Jay Slater teen missing in Tenerife #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There’s always drug deals at the top of my road. Sounds silly but I’ll keep an eye out for Wally off his chops just Incase x

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I 100% believe this is what happened and I truly believe in a few weeks Jay will come back saying that he had a mental health breakdown and couldn’t face the public etc.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I know I'm knocking 50 but 18-30 holidays were NOT like this in my day.

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Up till last week I thought they were Lucky Lucky men. . As in you might be in luck with the quality , you might not
lol. I was raging when I went to Tenerife a couple of years ago and had no euros left as it was our last night and the bar took card. The guy had these class fake designer scarves and I would have bought about 5. In hindsight I should have hid behind a table and got my friends to set up a cash go fund me.

Reactions: 6
What I don't get is why he didn't start walking along the road if he'd missed the bus. Someone would have picked him up. The road is the only way out of Masca heading south unless one has an urge to climb into a deep gorge and up the other side. Surely the gorge would have been obvious if he's been looking at the map on his phone?

Reactions: 4
Is his actual name Jay, who calls their kid Jay it's usually short for Jason or something but it appears parents are that thick if is just Jay., might as well just call your kid H.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
The bus stop is allegedly right outside the air BnB he went back to. Some reports say buses were every 10 minutes, others say 2 hours. If he's had his phone set on maps to driving distance/time rather than walking distance/time, it apparently would have showed 40 minutes rather than 11 hours. So he might have thought a quick walk home better than waiting for the next bus. But who knows 🤷
But if it was set to driving, not walking, it would have kept him on the road. Not send him up into hills with no roads.

Reactions: 9
Maybe someone can get Captain Tom to look down from heaven to donate.
I heard he left his walking frame with a bottle of water in a cave for Jay, along with a note saying looks like your family are piss taking, money grabbing cunts too, let's have a beer soon and compare notes.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
The bus stop is allegedly right outside the air BnB he went back to. Some reports say buses were every 10 minutes, others say 2 hours. If he's had his phone set on maps to driving distance/time rather than walking distance/time, it apparently would have showed 40 minutes rather than 11 hours. So he might have thought a quick walk home better than waiting for the next bus. But who knows 🤷
What I was thinking is we don’t even know if he looked at maps, if he was trying to preserve phone battery he may not have, possible just started walking to try find somewhere. He left approx 8 and the first bus was at 10am

Reactions: 4
Interesting his Mum could post a copy and pasted update as soon as the GFM target was reached but there’s been no updates on the search - areas already checked, areas they want checked, potential sightings, thanks to the people out searching etc. None of that matters I guess as long as the ££ keep rolling in 🙄
Absolutely dodgy as duck!

Reactions: 1
His mum posting that update as soon as it hit 30k asking people to ‘continue to share our fundraiser’ just proves they are trying to profit now off the back of her son who is missing/dead/kidnapped/stuck on a cactus.
I agree.
I thought she’d end it by saying ”please continue to share Jay’s photo and missing poster so that we find him” but no it was all about the money. 😢

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.