Jasmine Lipska

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also, how hard can breast massage be so that you need to learn? I mean, I guess it’s another thing if a doctor is teaching you massage techniques to identify suspicious bumps…but this is just her telling people how she does it to feel good (or get an orgasm). Everyone is different so this is highly subjective; no one should pay for this. Just massage yourself in any way that rocks your world!!

Josh must be a terrible lover if his wife is masturbating THIS much. Also, I think she asked herself this breast massage question. Who on earth gives a fk about how masturbating non-stop has changed her life…unless they’re super pervy.
Yeah definitely agree she asks herself the questions just to promote her dumb courses! Really how hard can a breast massage for pleasure actually be 😂 nobody needs to be taught this surely. She’s so delusional it’s hilarious at this point.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Oh she 100% asks herself the questions. They're always so specific and she always has a perfectly choreographed answer which perfectly segues into a promo for her courses. I for one, have never felt compelled to ask a complete stranger on their breast massage techniques! The only real questions she probably gets is from pervy infatuated men asking to marry her 😂
Plus she doesn't have nearly the amount of dedicated followers to have so many questions. They barely even comment! I always find myself laughing at her fake fan accounts she made, that always tickles me 😂😂

Also does anyone find it so strange whenever they're doing something outside of social media/coaching. It's so rare they actually do normal couple things like watching a film! Everything they do is for social media. From going to the beach, the cafe, beauty treatments etc. They hardly ever watch TV or do any relaxing for their own benefit off social media. Even when they were watching "This Is Us" the tv show, they just couldn't resist turning it into a coaching lesson for the mere mortals to learn from and even did a similar photoshoot.

• Haha
I’m not a gambler but I’m willing to bet a sIx fiGuRe sALaRy that this ‘client’ message was actually written by Lipscam. This person uses the same language and emojis as that scammy masturbating wife of his. Who agrees?
Oh 100% that's Jasmine! She even deliberately misspelled journalling in order to keep up the facade. Misspelling words is forgery 101. Couldn't resist using her condescending emojis either. Why would a run of the mill client call him "caring and compassionate" when even an average Joe can see Josh is the exact opposite of that. Jasmine is struggling for clients so Josh should be struggling even more so. They're so truly pathetic. She's so blinded by stupidity and love😂

Yawn... Jasmine's recent post. Just posting the same old stuff about "don't dim your light because others can't handle you!" Girl get over yourself you're so boring these days. The engagement, wedding and dog stuff is all gone now she's rehashing the same old "good girl gone bad" schtick.

Also, look at this post from Josh about "sexual insecurities" 😬we've been talking about how Jasmine has been obsessed with self pleasuring and masturbating and it could be due to Josh not pleasing her... Now he's put this post up! We all know their posts correlate with issues in their own lives. Is Josh really admitting to the world wide web that he's bad at sex and can't please his wife? 😂

Also the line "the insecure feminine can become bitchy and catty and even critisizing" Ouch. That sounds like it's rooted in a real experience? Just too specific to be a general comment imo. Is Jasmine is hurting the mighty healthcunt's masculinity because he won't keep up with her sex goddess image?

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Oh 100% that's Jasmine! She even deliberately misspelled journalling in order to keep up the facade. Misspelling words is forgery 101. Couldn't resist using her condescending emojis either. Why would a run of the mill client call him "caring and compassionate" when even an average Joe can see Josh is the exact opposite of that. Jasmine is struggling for clients so Josh should be struggling even more so. They're so truly pathetic. She's so blinded by stupidity and love😂

Yawn... Jasmine's recent post. Just posting the same old stuff about "don't dim your light because others can't handle you!" Girl get over yourself you're so boring these days. The engagement, wedding and dog stuff is all gone now she's rehashing the same old "good girl gone bad" schtick.

Also, look at this post from Josh about "sexual insecurities" 😬we've been talking about how Jasmine has been obsessed with self pleasuring and masturbating and it could be due to Josh not pleasing her... Now he's put this post up! We all know their posts correlate with issues in their own lives. Is Josh really admitting to the world wide web that he's bad at sex and can't please his wife? 😂

Also the line "the insecure feminine can become bitchy and catty and even critisizing" Ouch. That sounds like it's rooted in a real experience? Just too specific to be a general comment imo. Is Jasmine is hurting the mighty healthcunt's masculinity because he won't keep up with her sex goddess image?
Wow….. the fact that he used the word “bitchy” to describe women is just an another sign of his suppressed sexist views slipping through the crack. What a great catch Jasmine!! We all dream of having a Josh in our lives 🙄

Yeah I think a few different nationalities do that. I know she can probably use both I just think it’s a little suss and her “business” (if you can call it that) is under Lipska when in fact her ABN is Lipski. My husband’s old work used to change ABN’s regularly and under different names as they were trying to avoid paying superannuation correctly. I dunno, maybe it’s nothing but yeah it seems dodgy to me.

