Jay Slater Teen Missing In Tenerife #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was the psychic supposed to be going live tonight? Dorothea or something like that? Or am I going mad.

I stumbled across a psychic called Rochelle or something on TikTok. She was chatting shite about how the family had basically told her to duck off. Jay is by water though. Oh and a snake on an island with no snakes 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Honestly have no idea what the purpose of the live is?

I’ve been watching for maybe 10 mins and all he is saying is

“What the hell guys” “woah” “wow I’ve never seen this in TikTok before” “what the actual f” “much love” “you guys are amazing” “effing hell” “this is mad” “oh my goodness”

With absolutely no other information 🤷‍♀️
PLease excuse my ignorance but what is the point of virtual gifts?? I mean if they're virtual they're not real are they?? Or have I missed summat??

Reactions: 7
What's my theory I don't have a theory guys I'm here to search the mountains guys just searching the mountains don't have a theory, I'm not the police guys. I'm having pasta tomorrow guys I'm having pasta. Tomorrow I will have pasta guys
Spaghetti and a machete - one teenagers true life tale of a holiday gone horribly wrong.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
8.5l on rapids’ TikTok live - he’s being showered with gifts
---
Ugh talking about being on TikTok leaderboards isn’t really the point of this - is it?
Imagine being a member of the Spanish Mountaineering or police search group trying to do your job and the lazy family are discrediting your work because they don’t bother to try and speak some Spanish. Then some wanker with a TikTok account has came over, in no way offered to join or even ask if you need help, probably hindering your official search and investigation and has just raked in £3k from thirsty Facebook mums.

I’d be asking for the Spanish equivalent of my P45 and letting the rescue dogs retrain as guide dogs. Jay mate good luck with the TikTok rescue party.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
PLease excuse my ignorance but what is the point of virtual gifts?? I mean if they're virtual they're not real are they?? Or have I missed summat??
They equate to real money. He's made thousands tonight. Say a gift costs the buyer £100 he gets £50 of that and tiktok take their 50%.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Flew out of Tenerife today, I looked very long and hard as I left the island for jay jay in the mountains 🏔 … I even tried putting a banner in the plane for him to read, but our airline wouldn’t have it, how inconsiderate 🙄😫

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.