Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

whisperchat

VIP Member
I saw a screen shot of someone saying they are out in Tenerife at a bar and they asked a waitress if she knew who jay slater was and she said no who’s that and then smiled and stuck her tongue out at them and walked off 😂 is Tenerife the twilight zone or something ?wtf is going on lol

• Haha
Reactions: 51

NoHintOfDrama

VIP Member
i saw the (probably already shared) 'someone shout dominohoohoo he might be hungry' tweet late last night and haven't been able to get it out my head since 😭😭
It was the ‘shout Autoglass repair and if he’s there he’ll shout back Autoglass replace’ that slayed me 🤣

• Haha

Mardymermaid

Chatty Member
It's actually sending me that they've dragged some poor man back just enjoying his holiday thinking he was lost.
Rescue team.probably thought yes early finish let's hope nobody notices wrong person 😅😅

• Haha
two things that made me laugh today - well 2 stand out things
His dad when interviewed … saying he wanted him back “simples” and walking off and back again like a teenager you’re trying to talk to and they act all Kevin n Perry … I think if I uttered the word simples my kids would hide in Masca too

second thing - the pic of his 4 friends that have arrived in Tenerife to help in the mountains
One girl in flip flops … another sunburnt from a day at the pool … one boy in a north face hoodie and bodywarmer ideal clothing in that weather and the other one I think he might have been to Masca but looks like he’s been rolling down a ravine and sent away again as useless to the police if he trips over the first rock he comes across 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow

Don’tStart

VIP Member
In all seriousness, the family have made a huge mistake with their minimal efforts to search for him. Not only will it be a regret they’ll live with forever but if the mother in particular headed to the mountains the minute she touched down in Tenerife, it would’ve kept the story at the top of the news agenda. If she kept making statements via the press whilst up there, it would’ve evoked greater sympathy from the public, possibly minimising the focus on the Facebook commentary and could’ve turned the whole thing around from being a complete farce. Seeing her up there searching could’ve incentivised others, particularly parents to help join in the search which again would’ve resulted in increased media attention and more resources being put into the search increasing the chances of him being found.

Communicating mainly via social media and choosing to slag people off who dare to question the GFM rather than those who are making up wild conspiracies about him being fodder for a Moroccan drugs cartel, makes her seem like a typical Facebook hun rather than a grieving woman which is probably another reason why the media have backed off in recent days as like it or not, airing your dirty laundry on social media contradicts the narrative of them being damsels in distress the media wishes to portray. It’s why the likes of Nicola Bulley and the McCanns got such heightened media exposure, because they fitted the agenda pushed by the media of them being victims.

I cannot fathom for the life of me why she went out to Tenerife but by all accounts never even went to his last known location and why the father and brother flew out several days later, by that time the peak of media coverage surrounding the case had been and gone.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 50

whisperchat

VIP Member
Everytime me & my boyfriend talk about jay he calls him ‘jay Cartwright’ he’s a fucking pleb mate this man genuinely believes jay from the inbetweeners has gone missing

• Haha
Reactions: 50

Lalalemon

Chatty Member
Honestly, I WISH I knew some of you in real life. This past weekend would have been IMMENSE 😂😂😂

I’ve mentioned this whole thread to my partner but he’s just a bit meh *gets out tiny violin*
My husband thinks I'm being really mean every time I read something out to him 😩 keeps saying imagine if it was one of our girls..... I'm like mate.... they're 3 and 8, they've never been to tenners or a drug fueled rave... is was never going to be one of them love!

• Haha
Reactions: 49

Mardymermaid

Chatty Member
I debated getting one for my son from next the tshirts with the little bag attached to keep his money in easily for the school disco but his dad said he'd end up looking like the dealer of the primary disco 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 49

CariettaWhite

They’re an absolute shower of shite aren’t they.
---
It's OK guys! downtherapids didn't get eaten by zombies at the church last night and he hasn't fallen into a well or been captured himself by the cactus mafia. Don't need to start a GoScamMe for him (yet).

Thank you downtherapids for your amazing service :rolleyes:
He can barely control his excitement can he.

“I’ve just got a good feeling about today! We’re going to find a corpse that’s been hanging around in the sun for a week!”

So much love. Vomit.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 48

rockatansky

Gangsters, lol. Would love them to come up against some real ones...tee hee🤭

It is a biological fact that my ovaries actually constrict when I look at this picture. Mr Tumble has more testosterone than that lot.

They make Blazin' Squad look like the Wu Tang Clan 🤣

View attachment 3017749
They all look like they smell of Lynx Africa and stale farts tbh. Little nob ends.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 47