Jay Slater Teen Missing In Tenerife #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who knows

You know if someone phoned you or you phoned them. Especially if they had no water, 1% battery and a 10 hour walk ahead of them.
Seems really coincidental that she would phone him in those exact circumstances, and then be confused about it.

And ‘Lucy familiar with these cases’ having done this before with a GFM makes me feel much less inclined to think she’s involved

Reactions: 9
Don’t you know - only lower class people voted for Brexit!

Reactions: 13
Also how suss was it that Lucy left the rave early as she was tired?! What teenager/early 20s person goes home early on holidays because they were tired?! You sleep during the day to be ready to go all night
Someone had pics of her at 12.30am seems she talking shit alot xx

I hope he’s found before tomorrow. How will I keep up with these threads when I’m working

Reactions: 22
On first reading this I thought your cousin sent a covid vaccine meme to Gemma Collins, was wondering why your uncle was such a strong GC stan

Reactions: 31
I was using maps on my phone to get us home from the beach earlier, said to my boyfriend “my phone is gonna do a Jay Slater in a minute” and, showing me exactly why we are together, he replied “does it have enough battery just to get us to the motorway”

Reactions: 37
How can they tell?

From what I know you’re able to withdraw small amounts as the fundraising goes on and it doesn’t show up as being withdrawn unless people notice
Im not sure, maybe because many people have reported it they want more information from her before she can withdraw.

I found this comment strange to make in her update ..

‘The funds will remain on hold with GoFundMe’

Reactions: 6
Jane Mcdonald singing Cake by the Ocean to bring Jay back
Am no even kidding when I say Mr roly really thought that song was about sitting eating cake by the ocean the fat bastard would think nothing of sitting doon the beach scoffing a chocolate gateaux that feeds 12

Reactions: 33
All these TikTok’s where they use that god awful reem song by joey essex on pictures of jay is completely sending me. This country is so unserious

So much we don’t know from the timeline though. Why report him missing so soon? If she had his location, did she get a taxi there and on not finding him then report him as missing?
Is the whole convo she’s told people BS and he was in trouble re drugs etc so reporting was the only way?
It just doesn’t add up at all

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.