Jay Slater teen missing in Tenerife #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
bleeping hell ; £30,000 pledged ,and- like a rocket- it gets adjusted up to £40,000 as a new ' target' .

Well; well............

😏😏😏

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
has anyone checked out the YouTube guy knightstrider? he owns a ar rental company and has given free rentals to anyone looking

Reactions: 6
bleeping hell ; £30,000 pledged ,and- like a rocket- it gets adjusted up to £40,000 as a new ' target' .

Well; well............

😏😏😏
I called it! If he's genuinely missing, they sure as hell don't care about finding him but they do care about earning as much cash as possible for their own benefit

Reactions: 28
We’ve been well and truly spoilt as a nation this year.
We started the year strong with the Unknown and the Wonka experience.
Kategate.
Now this and it’s only June!
I bleeping love the internet and not in the slightest sorry my phone would need surgically removing from my cold dead hands (soz Jay - too soon?)x

• Haha
Reactions: 43
I don’t understand ? If they are using their own money to find the search / their stay in Tenners then what actually is the fund for?

Reactions: 31
Bloody hell just when you think the great chav grift was bad enough they raise the bar higher. Tenerife had better get some new nail techs and spa therapists in to help the mum get over her stress

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I don’t understand ? If they are using their own money to find the search / their stay in Tenners then what actually is the fund for?
Simply to see how high it gets to be divvied out , later. That's it.

Reactions: 8
I did see one woman make a rather salty post that she thought it was rude that the family hadn't posted any 'thank use' for the money, so at least she'll be happy

• Haha
Reactions: 25
The fund is for when Jay is found (funeral, flying him back to Uk) they’ve already said that, if by some chance he is found alive then it would be distasteful for them to keep it. I’m not sure why people have donated though.

Reactions: 7
[/QUOTE]

maybe they will get a statue made of Jay on his BMX doing power drops with a machete in his north face trackie. I’d Chuck a fiver in for that tbf

• Haha
Reactions: 21
IIRC gofundme only let's you withdraw once the target amount has been reached?
I was under the impression it was drip fed out as you wanted or needed it - or so I was led to believe by 'those in the know' with the Kieran Haylor one which was another total tit show.

Reactions: 7
has anyone checked out the YouTube guy knightstrider? he owns a ar rental company and has given free rentals to anyone looking
If you were fully aware of him you’d know that this is for his own self promotion 😂 he’s a grifter himself

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.