Jay Slater teen missing in Tenerife #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Interesting his Mum could post a copy and pasted update as soon as the GFM target was reached but there’s been no updates on the search - areas already checked, areas they want checked, potential sightings, thanks to the people out searching etc. None of that matters I guess as long as the ££ keep rolling in 🙄

Reactions: 33
The bus stop was next to the house.
View attachment 3012616
He was clearly fucked and didn’t want to wait two hours for a bus, couldn’t remember how long it took to drive there so though he would walk it in an hour.
I know he disappeared with two blokes but he was clearly fucked, well if you disappear with a couple of blokes you meet on a night it's for more drugs or sex so you are correct, did anyone see how he was walking. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Interesting his Mum could post a copy and pasted update as soon as the GFM target was reached but there’s been no updates on the search - areas already checked, areas they want checked, potential sightings, thanks to the people out searching etc. None of that matters I guess as long as the ££ keep rolling in 🙄
Must admit that didn't sit right with me. It was within minutes of it reaching the target. I understand there's things they can't say but I think if you're asking people for financial support it's usually expected that they're kept up to date with things and how the money will be spent

Reactions: 15
Ohh she’s now said it was Gucci not Chanel. I’m so confused who is real or if this is a spoof account taking the piss. I just can’t imagine a designer bag and matching shoes being much of a priority if my child was missing.
Salary? I’d love to know what she does for a job to be able to buy a Chanel/gucci purse as an ‘emergency’.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Genuinely who is this Pippa?! And she's the one who is stirring the pot so not sure why she's getting angry.

Reactions: 12
Ohh she’s now said it was Gucci not Chanel. I’m so confused who is real or if this is a spoof account taking the piss. I just can’t imagine a designer bag and matching shoes being much of a priority if my child was missing.
I wouldn't take any notice they're obviously a troll with nothing better to do than try and wind the likes of the Facebook group up and watch them scramble around

Reactions: 17
Don’t know if this has already been suggested as I’ve not had time to read this whole thread, but is it possible he put his name into the Goblet of Fire? x

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Oh here he is, Mark Whata-twit
We should have seen that one coming instead of thinking of Faulding.

Can’t stand the man. Offer your services if you like but the self publicity is sickening.

I’m sure none of you are aware because he doesn’t like to talk about it but he exposed Jimmy Savile dontcha know?! 🙄

Reactions: 8
The bus stop was next to the house.
View attachment 3012616
He was clearly fucked and didn’t want to wait two hours for a bus, couldn’t remember how long it took to drive there so though he would walk it in an hour.
Ah so the bus stop was right in the middle of a small village with houses around it (actually never knew where abouts the bnb was). He definitely could’ve got water and shelter there. There’s even a shop right beside the bus stop.

It really does fell like Jay’s people have taken parts from Michael Mosley’s story to try and concoct a believable cover story.

Reactions: 25
If my bag broke I’d use a bag for life, it wouldn’t occur to me to buy a designer handbag just to cart around my stuff.

Reactions: 27
Ah so the bus stop was right in the middle of a small village with houses around it (actually never knew where abouts the bnb was). He definitely could’ve got water and shelter there. There’s even a shop right beside the bus stop.

It really does fell like Jay’s people have taken parts from Michael Mosley’s story to try and concoct a believable cover story.
The only reasons I can think of was there was a threat or at least a perceived threat, that footage from the festival doesn't give me great hope for his state of mind

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.