Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

restingbtcface

VIP Member
True... but I'm pretty sure when she split with Marcus, her main holiday was a package holiday to Spain with her mate and son 🤣
Oh I remember that because she kept her left hand hidden as I couldn’t see her wedding ring. So Maddox is what they call a band aid baby then?

Reactions: 1

Uhhhhhmazing

I had to unfollow her....... so much gifted stuff for those boys, not jealous it just annoyed me! Her boys are gorgeous though! I have a friend that knows her from school I think it was and said she’s a lovely person 🤷🏻‍♀️

Clarity456

VIP Member
I think so. Why he took her back is beyond me. she really isn’t anything special.
Her work/engagement is drying up as the boys are past the cute baby stage.... you watch a baby announcement soon.
Exactly but she probably got spousal maintenance until the boys were full time at school, that should have been until 2020 but she probably got it extended for a year because of Covid and having to homeschool. After that, she'd have probably had to get a job and support herself, she probably hoped that to be as an influencer but as that's dried up she's convinced Marcus to give her another chance... be interesting to see if she cheats again!

Buggeroff

VIP Member
Ok so the kids have to isolate but she doesn’t?? I’m sure she would have to isolate with them 🤷‍♀️