Jeff Brazier

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Apparently he now wants to do strictly. He’s allegedly turned it down in the past, but I guess he’s seen the money and exposure Bobby is getting and wants a slice of the action.
My stomach is churning already 🤢

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Apparently he now wants to do strictly. He’s allegedly turned it down in the past, but I guess he’s seen the money and exposure Bobby is getting and wants a slice of the action.
My stomach is churning already 🤢
He'll get Strictly or I'm A Celeb off the back of his sons newfound fame

• Sick
Reactions: 12
I know this is a jeff thread but jades mum is everywhere this week after being “banned” from strictly. I just came here to say she reminds me of daniella Westbrook, she whistles while she talks. I know she is troubled and had an accident years ago but is she missing her palate like westbrook too?
Why was she banned from strictly? I've missed that!

Reactions: 1
When Jade was on Celebrity BB when she treated the glamorous Indian lady so badly, her grandparents and her Mum turned up on the show, and you could see that they had a fondness for Jade but nothing but contempt for Jackey (or however she spells her name)

Reactions: 5
I think a lot of Jade's unpleasantness was due to her upbringing by this woman
Yes Jade was very much a product of her environment. She had an awful childhood due to her parents and I have no doubt that triggered a lot of her awful behaviour as an adult. Jackiey doesn’t appear to have reflected on her behaviour and made any changes. As much as I’m not keen on Jeff I think keeping her away from the boys as much as he can is a good move.

Reactions: 17
She’s a vile piece of work! You’ve got to feel sorry for Jade growing up with that as a mother and junkie Dad!

Reactions: 10
Bobby is an adult, why would it be Jeff deciding if she can be there?

I remember at Xmas a few years ago Freddie chose to spend Xmas with Nan. Jeff shared that

Reactions: 1
You just knew that from Bobby's Strictly stint that his Dad would be out for what could come his way - he will be insufferable now!!

Happy that Bobby did so well - good luck to him.

Jackiey calling Jeff a cock - she's a nasty bit of work, but on this she is spot on.

Reactions: 10
She’s obviously got her faults but she’s spot on with this one!
She was an abusive smackhead and her daughter was taken into care due to her parenting. Although I'm no JB fan, he's done a far better job as a parent than she did.

• Heart
Reactions: 17