Jay Slater teen missing in Tenerife #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
BIB: I agree. Off your chops or not a road is a road and leads somewhere. Would you really go oh I’ll take this really rough looking terrain instead?
Exactly. And without water, the appropriate clothing, etc. when there was a road with a bus service.

Reactions: 7
Exactly. And without water, the appropriate clothing, etc. when there was a road with a bus service.
I just asked one of my kids what they’d do and the answer was bang on the air b n b door until they let me back in 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 15
I get it. Where's the appeals for sightings of the hire car too? Did you see this car, did it go somewhere else before or after leaving the club & getting to the air BnB? These are usually the normal sorts of things any basic investigation asks for usually. 🤷
I'm guessing they have what they need confirm when he left, in which car and with who.

Reactions: 4
I just asked one of my kids what they’d do and the answer was bang on the air b n b door until they let me back in 🤷🏻‍♀️
Right! I understand not every driver would want to give him a ride back down to the resort where he was staying, but if I was driving along that road and someone flagged me to stop and clearly needed some help, I’d place a call to the cops or an ambulance for them. And let them deal with it.

Reactions: 16
What's the mother actually doing, if she's not out looking for him?
Sunbathing, drinking cocktails, water aerobics at 1:30, volleyball on the beach at 4, dinner and the mini disco, bit of karaoke before bed?!?

• Haha
Reactions: 36
His mam is a right piece of work, even Mimi Maguire managed to squeeze out a few tears for Fergal

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
There’s been a disappointing lack of vigils, balloon releases and general tat so far so thank you for this
If when his body is found there will definitely be a balloon release.
I’m just watching the BBC news now and I’m amazed that he is headline news. So many people go missing with no coverage. I find it weird that people are putting up bows where he lives, I wouldn’t be doing that for a thug.

Reactions: 30
This is the thing I can’t understand, if he left the Airbnb and then realised he missed the bus and was thirsty, would be not got back to the house and ask could he get some water while he waited for the next one? Unless the house was too far from the bus stop to go back? Still not as far as walking back to Los Cristianos though? Or he left the bnb in not very good terms with the two men that he couldn’t go back?

If both Lucy and the witness who said he asked her about the bus are both telling the truth, then him going off road seems like a red herring, as why would he if he was lucid enough to call Lucy, send his location, tell her he had 1% battery, and the witness: he managed to ask her about the bus time and she mustn’t have seemed too concerned after talking to him, why on earth would he decide to walk through the dry desert hills?

Last edited:
Reactions: 28
This is the thing I can’t understand, if he left the Airbnb and then realised he missed the bus and was thirsty, would be not got back to the house and ask could he get some water while he waited for the next one? Unless the house was too far from the bus stop to go back? Still not as far as walking back to Los Cristianos though? Or he left the bnb in not very good terms with the two men that he couldn’t go back?

If both Lucy and the witness who said he asked her about the bus are both telling the truth, then him going off road seems like a red herring, as why would he if he was lucid enough to call Lucy, send his location, tell her he had 1% battery, and the witness: he managed to ask her about the bus time and she mustn’t have seems too concerned after talking to him, why on earth would he decide to walk through the dry desert hills?
‘Twas clearly the siren song of the Mountain Shark.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.