel like anytime sometime is being advocated for she jumps on the bandwagon and decides she belongs to that community. The only person I really like from Jeffrees circle is Shane Dawson but he's such an enabler letting them all get away with this tit. His next season is apparently about trish

Reactions: 1
I really cannot stand her but I don't think she's fat or her body is disgusting. I feel like anytime sometime is being advocated for she jumps on the bandwagon and decides she belongs to that community. The only person I really like from Jeffrees circle is Shane Dawson but he's such an enabler letting them all get away with this tit. His next season is apparently about trish
I don't like here either. I'm just trying to be nice her. Yes Trisha does jump on what is popular at that time. I'm upset with Shane right now I like him awhile back. Did you just say that his next doc will be on Trisha, yikes!

I don't like here either. I'm just trying to be nice her. Yes Trisha does jump on what is popular at that time. I'm upset with Shane right now I like him awhile back. Did you just say that his next doc will be on Trisha, yikes!
That's what I heard! I just think Shane enables the tit behaviour of all his friends. I was him to actually call her out and find out why she's like this. Push her to get help

Reactions: 2
That's what I heard! I just think Shane enables the tit behaviour of all his friends. I was him to actually call her out and find out why she's like this. Push her to get help
But why doesn't anyone call her sister and her mother out about her behaviour.

But why doesn't anyone call her sister and her mother out about her behaviour.
I think they enable it as well. And if the rumours about her doing only fans with them is true they must just be as messed up as her because that's sick

I think they enable it as well. And if the rumours about her doing only fans with them is true they must just be as messed up as her because that's sick
you got a point there. You are right about Shane too.

Last edited:
Is it just me that automatically thinks all these people realising videos are trash too? Maybe not as bad as Jeffree but still a shithead 😂

Reactions: 7
Is it just me that automatically thinks all these people realising videos are trash too? Maybe not as bad as Jeffree but still a shithead 😂
absolutely, she’s coming out now because she knows Jeffree bad mouthed rich Lux, and probably did the same to them all.

She made 37 grand for a few uploads in which she dragged James Charles, based on nothing but JS’s bitching.

shes trash.

Reactions: 5
absolutely, she’s coming out now because she knows Jeffree bad mouthed rich Lux, and probably did the same to them all.

She made 37 grand for a few uploads in which she dragged James Charles, based on nothing but JS’s bitching.

shes trash.
Saying it all landed her in hospital because of her anxiety and panic attacks but she kept doing it. I dunno why she's bringing this out I thought it might be relevant to what's going on now not because she's sorry she made videos about James Charles. James is doing good I don't think he needs her sorry 😂

oh and the "we were all manipulated into making videos" no you weren't. You were encourage and done it. Ashley and Tati are both competent adults 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 4
I was watching rich lux insta to see if they said anything and his house has been broken into whiles he's on a plane he can see it through his cctv. He's like "someone is watching my every move" but it's not difficult to see what someone's doing when they post it all over the Internet 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I was watching rich lux insta to see if they said anything and his house has been broken into whiles he's on a plane he can see it through his cctv. He's like "someone is watching my every move" but it's not difficult to see what someone's doing when they post it all over the Internet 😂
and Rich's views on youtube are in the toilet and he has no real skills to fall back on.

Think this isn't going to do too much to J* reputation though, he's been known for years to be questionable. Though when Shane did his mini series on him it was like 'oh he's apologised lets move on' when really there was never anything to prove that he had changed aside from him not making it so obvious to his fans/stans. Although I agree that Shane is probably enabling J* and Trish, but so is everyone else in that group.
As for Ashley Kyle being on J* payroll, that says a lot about her and how good she is at being a drama channel. I remember a lot of drama that happened regarding the drama channels and being of J* payroll, I wonder who else was on it?