Jay Slater Teen Missing In Tenerife #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Random realisation that those in the Love Island villa have no idea that Jay Slater exists. Mental. They’re missing a part of history here. I think they should be informed so they can decide whether they want to join the search x

• Haha
Reactions: 66
If they’re so bothered about the GFM why not get Jane MacDonald to sing a charity single in Jay’s honour and then use the money from that? It can be called Coke By The Ocean
This, this, this x a million. Crying. On my way to hell!!
---
Random realisation that those in the Love Island villa have no idea that Jay Slater exists. Mental. They’re missing a part of history here. I think they should be informed so they can decide whether they want to join the search x
Please, no!!! That's a crossover I can't cope with. My ribs hurt, my cheeks are bruised, my heart aches at how fkn funny stupid most Brits are. Please, don't make that happen!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What’s the deal with these two blokes he went back with? I’m assuming the police have taken their statements. Are they British and if so have they been allowed to fly back to the UK?

Reactions: 8
It was paused when I went on. What happened?
He just looks tit scared now and frankly he should just go bed.
So between him & rental car it’s looking highly likely that the Spanish police & rescue are going to have to pause looking for Jay to save these idiots.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Who even is that person? How do we know the Karen Matthews link is genuine? It just sounds like another one of those crazy theories to me.
I’m not at all convinced it’s true. I know the lot of them don’t have any spare brain cells, but why would you try a version of a scam that another member of the family failed miserably at, was imprisoned for, and made them into a national pariah?

From the very start I’ve thought this all had a lot of parallels to the Shannon Matthews case, such as following so soon after the Moseley incident, but I’d be surprised if there’s such a close and direct family connection.

Reactions: 17
Just before we move on to a new thread, I'd like to say how bloody awesome it is to see so many folk from all across Tattle on this thread. Funniest fuckers online!!! TY.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Good post.
Lucy’s face is all over her insta and Facebook though…
Something is off about her though as she is on holiday continuously….most teens can only afford once a year not month after month 🤔
Kinda cringing saying this as it makes me sound like I’m pure bragging but I’m 21, just finished uni, in a part time job and manage to go away at least once every 2 months. Lucky enough to live at home, pay no bills, and have no commitments and this is how I afford it. She could be the same

Reactions: 12
So between him & rental car it’s looking highly likely that the Spanish police & rescue are going to have to pause looking for Jay to save these idiots.
Absolutely. He’s walking round like somethings gonna happen. He’s a Brit, in a small village, walking round in the dead of night, probably making locals anxious. He needs to get to bed I think he’s had a bit too much sun. Not to mention the pure disrespect to the family who have offered him a bed for the evening and he’s just gonna stroll in early hours of the morning.
“A night mountain climber” but hasn’t even got a decent torch.

Reactions: 9
It was paused when I went on. What happened?
He just looks tit scared now and frankly he should just go bed.
I was watching. Did you hear the noises? Freaked me right out, I would've been running to the airport.
---
Imagine waking up and going... 600? I meant 6.00

#Punctuationworkswithnumberstoo.
Oh noo transferred my whole Universal credit 😭 what's the number for a crisis loan 📞

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Perfect time to commit crime in Tenerife then considering the police are looking for Jay then rescuing those who also went looking for Jay.
Me + no police = shoplifting

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Best thing to do is assume nothing is true
Realistically, there have been no new updates since the original news story

Reactions: 10
View attachment 3015138View attachment 3015140View attachment 3015141View attachment 3015144View attachment 3015145so this is what Lucy posted in the I Love Tenerife facebook group on 17th June. My question is do they send helicopters out straight away? Why does she keep mentioning the time? 8.50am & she asked how she could get up there with no car, surely she must have known how to catch a local taxi she has spent enough time there.

did she post this to back herself up in some way?
If it’s real, it certainly reads like someone trying to establish a plausible background context. Mentioning the time repeatedly (and so specifically as ‘8:50’) is odd.

As is looking at a map and asking people to tell you where the place on the map is - that’s what a map is, an image that shows you where places are 🙄

And I thought she drove straight up there but couldn’t find him?

Reactions: 6
Can you remember when they had to change Jif to Cif cos not many countries could pronounce the J sound - what if the Spanish search party are just going round showing Cay & he’s no idea they’re shouting for him?!
Well, if they were, ironically, pronouncing "Jay" would sound phonetically in Spanish like "hi"! Haha.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Elton is currently rehashing his tribute to Marilyn/Princess Di..."And it seems to me you lived your life with a cactus round your shin
Never knowing who to cling to when the Ket set in"

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 94
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.