Jay Slater teen missing in Tenerife #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m seriously trying to picture a scene where the police knock on some gangsters door they’ve been trying to nail for years “excuse me sir do you mind if you come with us to Tenerife to negotiate with the Morocco mafia please?”
I am just hoping that they come to my area and take the drug lords away

Reactions: 11
TUI do excursions to masca and that part of the island and I’d feel well awkward going on one of them tours now 🥲

• Haha
Reactions: 15
1719144254626.png

WHAT EVIDENCE, HANNAH? It's an Instagram account and a long form Facebook post by people who'd probably be better off putting their energy into self-publishing thrillers on Kindle Unlimited, ya prune

• Haha
Reactions: 30
So the P
Thank God Darren "I can't stand the pressure!ADMIN!!!!!" Opened his FB page back up. He can do new Poles. I've missed his Poles. Honest, hun, no sleep last night! We need new Poles!😁
So the Poles are involved as well as the Morrocans🤔🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Has anyone tried calling Beowulf? He has lots of experience driving Grendel out with music, perhaps he could try with some EDM?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Has anyone considered paying the GFM to make it up to the total then immediately requesting a refund? We might get to see him pop out/off the cactus/tree/drug den/spa/underground hidey hole and then scurry away again while shaking his fist at us like a scooby doo villain.

(I’d pay but Cossy livs has got me huns, soz)

• Haha
Reactions: 30
So people now think the old lady who saw was paid to say that she saw him and when Jay told Lucy he had no water that was code for he had no drugs 🤦🏼‍♂️

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Please listen, this may seem far fetched but I think it's possible.

The F1 teams are in Barcelona right now, are we sure he isn't watching that?!!

Also a totally good opportunity to get all those drivers to raise awareness of this, they could pause the race & all zoom over there In their cars, they'll have him found in no time.

😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.