Jay Slater Teen Missing In Tenerife #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here’s my facebook theory.
DTR has kidnapped Jay so he can get on the TikTok leaderboard and bag himself a free holiday and hopefully residence in the reef cause he’s “not going home till jays found even if that means he overstays his legal welcome”
He's gonna give his pride of Britain acceptance speech from the risky ridge guys!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Wish TikTok would ban his account ffs. What’s the purpose of him standing there?
GO TO BED
Honestly have no idea what the purpose of the live is?

I’ve been watching for maybe 10 mins and all he is saying is

“What the hell guys” “woah” “wow I’ve never seen this in TikTok before” “what the actual f” “much love” “you guys are amazing” “effing hell” “this is mad” “oh my goodness”

With absolutely no other information 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
Honestly have no idea what the purpose of the live is?

I’ve been watching for maybe 10 mins and all he is saying is

“What the hell guys” “woah” “wow I’ve never seen this in TikTok before” “what the actual f” “much love” “you guys are amazing” “effing hell” “this is mad” “oh my goodness”

With absolutely no other information 🤷‍♀️
It’s going to become our sleep paralysis demon. It’s all we’ll dream of tonight.
Tbh I’m just watching now in the hopes the mafia shoot his head clean off, or a shark comes and gobbles him up.

This will go to his head now and he’ll spend tomorrow live. They’ll be no risky mountain climbing now for our hero.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
View attachment 3018895
I cannot get enough of these Facebook groups. I’m getting nothing done following the tales of Jay, the mountain shark and the cactus 😂🌵🦈
I feel as if I've slipped into a parallel universe. My flat is a tit tip and I keep seeing bodies on every cactus I pass. Every fucker looks like Jay and I've had my nails painted dayglo orange.
---
Mine bought a brimmer hat for the summer. He wears it with the neck tie right up round his chin. Even when he walks the dog in the dark wearing it like that. I might make him go missing tbh. Same hat as below pic but imagine the tie bit up under his chin like he's going on a school trip
View attachment 3018923

If only R J had a sun hat :cry: i'm inside myself with worry
Are you disdressed hun??

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.