She seems obsessed with him. It’s really quite obvious this is her first real relationship. He looks like he doesn’t give a sh*t. I feel like she hangs off his every word and his giant ego must love that!
What happened was if Jasmine had been born in Poland her surname would have been Lipska like any other Polish baby girl and she has even said that.
Also I believe her father has Australian citizenship because if both her parents were still Polish nationals with no other citizenship chances are that she would have been registered at a Polish embassy and her legal surname would have been like Lipska.
I know of many Polish people in all sorts of mixed marriages but I think someone from Poland that knows better can explain better than I do.

Reactions: 1
Sorry for the double post, but I just have to say this:

Jasmine keeps saying that we are triggered and hurt by her success. Can we set the record straight with Lipscam?

Jasmine, I don’t envy any part of your life. I literally have everything that you brag about, except mine are all genuine.
I have an awesome remote 9-5 job that provides me with flexibility and the same income you claim to make. However I worked and studied hard to get the necessary credentials for this job. Can you say the same?
I have a loving relationship with a man who doesn’t plaster racists or sexists comments over social media, nor compares me to Margot Robbie.
I have a group of solid girlfriends that supports my every dream, is there for me through every hardship. In return, I show them with the same energy. You?
Yeah, that’s what I thought, so please don’t assume everyone is envious of you.

Jasmine, it’s really not too late to save yourself from the path that you are heading towards. With proper therapy and finishing school, you can be genuinely happy and a long term successful businesswomen. I truely believe you can do it, you just have to admit that you’ve carried on this facade for way too long.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I don’t know what this is all about but “hey sister” is more of the words that black ladies in America and Europe use with each other isn’t it?
I did not see this so much in Africa because Africa is different depending where you go and not sure if black ladies use these words in Asia because I have only been to Central Asia.
Also nuns and some nurses use this word “sister” to address each other as if you would address a teacher like Mrs Smith for exemple.

Sorry for the double post, but I just have to say this:

Jasmine keeps saying that we are triggered and hurt by her success. Can we set the record straight with Lipscam?

Jasmine, I don’t envy any part of your life. I literally have everything that you brag about, except mine are all genuine.
I have an awesome remote 9-5 job that provides me with flexibility and the same income you claim to make. However I worked and studied hard to get the necessary credentials for this job. Can you say the same?
I have a loving relationship with a man who doesn’t plaster racists or sexists comments over social media, nor compares me to Margot Robbie.
I have a group of solid girlfriends that supports my every dream, is there for me through every hardship. In return, I show them with the same energy. You?

Jasmine, it’s really not too late to save yourself from the path that you are heading towards. With proper therapy and finishing school, you can be genuinely happy and a long term successful businesswomen. I truely believe you can do it, you just have to admit that you’ve carried on this facade for way too long.
Crickey, if she reads this she will probably cry the crap out of herself.
At least, I know I would.
Anyway lady, good 😌 on you.
What I like about this forum at least on this thread is that no one is here to spread animosity (hate towards her) we are all her to help her and stop vulnerable girls from buying courses they don’t need but unfortunately she sees this “hate” and it’s why we try abstain from calling pejorative names otherwise we would turn this thread into something that is not and we would lose credibility.

Attachments

Last edited:
She uses the word “sister” a lot on her program pitches. It’s irritating. She throws the word sister around like it’s nothing, similar to how she unfollows girls after they no longer benefit her. A previous client/long time follow of hers posted on here a while back saying she would call her “soul sister” just to sell her program. And after she purchased it Jasmine unfollowed and ignored her messages. I wonder what her actual sister, Jade thinks.

• Sad

I really like this, I do get a little carried away with the jokes and strong words here and there but ultimately, I post here because the idea of even one girl saving their money because they found out the truth would be really great.

I am pursuing my dreams and no, it doesn't involve "playing in my timeline" or "massaging my root chakras to activate my magic" it's just a simple yet rewarding career path with healthy relationships formed along the way through healthy activities. No bitter trolling here, maybe a few silly jokes at worst lol. I've always maintained that if I met Jasmine irl, I would have absolutely no problem speaking to her about everything wrong with what she's doing without not holding back (ok without the snarky jokes I make sometimes lol 😆)
Screenshot_20211101-184434.png

Speaking of weird sales pitches, The entire section about her new course is absolutely batshit insane but this paragraph in particular is absolutely wild. How can she straight up say "I make money while I'm naked" so you're telling me she does her coaching calls naked? I'd be calling the police for indecent exposure!

