Jay Slater teen missing in Tenerife #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That GFM is very dodgy. It’s probably set up to pay off Jay’s drug debts and to raise a few thousand quid for his family at the same time. He’s borrowed a passport and is sunning himself somewhere on the Spanish Costas.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Well it's the former option then from what I said, they just want the extra money still

Reactions: 5
That GFM is very dodgy. It’s probably set up to pay off Jay’s drug debts and to raise a few thousand quid for his family at the same time. He’s borrowed a passport and is sunning himself somewhere on the Spanish Costas.
Well damn, case solved

• Haha
Reactions: 3
30K, 40K, then 50K .....

Wheee!!! 😃😃😆😆

He's dead by his own actions or stupidity, was a bleep , now the grifting just keeps on building......

Reactions: 25
I'm speechless but also not surprised if that makes sense
She's not doing everything she can to find him coz she's said shes been either too tired, too emotional or been told not to search as she'd break down
The emotional line of "we're funding the TRIP (don't even get me started) and accomodation THEMSELVES!! so you bleeping should! It's not up to the public to fund it 😡
Continue to share... So you want more money?
Absolute disgrace

Reactions: 41
.... they will roll out Christopher biggins on the tv shortly

" OH HE WAS A GREAT FRIEND...."

😆😆😆😆😆💀💀💀

They normally roll him out when someone croaks it 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Another post made on the official facebook group and the pippa instagram has uploaded to her stories.

strange how things start getting uploaded again as soon as the 30k hits. Wouldn't surprise me if it was 1 person running all these accounts

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.