Jeff Brazier

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow that’s brutal.
think most Z list celebs are lacking, no idea how any of them are ‘famous’ except that the media needs TV presenters for cheap programmes and fodder for trashy magazines. If they all disappeared tomorrow no one would even raise an eyebrow.

Reactions: 12
This is shocking! He comes across as mr nice guy doesn’t he! Clearly a very dark
Horse

Reactions: 10
And he seemed to like showing his knob off too

Reactions: 3
Wow, its all coming out now. To be honest i was surprised reading that story about him as i only ever heard good things about him, he has done a grand job in bringing up his 2 boys. I hear his marriage is on the rocks as one wants to start a family while the other isn't ready too.

Reactions: 1
Not buying that as the reason. They were both talking about having a child before they got married, then she suddenly married him and changed her mind less than a year later??

that sas programme showed the real Jeff I think. Very self absorbed

Reactions: 7
I've never like him. He;s built an entire career off of the back of Jade's death. And that absolutely disgusts me.

Reactions: 23
I can believe the stories.

Around 2003-2005 my friend was sleeping with Jeff - he used to order cabs to pick her up and take her to his house and then when they were done - he would send her home in another cab.

He had a thing for girls wearing cowboy boots and doing the reverse cowgirl position! Apparently... but she may of been winding me up with that one!

Reactions: 11
See he is jumping on his sons modelling bandwagon now.
No way him and his wife are still together

IG stories on both Jeff's and Kate's accounts of them at a Spa and then Sheesh Chigwall whatever its called having a night out so looks liKe they are still together. He still looks like a man child.

I always remember Jade doing an interview when the kids were little, she was asked if Jeff was a good Dad, her answer was yeah he’s a good Dad but when it suits him. He’s stepped up for those boys and done a great job by the look of it, he probably had no choice did he. I do feel he plays the doting Dad card a bit, as someone has already said a bit like Peter Andre

Reactions: 8
I’m sure he is a good dad. But his whole career is off the back of it, he never stops congratulating himself for bringing his own kids up. You know, like every single parent does.

Reactions: 34
I’m so sorry you went through this. I have been through a similar experience but with a supportive partner and still feel like I’m losing my mind. You should be proud of getting through that all on your own xx

Reactions: 12
Anything on Jeff? I’ve seen him mentioned in other peoples posts but couldn’t find a thread for him. What does everyone think? What’s going on with his wife - still married? There aren’t any pics of him in her insta page?

Wasn’t he on Ship Wrecked years ago ? I loved that programme, tigers v sharks

Reactions: 4