Jasmine, I can't stress this enough and I'm not even joking at this point. Get on onlyfans! You are entirely in control of who gets to "access your energy", you can post whatever sexual stuff you want. You make the money and get the attention you so desperately desire and the girls you scam and manipulate will be free of your grasp with 10% of the work. You can even get Josh to take the pictures since he wants a piece of your business so badly to leech off. It's clear you want to get into some form of sex work because you heavily hint at it constantly, but your good girl, uptight, people pleasing mentality is still a strong part of you despite what you say.
Screenshot_20211101-184418.png

Also it's scary how comfortable she is with lying. Jingjing literally has her entire ass and boobs hanging out at all times, doing a schoolgirl act. there's literally pictures of Jasmine , Jingjing and Jade in bikinis and Jasmine has proudly had her mum on her channel saying she's comfortable talking about sex and relationships with her? Presenting her as a perfect, liberal mum to be envied by all (all the comments were complimenting how great jingjings parenting is)

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Omg can she please shut tf up about her ~*sIx fIguRe*~ business? Does she realize that doesn't mean anything? $100k in Australian dollars is only $75k in USD and only $55k in British Pounds. If she were in Korea or Japan that would be like a 7 figure income. It's very arbitrary.

Reactions: 4

Wow this post from Josh 😬 He is basically insinuating that it is the women's job to "heal" a man's insecurity? And become nurturing like what, this woman is his mother? That is a very problematic and unhealthy notion to pass onto woman, especially impressionable ones who are eager to find a man. And very very problematic that he used "bitchy" to describe a woman in "unhealthy feminine", it is such a terrible stereotype. 😣

So now she’s saying that she can teach you how to manifest what you want through orgasms…or is it organisms? Make up your mind you uneducated conwoman! 🤡

Also, she just posted this. I dunno, but to me it reeks of crocodile tears

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
Oooh big girl jasie is finally swearing and using the f word, just to show everyone that she's "rAw" and "uNFiLtErEd!" Cry some more Lipscam. There's a reason why she's crying and feeling shadows, because she feels guilt and shame (as she should!) but doesn't want to admit it. Doesn't really look like someone living their dream life does it? How narcissistic do you have to be to cry, then think "I will take a picture of this and let everyone know about it and make a lesson out of it" mental illness right there. Of course she's got to show a bit of cleavage too so everyone know she's still a sex goddess 🙄

Jasmine, inner work isn't meant to "look like this". It shouldn't make you feel shame and make you cry? You are doing bad things and your conscious and inner instinct is trying to tell you something. Listen to it and stop this nonsense.

I really hope she's lying about the 20k month. I really don't want to believe she's actually making that much.

Come on, orgasms bringing you abundance? How can anyone take this woman seriously??

Also guys quick note. The wiki page for Jasmine has been set up and is waiting to be edited. If you wanna add anything then feel free! If you click the 3 lines on the top left and go to "wiki pages" go to J and it'll be there 👍

Last edited:
Also guys quick note. The wiki page for Jasmine has been set up and is waiting to be edited. If you wanna add anything then feel free! If you click the 3 lines on the top left and go to "wiki pages" go to J and it'll be there 👍
What's the url?

Also, she just posted this. I dunno, but to me it reeks of crocodile tears
Probs cut some onions and pretended they're real tears lmao

How narcissistic do you have to be to cry, then think "I will take a picture of this and let everyone know about it and make a lesson out of it" mental illness right there. Of course she's got to show a bit of cleavage too so everyone know she's still a sex goddess 🙄
So her past traumas, insecurities, and shadows are coming up again??? I thought she already healed herself via breast massages? Guess masturbating and achieving orgasms aren’t really helping you heal huh Jasmine. How are you supposed to preach your program to girls???? It’s like when you said you were so happy solo travelling but later revealed that you were depressed the whole time. We called it. Better delete your crying story and go back to your happy robotic dream life.

And off topic - but home girl needs to wear some sunscreen especially when she spends so much time at the beach living her dream life. Her skin without filter is sooo different from the one with filters. By the time she hits 30 she is gonna look 50 omg.

Also off topic, but you would think that with healthcunt as her husband and personal trainer, that she would know proper form when doing deadlifts. Home girl’s necks looking like a turtle. My spine hurts just looking at her form.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
What's the url?
Also off topic, but you would think that with healthcunt as her husband and personal trainer, that she would know proper form when doing deadlifts. Home girl’s necks looking like a turtle. My spine hurts just looking at her form.
I don't understand this constant obsession with dividing of masculine and feminine. Why can't she just be a girl who's weightlifting?
Josh is a scammer just like her. Very much doubt you'll learn anything of substance from him hence why he abandoned his fitness trainer business and got put on blast by a real fitness guru.

“now she was married, her husband Josh was now her main source of happiness and she no longer needed YouTube.”

LOL I’m dying.

I bet she already emailed Google to complain about her search results, threatening to take legal action against Google for defamation of her brand if they don’t remove the forum from front page LOL.

• Haha
Thanks! Sorry to be dumb but how do we edit it? I don't see the button to edit?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.