Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I'm aware I'm just jealous but taken the boys back out of school for another abroad holiday! If they're that minted bloody take them in half term!

Reactions: 1

MakeMineADouble

VIP Member
Hi 👋🏼 I’ve followed jayde since the boys were babies. Have to say though she’s starting to annoy me just recently with her holidays and the garden slabs they’ve had laid are so nice 😩
What does Marcus do for a job? Weren’t they in Mykonos because of his job?
Notice she's going on more holidays since getting back with Marcus...

cherrypicker

Chatty Member
She basically admitted when someone asked what the hotel was like for kids that there wasn’t much there for them. I mean who doesn’t check the swimming pools are fresh water not salt water? It always clearly says when booking a hotel. Deffo chooses her holidays just for the gram and not what her kids are going to enjoy. Take them somewhere which has lots of water slides or Disneyland … they are only young once plenty time for ‘relaxing picture perfect’ holidays when they are grown up.

Tamsdebs212

Just hope if she is pregnant that it’s because they want it and not to try to save their marriage/fresh Instagram content.

MakeMineADouble

VIP Member
100% she will have another baby soon. Her views and followers have dwindled since the boys have got older/not as cute (in a baby sense!)

BethanyGilbert

VIP Member
oh I completely agree but it’s one thing being civil and another liking each other’s pictures. I suppose it might not be a bitter or permanent breakup. Again, I’m probably looking too much into it. Cracking what we are led to believe on social media (not just on her profile but most), looked too good to be true and obviously was 😕
You are correct x