Jay Slater Teen Missing In Tenerife #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I totally get this. I remember in my early 20s being so drunk and behaving so badly and I couldn't even face my Mum afterwards (the most understanding person in the world) and totally went to ground for a few days and wouldn't answer my phone or leave the house.
Hangxiety is the worst. Especially when you were a prize clown ❤😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I know that area well, visit Los Cristianos twice a year.

I'm surprised he was staying in Los Cris tbh, the youngsters usually stay in Las Americas. After 11pm, Los Cris is pretty quiet.
I thought the same - I was in Los Cris once, went to a Scottish restaurant (off topic but 100% recommend - great food and great people) but it was dead. I stayed in Las Americas and for that reason I’d never go back to Tenerife 😂😂

can’t imagine seeing any youngsters in Los Cris, I think I was the youngest at 30

Reactions: 4
Down the rapids just came up on my fyp, got to give it to him he’s putting on an oscar worthy performance! Thanking everyone for the gifts he’s never seen anything like this on TikTok before 🤣 but if he keeps saying “Effing” like I can’t effing believe it guys 🤮 I’m going Tenareeef tonight and he’s going rapidly down a mountain, just bleeping swear you dick!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Rapidboy seems to be coining it in off the Mums by eating crisps and going "I haven't got any proper food 👉👈 I hate drama big love big love" and they chuck him a fiver to wander round on a mountain climbing up to bits that are inaccessible and back, and tell him he deserves Pride of Britain

I've really taken a dislike to the lad but I don't get what he's doing

Reactions: 24
My husband recently said he might get one for our holiday when we’re out and about, I thought he was just taking the Mick but apparently he was deadly serious 💀 I told him he’ll be divorced before he walks around wearing that tit with me!
Parcel arrived at the weekend containing a new rucksack 🤣 true story!
My son has a few "man bags" 🤣🤣 my older brother always rips him at work and says when your baby's born (I'm going to be a first time grandma beginning of August) he's going to come out with a man bag and a set of pearls. 🤣🤣🤣.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
My partner tells me he wears a twit bag because it’s safer when in crowded places. If he’s a drug dealer and I’m not getting any designer bags out of it I’m going to hit the roof
My friend made one for her husband for when he takes their dogs out; he keeps poo bags in it and his car keys (or so he says 😃). They're both in their sixties.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
This is so odd. Do we have any idea when that last clip was filmed? I take it, it was before he disappeared. Also, how on Earth does Pippa have access to what looks like CCTV footage because it certainly wasn’t filmed on a phone?

There was a video on TikTok yesterday I saw presumably taken from Pippa’s private story where an argument allegedly (heavy emphasis on that word) between Jay and Lucy could be very vaguely heard where he supposedly said “I’ve lost the bags”. I didn’t upload it here as you could barely hear anything as music was blaring loud in the background and you could barely make out anything that was being said so it was subject to manipulation
I didn't hear it like that, I thought he said bro I've lost the cap or something along those lines whomever was speaking, it didn't sound like bag to me.
---
What's my theory I don't have a theory guys I'm here to search the mountains guys just searching the mountains don't have a theory, I'm not the police guys. I'm having pasta tomorrow guys I'm having pasta. Tomorrow I will have pasta guys
With the Mayor? 🤣🤣.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Bet Debbie/Rachel are watching DTR and are fuming money is being sent to him and not the GFM 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Here’s my facebook theory.
DTR has kidnapped Jay so he can get on the TikTok leaderboard and bag himself a free holiday and hopefully residence in the reef cause he’s “not going home till jays found even if that means he overstays his legal welcome”

• Haha
Reactions: 24
My friend made one for her husband for when he takes their dogs out; he keeps poo bags in it and his car keys (or so he says 😃). They're both in their sixties.
I have a dog walking bum bag, but inside of wearing it the usual way I wear it across my body - like the 38 year old roadwoman that I am 😎

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.