Jay Slater Teen Missing In Tenerife #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
£30k isn’t a lot of money in real terms, might get a half decent car or a couple of nice holidays but it’s not life changing money. They’ll burn a hole in their shell suits pretty quick and be spunked in a few months until the next bright idea to make a quick buck

Reactions: 26
Noone has suggested Inspector Gadget?!

He will have those Morrocans rounded up with his go go gadget arms in no time

I suggested the legend Inspector gadget in the last thread. If I can’t find him wizzing around in the air with his heli hat and extendable arms holding out bag of K to entice jay out of the bushes then no one can!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Hugh Grant to play the cactus as he's a right prick (I know where the door is, I will see myself out)

Ray Winstone as the badger.
So long as it’s not Barry Keoghan playing Jay, they thought of him running around the mountains with his Todger out 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I suggested the legend Inspector gadget in the last thread. If I can’t find him wizzing around in the air with his heli hat and extendable arms holding out bag of K to entice jay out of the bushes then no one can!
Apologies I missed that!

Was Brain the dog a labrador is the next question? - he will have cracked it for Gadget 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Hodgey looks like he should be in his mums basement playing Warcraft, not an international dealer 😂

when did I get so old

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Frankly this is the most intelligent and relevant comment I’ve seen so far.

TikTok is full of people saying “omg I’m going to Tenerife next week and I’m so scared” (or tenireef as someone called it). It’s very much giving someone got murdered in Glasgow and someone’s is worried about the safety of their nan is Edinburgh.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 56
Frankly this is the most intelligent and relevant comment I’ve seen so far.

TikTok is full of people saying “omg I’m going to Tenerife next week and I’m so scared” (or tenireef as someone called it). It’s very much giving someone got murdered in Glasgow and someone’s is worried about the safety of their nan is Edinburgh.
WTF 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Did anyone manage to screenshot on one of the Facebook groups about Rach being spotted on a boat party this afternoon? As soon as I clicked on it the post was deleted

• Wow
Reactions: 25
Maybe he hasn't been found as the search party don't speak English.

Shouting "Jay" in English is easy, but who knows what the Spanish are shouting.

Poor boy could be hiding in a cave and can hear people shouting WAY, WAY and he's like christ that's not me.

• Haha
Reactions: 60
SO APPARENTLY Karen matthews is related closely to Debbie, it’s a full time job at this point keeping up!
They do look a bit similar.

Has anyone seen them in the same room together? Could Jay's mum BE Karen Matthews in disguise?

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.