Jay Slater Teen Missing In Tenerife #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah it’s just ???

Like if I was Lucy right now I don’t think I could be creating GFMs because I’d be too busy blaming myself for not doing something different. It’s just insane

Reactions: 11
And he pulled out her phone with 80 percent on and said don't worry hon I got you.

Reactions: 5
Yeah it’s just ???

Like if I was Lucy right now I don’t think I could be creating GFMs because I’d be too busy blaming myself for not doing something different. It’s just insane
and I’m so confused to whether he called her or she called him.
If he did call her, why her and not the mate (Brad?) he went out there with?

Reactions: 7
As a gal from Lancashire I'm feeling it's getting personal now. I promise we don't all type like that, or live in shacks like that.

Reactions: 34
Do we we actually know if Lucy is a friend from home or just someone Jay met over there?

Reactions: 2
Wow, X is wild isn't it! I just got lost down a hole for about 20 minutes. And they say Tattle is twisted? I mean, really?

Reactions: 7
Wow, X is wild isn't it! I just got lost down a hole for about 20 minutes. And they say Tattle is twisted? I mean, really?
X told me he was found. Imagine my absolute shock when I googled it and he was still very much missing

Reactions: 11
As a gal from Lancashire I'm feeling it's getting personal now. I promise we don't all type like that, or live in shacks like that.
Another Lancashire lass here . We aren't all like that..... honestly
Whilst we are talking about good old Jane. I was in London not long back and was chatting with the taxi driver and he said ooooh you don't half sound like Jane Mcdonald...I said excuse me Jane is from Yorkshire, I'm from Lancashire, he had to be corrected . Love me some Jane though.

Reactions: 13
It might mean they’re messing with the settings, maybe taking money out

I’ve seen it happen before with anonymous donations where someone’s name was revealed shortly before they closed the GFM
She keeps adding Debbie as beneficiary on and off all night, so strange

Reactions: 3
Do Jay and Lucy have any sort of social media history together? Is she from his area? I thought the sleuths would have been all over that if going with the drug mule theory. (Maybe they already have, hard to keep up lol)

Reactions: 5
Now this one's after getting a holiday

"I'll get you answers in three days, after I've gone on a quad bike tour and popped up to the top of El Teide"

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.