Jay Slater Teen Missing In Tenerife #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Right, so my theory. I was a 90's raver, and a dopey fucker. I absolutely would have gone off to someone's house at the end of the night, not logically thinking of how to get home from there. Also, when I'm done and I want to get home, I really want to get home. So being told the next bus is 2 hours away, I would try to walk. I think he just went walking, would have been dehydrated from the yokes and dancing, and collapsed up the hills.

Reactions: 80
Interesting about the lack of posters being up in the area. You’d think the police would do this. And if they hadn’t the family being there would be doing this themselves handing them out daily, In the area he went missing and the area he could have walked to. But no they’ve chose to stay and just relax in a nice hotel at the other end of the island. It’s all just so strange. If the theory is true he’s alive and it’s all a hoax he could well be going around the area but the locals wouldn’t know who he is as I doubt it’s on their local news and there’s no missing posters.

Reactions: 14
Just saw a clip on bbc news saying the search isn’t being closed down it’s just less police because of the special search dogs 🙄

Reactions: 5
lol look at them smoking under the smoke detector 🤣

I think I’m wired wrong because when I see pictures like this I’m more interested in the interior design choices than the people 🙈
It's the bottle of Irn Bru WKD on the table for me 😂 Proper hard lads in one of their mums attic drinking alcopops and posing with unlit cigarettes 🤦‍♂️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Imagine going missing in the mountains, coming back and finding out ur mum couldn’t be assed looking for you and spent the time on Facebook instead 🤣

to be fair though my mum would’ve finished at least 150 levels of candy crush
Do you know her username for candy crush? I could do with someone sending me more lives.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Right, so my theory. I was a 90's raver, and a dopey fucker. I absolutely would have gone off to someone's house at the end of the night, not logically thinking of how to get home from there. Also, when I'm done and I want to get home, I really want to get home. So being told the next bus is 2 hours away, I would try to walk. I think he just went walking, would have been dehydrated from the yokes and dancing, and collapsed up the hills.
And after a WEEK of searching he still hasnt been found?? The island is 786 square miles. You can drive around the entire island in 3 hours. I can't see how he could have collapsed and STILL not be found.

I agree that what you said is absolutely plausable but the only way he could still be missing is if he's
A) Being hidden/kidnapped by someone
B) Left the island by boat or washed away
C) Dead & buried

Reactions: 25
Interesting about the lack of posters being up in the area. You’d think the police would do this. And if they hadn’t the family being there would be doing this themselves handing them out daily, In the area he went missing and the area he could have walked to. But no they’ve chose to stay and just relax in a nice hotel at the other end of the island. It’s all just so strange. If the theory is true he’s alive and it’s all a hoax he could well be going around the area but the locals wouldn’t know who he is as I doubt it’s on their local news and there’s no missing posters.
But everyone on holiday still has their phone on? He's all over social media and the news, 99% of people must know I reckon. Maybe a few older people without smart phones wont know.

Reactions: 4
“If you understand what im saying”

He’s jumped on the lets slag the spanish police who dont speak english bus 🙄

View attachment 3016511
The police will no doubt have good reason not to tell the family every course of action they're taking. Probably the main reason being they can't be certain who is involved and who is genuinely concerned

Reactions: 14
Gangsters, lol. Would love them to come up against some real ones...tee hee🤭

It is a biological fact that my ovaries actually constrict when I look at this picture. Mr Tumble has more testosterone than that lot.

They make Blazin' Squad look like the Wu Tang Clan 🤣

View attachment 3017749
Woah woah, don't be disrespecting Blazin Squad 😂 I was a HUGE fan in my teen years, they still get played whenever I'm in charge of the music after midnight 😂

The shame of it 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 21
https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/uk-world-news/missing-jay-slater-watching-euros-33108983 . New news report. Some locals claim to have seen Jay sans cactus after his disappearance
Wouldn't that be the twist to end all twists?! It couldn't possibly be true, could it?? I can't see anyone being that brazen to casually carry on as normal when there's a massive search going on for you 🤯

I don't think he'll be found now unfortunately, hope he is for the family obviously but I just can't see any positive outcome now.

Reactions: 10
Gangsters, lol. Would love them to come up against some real ones...tee hee🤭

It is a biological fact that my ovaries actually constrict when I look at this picture. Mr Tumble has more testosterone than that lot.

They make Blazin' Squad look like the Wu Tang Clan 🤣

View attachment 3017749
They all look like they smell of Lynx Africa and stale farts tbh. Little nob ends.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 47
Well, if it's the mayor saying it....

He looks like many other white Brits of his age range I wouldn't be that surprised if people saw someone else and mistook it for him especially if they are relying on memory of seeing this person.

Reactions: 22
I work with 16-25 year olds and can confirm the gangster poses, drug use and risky behaviour is the norm, the trouble some of them get into in the UK is bad enough and I couldn't begin to imagine what they would get up to on a holiday that revolves around a rave

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.