Jay Slater Teen Missing In Tenerife #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They do look a bit similar.

Has anyone seen them in the same room together? Could Jay's mum BE Karen Matthews in disguise?
🎢🎢
Let's take a look at these crows feet, just look
Sitting on the shiftiest eyes,
Could Jay's mum be Karen Matthews in disguise
🎢🎢

Soz to The Beautiful South

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
I am going to say sorry now that my grammar is really bad if you read my last comments πŸ˜…

• Haha
Reactions: 1
If Debbie and Karen are sisters which would be plot twist of the century - do you think Debs has a bet that Jay is better at hide and seek than Shannon?

• Haha
Reactions: 46
So Lucy's dad and Karen Matthews (Jay's mum's half sister) are together? This seems so unlikely πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What I want from each and every one of you is a hard-target search of every gas station, residence, warehouse, farmhouse, henhouse, outhouse and doghouse in that area.
What they need to look for is a shithouse. If the dope smuggling rumour is true then serves him right.

My milk of human kindness has curdled I’m afraid.

Reactions: 9
I don’t think he needed to be slipped any date rape drugs but bless your heart anyway David
I think wee dave needs a knock from the popo πŸš” he's been handing oot date rape drugs and sticking his tadger in loose jaws by the sound of it🀣and antihistamines make yer jaw loose πŸ‘€ wish I had known that in my younger years and would have said just popped a couple antihistamines mate when asked why my jaw was jiving round the dance floor πŸ‘

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.