Jasmine Lipska

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So now she’s saying that she can teach you how to manifest what you want through orgasms…or is it organisms? Make up your mind you uneducated conwoman! 🤡

Also, she just posted this. I dunno, but to me it reeks of crocodile tears
I would really love to know how having an orgasm (or organism 😅) can get you from 15k to 20k a month. What the hell!?? Does she actually believe this garbage??! Is she all there!??
Wow, guess I should quit my “boring and predictable” 9-5 and just lay in bed all day with a vibrator 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
What the hell is she trying to teach women. Seriously appalling. 🤮🤮🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 7
This is such a great idea! However I’m a little confused, how is this wiki page different to Wikipedia? Is this wiki page affiliated with Wikipedia at all or is it independent and embedded in Tattle.life? Excuse my ignorance 🙈

View attachment 843685
Should be an edit section next to page and history? I think multiple people should be able to do it?

Reactions: 1
Dude, she’s not giving up easily and she is clearly reading this forum.

So, deep down you know that you are doing is NOT right.

Do you honestly feel that “blissful” about yourself?

Because from what we are seeing it doesn’t look like it.
Again the same crap and no I don’t have the same issues as you Ms Lipski!
Yes, you were relatable at one point but unfortunately you chose to go on a path of self destruction and it’s getting really bizarre day by day.
No one stays the same all life we all grown and change and as one of our colleagues on this thread here said it’s not too late.

Edit: Ms Lipski you might as well change your brand again to:

Choose f*cks, radiate orgasms.
Or

Choose to stare at your yoni, radiate regular menstrual cycles.
Well, I don’t think the latter is that funny and I don’t use those words.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
This is such a great idea! However I’m a little confused, how is this wiki page different to Wikipedia? Is this wiki page affiliated with Wikipedia at all or is it independent and embedded in Tattle.life? Excuse my ignorance 🙈
Hey, it's not affiliated with Wikipedia, it's just on this website and can be edited by users. I've asked the mods whether they can get others to edit it, I think because I was the first to edit it, I'm now the only one who can edit it at the moment 😅
So for the meantime, maybe if I could get some ideas on what to put up, there's sooo many things I can't keep up anymore! Also if anyone has past screenshots that would be very useful 👍😊

She gets so triggered when we call her a scammer. So I guess it’s true.. and she knows it..
This is what I mean by hypocrisy. She says "don't get triggered!" Yet she's constantly blocking, crying and triggered by not "our truth"... but THE TRUTH!

• Heart
Reactions: 2

Yes, you were relatable at one point but unfortunately you chose to go on a path of self destruction and it’s getting really bizarre day by day.
No one stays the same all life we all grown and change and as one of our colleagues on this thread here said it’s not too late.

Or

Gosh I think Josh is really starting to rub off on her. She is starting to ramble on and make no sense. Her content is so boring and tedious to read. Remember when you were in school and they expected you to write a 250 word essay so you keep pulling random unrelated words out of your ass? I guess if you can’t fall asleep and need to read something boring then sign up for jasmines junk mail.

Up till now, she has told the world that she suffers from:

- body image wound
- relationship wound
- friendship wound
- inner child wound
- parent wound
- sister wound
- sex shame wound
- religion wound
- witch wound (new one lol)

That's a lot of wounds to suffer from for a 23 year old! What's most concerning is that she clearly has not healed from any of them and has admitted to still crying 'countless' of times over them. Why would anyone want to receive advice from such a train wreck? If they did, it would be the equivalent of taking healthy eating advice from someone who is morbidly obese/taking career advice from someone who is permanently unemployed/going to a doctor who is under investigation for medical negligence, etc.

Jasmine, stop supressing your acknowledgement that everything we write here is true. You can't mask THE OBJECTIVE TRUTH through tik tok stories/dances. Face the music and check yourself into a mental health clinic before you inevitably have a mental break down. Most importantly, back off from giving bullsh!t advice to your young and impressionable followers - you are exposing yourself to potential legal action down the line as you have zero qualifications for offering advice for issues such as sexual trauma, childhood healing, mental illness recovery, etc.

Or

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Jasmine Lipska has really gone off the deep end. I think what’s crazy is that she reads this forum and consciously knows she’s scamming and preying on vulnerable people. And still continues to use mental health buzz words (inner child healing) to attract depressed girls as young as teenagers to lock them into her paid programs rather than having them seek professional help.

She really is self affirming herself with delusional thoughts to think that’s okay and for her to continue doing it. Her intentions are not in the right place.

I think that’s why she personally isn’t currently speaking or promoting her followers to seek a therapist or professional help for their issues. Because a therapist would call her out saying that’s not appropriate to claim she can heal their mental health issues. Anything that is contrarian to what Jasmine is doing is automatically just shut down in Jasmine’s brain. Jasmine has the same mentality of Donald Trump. Donald Trump always thinks he’s right when he’s objectively not at times. But he self deluded himself thinking he was the best US President of all time. When in reality he caused more damage than good.

I really hope her depressed followers seek professional help and don’t give her a cent. Jasmine, shame on you if you do take their money and give them false hope to be healed from their mental health.

I’m a firm believer karma will bite her in the ass for taking advantage of vulnerable people. If not now, in the future. She already laid down the foundation in the narrative of her life with this chapter of unethical scammer. And we have the permanent proof with the screenshots in the Internet associated with her name.

