Jeff Brazier

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see Jeff at my gym a lot. He’s not as little as he looks on screen, and surprisingly handsome and serious looking. Him and Jade were an odd pairing…

Reactions: 6
I get the vibe that he’s one of those parents that aren’t happy that his kids are becoming more successful than he ever was or will be.

Reactions: 10
I get the vibe that he’s one of those parents that aren’t happy that his kids are becoming more successful than he ever was or will be.
Absolutely! I thought he’d be unbearable during Strictly, sitting on the front row every week and trying to steal focus like he did at the NTAs, but it’s quite the opposite.
He’s a bizarre, insecure little man.

Reactions: 8
I hope Bobby's new fame doesn't result in Jade Goody being 'rehabilitated'. She was a vile woman.

Reactions: 16
He gives me the absolute ick, in a similar way to Peter Andre. It’s like, congratulations you had children.

Reactions: 20
He gives me the absolute ick, in a similar way to Peter Andre. It’s like, congratulations you had children.
Me too, I never liked him. No doubt he's now capitalising on his son's success to line his own pockets.

Reactions: 15
I see that Jeff and his missus are advertising their Athens city break on behalf of Jet2, in Daily Mail.

Bored of this family already, Jeff and Bobby trying to become a new daddy son duo and no doubt try to eulogise Jade Goody

Jack Tweed and Jackiey Budden trying to muscle in on their fame too

Reactions: 14
God I detest IT,that bleeping voice of his,nasal and bit high..duck off you C.He sounds so thick when he talks.

I know I may sound cruel but I detested Jade Goody as well,I live not far from where her funeral procession was,it gave me anger,crowds of chavs lining up by side of road.

She was a nasty cow in real life.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
God I detest IT,that bleeping voice of his,nasal and bit high..duck off you C.He sounds so thick when he talks.

I know I may sound cruel but I detested Jade Goody as well,I live not far from where her funeral procession was,it gave me anger,crowds of chavs lining up by side of road.

Edit: She was a RACIST nasty cow in real life.

It’s awful that two boys lost their mum when they were so young, but for people to forget who she really was really winds me up!

Edit: She was a RACIST nasty cow in real life.

It’s awful that two boys lost their mum when they were so young, but for people to forget who she really was really winds me up!
Oh yes,god that vile CBB I watched that,I couldn’t believe my eyes and ears,the vile racist attacks on Shilpa was unforgivable and vile.To this day I detest DL and that other witch from a group I hated anyway.Also that ugly git JW.Jack Weedy.

Reactions: 3

I literally bumped into Jade Goody in Covent Garden shortly after her vile racist appearance on Big Brother with regards to Shilpa Shetty. I was just coming around a corner and clipped her massIve bag she was carrying, a complete accident, turned to say sorry, as you do, and she just shouted “f*cking watch where you’re going, you clumsy idiot”, and stormed off. I was actually quite shocked, she sounded so aggressive and I can still picture her snarling face as she said it. As you know Dolly, I’m also Indian and I did wonder if it was my skin colour that made her react so strongly to what was an accidental knock of her bag. Yup she was quite a nasty person, I personally experienced that one small incident of it.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I literally bumped into Jade Goody in Covent Garden shortly after her vile racist appearance towards Shilpa Shetty on Big Brother. I was just coming around a corner and clipped her massIve bag she was carrying, a complete accident, turned to say sorry, as you do, and she just shouted “f*cking watch where you’re going, you clumsy idiot”, and stormed off. I was actually quite shocked, she sounded so aggressive and I can still picture her snarling face as she said it. As you know Dolly, I’m also Indian and I did wonder if it was my skin colour that made her react so strongly to what was an accidental knock of her bag. Yup she was quite a nasty person, I personally experienced that one small incident of it.
😡 Oh god yes bet your life on it Kylie she was a deep racist Vile just vile.remember in bb when those two vile creeps hid towels from her when Shilpa was in the shower?i had to walk out the room I was so angry.

• Heart
  • Angry

I agree. She was an awful person. She's going to be eulogised now by her son getting famous and talking about her 'legacy'
---
I literally bumped into Jade Goody in Covent Garden shortly after her vile racist appearance on Big Brother with regards to Shilpa Shetty. I was just coming around a corner and clipped her massIve bag she was carrying, a complete accident, turned to say sorry, as you do, and she just shouted “f*cking watch where you’re going, you clumsy idiot”, and stormed off. I was actually quite shocked, she sounded so aggressive and I can still picture her snarling face as she said it. As you know Dolly, I’m also Indian and I did wonder if it was my skin colour that made her react so strongly to what was an accidental knock of her bag. Yup she was quite a nasty person, I personally experienced that one small incident of it.
Interesting anecdote Kylie. She seemed like an awful person and shouldn't be eulogised by her son. I hear he dedicated a dance to her on Strictly last week.

• Angry
Reactions: 11
I agree. She was an awful person. She's going to be eulogised now by her son getting famous and talking about her 'legacy'
---

Interesting anecdote Kylie. She seemed like an awful person and shouldn't be eulogised by her son. I hear he dedicated a dance to her on Strictly last week.
And this was after numerous interviews saying he couldn’t really remember her. Then he lands in the bottom two and the following week he’s dedicating a dance to her? Sorry but….
---
Just watch it be ramped up even higher for the final.

I know this is a jeff thread but jades mum is everywhere this week after being “banned” from strictly. I just came here to say she reminds me of daniella Westbrook, she whistles while she talks. I know she is troubled and had an accident years ago but is she missing her palate like westbrook too?