Jay Slater Teen Missing In Tenerife #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Perfect time to commit crime in Tenerife then considering the police are looking for Jay then rescuing those who also went looking for Jay.
Me + no police = shoplifting
Can you get me some Lays & maybe a Punky Penguin ice cream? They used to have them over here in the 90s but apparently are still a thing abroad. I’ll wire you the Euros and will set up a GFM for bail money if you get caught.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
What’s the deal with these two blokes he went back with? I’m assuming the police have taken their statements. Are they British and if so have they been allowed to fly back to the UK?
Plus were they drink or drug driving on the way back from the rave to Masca?

Reactions: 6
Plus were they drink or drug driving on the way back from the rave to Masca?
I’m assuming they got a taxi to the BnB cos you’d think Jay would’ve just asked one of them to drop him back at his hotel if they had a car and he didn’t want to wait for the bus unless he wanted to get away from them

Reactions: 3
I’m assuming they got a taxi to the BnB cos you’d think Jay would’ve just asked one of them to drop him back at his hotel if they had a car and he didn’t want to wait for the bus unless he wanted to get away from them
Oh ya ask yer man there with the saucer sized eyes any chance of a spin back to the gaf

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Elton is currently rehashing his tribute to Marilyn/Princess Di..."And it seems to me you lived your life with a cactus round your shin
Never knowing who to cling to when the Ket set in"
Oh my DAYS this is funny 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I just have a funny feeling if he's found alive it's gonna be a star in their eyes moment.
Tonight Matthew I'm going to be..

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.