With the heavy stakes and responsibility she takes upon herself to deal with her client’s mental health, it’s just a matter of time of it blowing up in her face. Good luck to her handling it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Lol she's seen our post on her spelling her literal main selling point incorrectly lol.

Also Josh trying to kill healthhunk once and for all, trying to shift his crappy merch that no one bought lol

Also, I've been compiling stuff for the wiki and I realized November 1st 2020 was when the whole Anna's analysis stuff kicked off. Do you think that's what brought up her consciousness and triggered her shadows? 🤔

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Sorry, was just re reading that horrific article about Josh's dad. This section where he argues with the judge.
You can see where his son gets his love of the word "gaslight" from lol

Also, Jasmine's followers are slowly going down again. From 52k down to 51.8k. onwards and downwards I hope!

Going to try and see if I can add more to the wiki when I get time. Idk if I can add screenshots yet (that would be great) I've asked the mods so we'll see 👍 there's now a nice new link at the top so anyone that's new here can see all the info compiled in one place

Attachments

Last edited:
Holy tit... Idk if this is common knowledge but Josh is charging his relationship "coaching" program $2,000-$8,000 USD?? For a guy who literally rebranded not too long ago after his fitness venture failed?
Tf... even Jasmine's most expensive current program is like $555... this is literal madness. People really got this much money to waste on them?

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Holy tit... Idk if this is common knowledge but Josh is charging his relationship "coaching" program $2,000-$8,000 USD?? For a guy who literally rebranded not too long ago after his fitness venture failed?
Tf... even Jasmine's most expensive current program is like $555... this is literal madness. People really got this much money to waste on them?
Bro is really desperate to start paying those bills so Jasmine can finally fully "step into her feminine" huh?😂 he's making up for lost time so he's charging crazy stuff. Tbh Jasmine is a massive narc but Josh is narc on weapons grade steroids. Probably thinks he's hot tit and everyone will clamour to listen how the gentle delicate empath man bagged princess jasie wasie after being a "lost soul 🥺".

Also making some additions to the wiki. Ideas would be great 👍☺

This is who Jasmine models herself on. A lot of her hooha about ‘manifesting’, ‘magnetism’, ‘frequencies’, ‘wet pu$$y’ etc. was all word by word copied from Katie Wilkinson. This chick is probably (dare I say it) even more shameless and vulgar than Lipscam. She is downright showing off that she rips people off while ‘taking a dump’!! I am shocked, disgusted and appalled to say the least 😫🤢💩

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 8
The only thing keeping me sane whilst reading that is that I hope it's a deliberate trap and she's well aware of Jasmine's copying and is trying to get Jasmine to embarrass herself so she copies this ridiculous notion too. How else can someone seriously post that with a straight face, graphics and all?

I can't even think what's next because that's the lowest of the low. The periods and orgasm stuff I can just about handle! Having to capitalize off your private bodily functions for clicks and engagement? Shameless, the lot of them.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
This is who Jasmine models herself on. A lot of her hooha about ‘manifesting’, ‘magnetism’, ‘frequencies’, ‘wet pu$$y’ etc. was all word by word copied from Katie Wilkinson. This chick is probably (dare I say it) even more shameless and vulgar than Lipscam. She is downright showing off that she rips people off while ‘taking a dump’!! I am shocked, disgusted and appalled to say the least 😫🤢💩
Lmao. I low key hope Jasmine makes a post like this, it’s hilarious and adds to her fake nympho girl boss persona. They all honestly are sell outs on social media, willing to say anything for clicks and views. Shameless to say the least. I guess this is what they mean when they say they want to leave a legacy of coaching inspiration 🤮

You know for people who claim to be wealthy they sure as hell don’t act like it. You don’t see Mark Zuckerberg, Oprah or Bill Gates sharing online that they made money shitting on the toilet. Jasmine and Katie are serious case studies of life coaching gone absurdly wrong lol.

Also it shows a lot in the type of people they want to attract. Probably lazy, desperate, uneducated people who want the easy way out in accumulating wealth.

Also brace yourself everyone, Jasmine is def going to do a hard sell now it's end of year because she's prob in the process of determining how much she needs to pay taxes. Let's see how crazy her posts, stories are going to be to do hard sells and scam her followers for $$$.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
She is now a “magnestim coach” what is that supposed to mean????
I don’t know who is that girl that Lipski copies but I can see where this is going!

Next: Jasmine will become a feaces coach and talk about how wonderful it is to take a crap daily, how blissfully aligned and in tune she is with her crap and all the benefits of taking a crap and all the wonderful things she manifested after discovering the wonders of taking a crap.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She is now a “magnestim coach” what is that supposed to mean????
I don’t know who is that girl that Lipski copies but I can see where this is going!

Next: Jasmine will become a feaces coach and talk about how wonderful it is to take a crap daily, how blissfully aligned and in tune she is with her crap and all the benefits of taking a crap and all the wonderful things she manifested after discovering the wonders of taking a crap.
These two girls are so pathetic, they're literally clutching at straws

Jasmine seems to be a “coach” in absolutely everything. Funny that since she has zero quals to be a coach in anything. 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.