Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

cherrypicker

Chatty Member
Oh she would of let them know beforehand. Probably only reason she’s announced now so that she can go to the events as wouldn’t be able give them publicity if she hadn’t announced so most likely wouldn’t of been able to go.

Reactions: 1

Tamsdebs212

Has she ever thought maybe they don’t like wearing the same or wearing designer boring stuff and would rather wear something child like? I’m not into character stuff but if my child really didn’t want to wear something I wouldn’t force it
Literally every post she’s got them in the same boring designer stuff that she got for free from Base

Choco88

VIP Member
I can’t imagine her volunteering at the boys school she probably only went in to fix their hair 😂

loveanatter

VIP Member
What we thinking the gender is? She obviously thinks she’s molly-mae with doing the black and white confetti shot to leave everyone guessing for a few days.
I was thinking boy as she hadn’t announced it straight away - but the way the confetti looks in the black and white does make it look like it’s pink … I’m still going with boy!
I thought the same as you… also thought that she would do the nursery more girly if it was a girl x

Buggeroff

VIP Member
I don’t think she’s pregnant we’ve been saying this for months I think she’s just put on a bit of weight and self conscious 🤷‍♂️ A couple months ago I was convinced she was .

Clarity456

VIP Member
she'll do a long and protracted run up to announcing his name with some professional pics like she's Beyonce :rolleyes: :LOL:🤦‍♀️

chattycatty

VIP Member
it’s quite sad this situation seeing how lovely they where together and the wedding was amazing, Marcus seems a lovely fella why would she cheat on him? 🤯 bizarre

PinkFigs

VIP Member
I’m guessing she was hoping the baby would look just like the twins so everyone would comment they looked like triplets and so she could dress all 3 the same

Insta093

She comes across really horrible now! They’ve definitely not been together as he hasn’t been seen in over a year and she’s not mentioned her anniversary or anything! Unless they’re on holiday together for the boys sake?