Jay Slater Teen Missing In Tenerife #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My question is do they send helicopters out straight away?
Tbf it’s a tourist on a bender in the middle of what sounds like nowhere who had apparently contacted his friends to say they have no supplies. I’d sort of hope they’d send someone out

Reactions: 12
Sorry if this has been mentioned before but...

What in the King Charles is going on with the size of papa Glitters hands?!?!

This photo has to have been edited? They look blown up!?
Dad looks like the dungeons and dragon masters trans lover

• Haha
Reactions: 4
View attachment 3015138View attachment 3015140View attachment 3015141View attachment 3015144View attachment 3015145so this is what Lucy posted in the I Love Tenerife facebook group on 17th June. My question is do they send helicopters out straight away? Why does she keep mentioning the time? 8.50am & she asked how she could get up there with no car, surely she must have known how to catch a local taxi she has spent enough time there.

did she post this to back herself up in some way?
Wow so her friend is supposedly lost on a mountain, cut his leg, dehydrated, he gives her his location and she decides to spend time asking people questions on facebook? 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Hey guys sorry I can’t seem to catch up quick enough on these threads lol! But can someone explain to me who / what this pippa account is up to please?? x

Reactions: 1
I think they mean Lucy's Dad is going out with her now , not that he's the one who she was with when Shannon was "missing"

Not that I believe any of it either way 😂
This is from April this year, the guy Karen was with at the time of the Shannon disappearance was also a nonce though, he was that dopey bleep who tried to overdose on calpo. Craig Meehan?
The dude who “kidnapped” Shannon was Craig’s uncle, Karen was supposedly having an affair with. It’s all wild and headachey to understand.

Reactions: 6

Interesting to see that the Mail is now reporting this
I made a few comments on some articles asking why they aren’t telling people about the real Jay as people should know who they are donating to. Can’t believe it’s taken them this long to find out about his background, surely some junior reporter would have thought to google him?

Reactions: 11
Am sure I read that the two men he went with were father and son, that sounds like a weird orgy.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Wow so her friend is supposedly lost on a mountain, cut his leg, dehydrated, he gives her his location and she decides to spend time asking people questions on facebook? 🤦🏼‍♀️
Idk it’s sort of a smart thing to do if you’re not familiar with the area. Some of those people could well be and provide you some invaluable insight that you wouldn’t necessarily get from Google maps

Plus… it doesn’t sound like any of them are the brightest crayons in the box and there’s not much to go from there to try and find the location. Some people are extremely good at that thing

Reactions: 8
Am sure I read that the two men he went with were father and son, that sounds like a weird orgy.
A father and son makes if sound like a weird ORGY rather than the current story of an afters?
Where the duck do you live that this would even be an option? 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Wonder if it’s so she can show the police that she’s got ‘evidence’ she was concerned about his welfare, so she couldn’t possibly have been involved.

Reactions: 13
A father and son makes if sound like a weird ORGY rather than the current story of an afters?
Where the duck do you live that this would even be an option? 😂😂😂
Quoting myself, just seen your username - that explains it!

(just kidding, obvs!)

Reactions: 2
Surely you jump in a taxi and try to get there ASAP. I wouldn’t be pissing around on FB asking strangers for help! How else does she get around the island with no car??

would be interesting to know the time of her posts

Reactions: 19
Bullshit, I just googled “Karen Matthews boyfriend “ Paul Saunders and I’ve seen a picture he looks like he’s a sibling of Rab C Nesbit

Speaking on behalf of Matthews, her convicted sex offender boyfriend Paul Saunders, said: “She's over the moon that Donovan is dead. It's the best news she's had in ages. Karen hopes that he rots in hell, we both do.18 Apr 2024
Crikey, she don't half pick 'em does she?

Reactions: 5
View attachment 3015138View attachment 3015140View attachment 3015141View attachment 3015144View attachment 3015145so this is what Lucy posted in the I Love Tenerife facebook group on 17th June. My question is do they send helicopters out straight away? Why does she keep mentioning the time? 8.50am & she asked how she could get up there with no car, surely she must have known how to catch a local taxi she has spent enough time there.

did she post this to back herself up in some way?
Reminds me of people who ring their "loved one's" phone or message them so that the police will see it afterwards, but knowing full well the person is dead because they killed them. Not saying she killed him obviously, I doubt it, but she seems to know a lot more than she's letting on, and probably knows pretty much exactly what happened and why he's missing.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.