Jay Slater teen missing in Tenerife #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bless, everyone’s so stupid, he’s walking around looking for help and no one is stopping to help him 😢
I’ve got visions of someone scrolling Facebook just back from Tenerife, remembering they blanked a lad last week because they had a ride on a banana boat booked and were in a hurry, coming to a horrifying realisation.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 51
Why does the mum keep mentioning her son's looks? When he first was reported missing she said about him being good looking and she's now said "He is a handsome lad from Lancashire and he shouldn't be missing in Tenerife" I mean wtf has that got to do with anything?

Also, in this same article the Mail is now printing pictures of Karen and Shannon Matthews and describing that case in detail to refresh our memories. While it could just be in response to Debbie saying she's been called Karen, it's a bit of a weird effort to just highlight that alone!

Do they know or suspect something about Debbie etc that they can't say yet? 😲

I really believe she thinks he got kidnapped for his apparent good looks

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Raves look tit these days. People just standing around, barely even dancing.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
I think the reason we have all found this so hysterically funny is the FB and now TT, not the situation itself.

There have been a number of studies into how the average IQ is dropping, and they have all found themselves drawn to the 42 (I think that was the figure) FB groups about this.

These people shouldn’t be able to function, breathing is an autonomous system, but they defy the laws of physics surely?

We have had 4 years of misery with people dying, politics and now AI taking all our jobs. Well if this lot are anything to go by, they don’t have anything to worry about as the Village Idiot is in high demand.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
The Dignity for All page on FB put up some posts last night where they have slowed down the audio and video footage of him at the rave. Does all sound plausible.

Reactions: 4
I’ve got visions of someone scrolling Facebook just back from Tenerife, remembering they blanked a lad last week because they had a ride on a banana boat booked and were in a hurry coming to a horrifying realisation.
I don't think I've ever laughed so much 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So the consensus is it's a set up? Reminds me of that young girl who's mother hid her in the loft for the cash grab. Can't be a nice family if he's been done for knife crimes.

Reactions: 11
If it is a set up, is it really worth it for £30k?
If he’s a drug dealer he can pull that in easy. I mean, not in a week but still 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 22
The Dignity for All page on FB put up some posts last night where they have slowed down the audio and video footage of him at the rave. Does all sound plausible.
It’s not the real audio

Edit: just looked at the FB page, that’s the real audio but the slowed down versions floating about aren’t

Reactions: 2
Thank God Darren "I can't stand the pressure!ADMIN!!!!!" Opened his FB page back up. He can do new Poles. I've missed his Poles. Honest, hun, no sleep last night! We need new Poles!😁

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I mean, how much money can we (not you or I, obviously) or the Tenerife police throw at this after this many days in that climate?! If anything, I genuinely feel, it must be a recovery mission. However, if someone has made him disappear I don't think he'll ever be found à la Maddie McCann.

I will say if he isn't found as being part of some elaborate plan and/or cover up - or just stuck to a cactus - I'll be quite disappointed in my investment.

Reactions: 17
A couple of months ago a 19 year old lad from Retford went missing after a night out. He was a lovely lad and was missing for 5 weeks before his body was unfortunately found. It never really reached the national news. It was a tragic story and his poor family must be devastated. I never understand how some of these cases gain so much publicity and other just barely get a mention. I do think some journo did some initial digging with Jays case and realised this was all very dodgy and that why it’s all over the front pages.Some pretty shady characters in this story.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
The cactus is not involved.
I’m not so sure, I think the cactai have some deep involvement in this case 🤔

Guy was clearly off his head, why has him just wandering off and falling/dying from dehydration etc… not the main thought.

His mum and “friends” are dodgy as though.

Reactions: 13
Just spent a painful 15 minutes listening to my child reading James and the giant peach and it made me think…. Birds? They could know. Maybe we should be watching the webcam for the birds movements.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Why does the mum keep mentioning her son's looks? When he first was reported missing she said about him being good looking and she's now said "He is a handsome lad from Lancashire and he shouldn't be missing in Tenerife" I mean wtf has that got to do with anything?

Also, in this same article the Mail is now printing pictures of Karen and Shannon Matthews and describing that case in detail to refresh our memories. While it could just be in response to Debbie saying she's been called Karen, it's a bit of a weird effort to just highlight that alone!

Do they know or suspect something about Debbie etc that they can't say yet? 😲

She’s basically saying only munters go missing lol ffs what a woman 🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 38
If it is a set up, is it really worth it for £30k?
If he’s a drug dealer he can pull that in easy. I mean, not in a week but still 🤷🏼‍♀️
if it is they really haven’t thought it through hoe are they going to explain what happened to him plausibly and repeatedly. The story is massive he will be interviewed not only by police but all the media channels and have to make sure the story is bang on every time. At worst the whole family will get banged up and at best he will be absolutely slaughtered for 30k. Maybe it will be like the fishing trip in Gavin and Stacey

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.