Jay Slater teen missing in Tenerife #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine genuinely being missing for the best part of a week, crawling to freedom and finding out you’re a meme and there were 152672 Facebook groups of armchair detectives trying to workout what happened while your ma was getting her nails done.

I’d jump into the shark’s mouth myself.

• Haha
Reactions: 53
This is the thing I can’t understand, if he left the Airbnb and then realised he missed the bus and was thirsty, would be not got back to the house and ask could he get some water while he waited for the next one? Unless the house was too far from the bus stop to go back? Still not as far as walking back to Los Cristianos though? Or he left the bnb in not very good terms with the two men that he couldn’t go back?

If both Lucy and the witness who said he asked her about the bus are both telling the truth, then him going off road seems like a red herring, as why would he if he was lucid enough to call Lucy, send his location, tell her he had 1% battery, and the witness: he managed to ask her about the bus time and she mustn’t have seems too concerned after talking to him, why on earth would he decide to walk through the dry desert hills?
Surely Lucy Escobar would've got on the blower to one of her minions to go and pick him up.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Has anyone checked Lithuania? Maybe he’s trying to tell people he’s missing but the language IQ barrier is interfering x
IMG_0283.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 18
If when his body is found there will definitely be a balloon release.
I’m just watching the BBC news now and I’m amazed that he is headline news. So many people go missing with no coverage. I find it weird that people are putting up bows where he lives, I wouldn’t be doing that for a thug.
I *think* this is why it’s headline news - it’s what they’re not or can’t say that makes it top of the stories. X

This is the thing I can’t understand, if he left the Airbnb and then realised he missed the bus and was thirsty, would be not got back to the house and ask could he get some water while he waited for the next one? Unless the house was too far from the bus stop to go back? Still not as far as walking back to Los Cristianos though? Or he left the bnb in not very good terms with the two men that he couldn’t go back?

If both Lucy and the witness who said he asked her about the bus are both telling the truth, then him going off road seems like a red herring, as why would he if he was lucid enough to call Lucy, send his location, tell her he had 1% battery, and the witness: he managed to ask her about the bus time and she mustn’t have seems too concerned after talking to him, why on earth would he decide to walk through the dry desert hills?
The bus stop is allegedly right outside the air BnB he went back to. Some reports say buses were every 10 minutes, others say 2 hours. If he's had his phone set on maps to driving distance/time rather than walking distance/time, it apparently would have showed 40 minutes rather than 11 hours. So he might have thought a quick walk home better than waiting for the next bus. But who knows 🤷

Reactions: 16
These threads are sooo hard to keep up with. Haven’t commented until now, but keep reading. What is this about the mum buying a Chanel bag as an emergency because she didn’t have one? Surely you would just buy a cheap bag from the nearest available store?

• Wow
  • Haha
Wonder if it’s the same mates he was in court with for practically beating a poor lad to death with a machete, gold club an an axe? I can’t believe the press haven’t latched onto the story that he’s a nasty piece of work who certainly doesn’t deserve a 30k just giving page been set up. Hope his family donate it to his poor victim but bet they don’t.
The lad who they attacked isn’t so squeaky clean either 😬

Reactions: 15
Anybody asked paddington to help? He’s always there with a helping hand at times of crisis.
He needs to be at Siam park directing jay to the right instead of the left then he will finally get off the lazy river

• Haha
These threads are sooo hard to keep up with. Haven’t commented until now, but keep reading. What is this about the mum buying a Chanel bag as an emergency because she didn’t have one? Surely you would just buy a cheap bag from the nearest available store?
Legit or from a looky looky man?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
As a prolific coke fiend BTW, I absolutely believe its drug related. Either 1) he's that drugged up he's fucked himself off a mountain by accident in a dehydrated state (i can literally sit in a room by myself and dehydrate myself to the point I can feel every inch of my own kidneys if there's enough cocaine there) OR 2) someone higher up the chain has twatted him and fucked him off a mountain for some reason related to their dealing. OR 3) Someone who knows he's dealing and therefore has drugs on him, has followed him from the after party and mugged him and fucked him off a mountain

Someone on fb was saying your jaw doesn't swing from taking coke. it does if you take enough

Whichever way, I reckon he's ended up fucked off a mountain somewhere, for drug related reasons.
He certainly looked totally fucked in some of the club footage, whatever he was taking. Didn't bode well for his chances. If someone did go after him for whatever reason, in that state he wouldn't have stood much of a chance, and similarly if he was alone trying to make his way home in unfamiliar territory.

Surely Lucy Escobar would've got on the blower to one of her minions to go and pick him up.
Exactly! Or tell him to wait there and she’d collect him in a taxi herself - she had his location. Taxis don’t cost much in Tenerife. She was so worried she rang the embassy 15 mins after speaking to him so why didn’t she arrange to collect him, or failing that, go and start looking for him herself after speaking to him

Reactions: 27
Unless the house was too far from the bus stop to go back?
The bus stop was next to the house.
IMG_2204.jpeg

He was clearly fucked and didn’t want to wait two hours for a bus, couldn’t remember how long it took to drive there so though he would walk it in an hour.

• Wow
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.