Jasmine Lipska #3 Spammer and Scammer Heading to the Slammer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haven't checked up on her in a while so went to see what's new out of curiosity... Nothing new surprise surprise

Exhibit #838283 Jas and Josh trying to normalise their toxic relationship and constant arguing lmaoo these clowns will never leave their self imposed prison circus

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 1
Haven't checked up on her in a while so went to see what's new out of curiosity... Nothing new surprise surprise

Exhibit #838283 Jas and Josh trying to normalise their toxic relationship and constant arguing lmaoo these clowns will never leave their self imposed prison circus
Definitely feel like some frequent arguing is happening behind the scenes because Jasmine went full overdrive in letting Josh be the “masculine” in the relationship.

Josh probably made a comment to her that she is way too controlling and mothering him. I get the vibe that she’s trying to salvage their relationship by taking a backseat in providing financially to make Josh feel better. She also keeps emphasizing she’s stepping into her “relaxed feminine”, which I’m assuming her business isn’t booming as much.

Reactions: 2
I've noticed her followers have increased massively and seem to be staying. Like I said I haven't been up to date with her but by the looks of it, it seems she's taken a back seat with the super hard sales and constant churning out of tit quality courses. I have a feeling she's probably being less "ambitious" to appease Josh which in typical Jasmine fashion, is a direct contradiction of what she preaches about her man supporting her drive and ambition.

Seems she's more focussing on being an influencer and pedalling basic superficial statements which appeal to wider masses for engagement.

Definitely feel like some frequent arguing is happening behind the scenes because Jasmine went full overdrive in letting Josh be the “masculine” in the relationship.

Josh probably made a comment to her that she is way too controlling and mothering him. I get the vibe that she’s trying to salvage their relationship by taking a backseat in providing financially to make Josh feel better. She also keeps emphasizing she’s stepping into her “relaxed feminine”, which I’m assuming her business isn’t booming as much.
I think you're right. The fact she flipped out on Josh for pouring her coffee for her is alarming. Plus that whole bread crying story... She is dysfunctional af

Just took a look at her account and almost every single post these days is a cry for help about "healthy masculine providing" and "relaxed women". She always posts about her problems. Before, every post was about her "haters" when the forum was busy and thriving. Now she's clutching at straws to justify Josh being a broke bum and her marrying the bare minimum. Just take a look at this post and tell me she's not posting it through gritted teeth and tears 😂 the caption on this post is just a rambling mess about broke men still being valid 😂

Attachments

• Haha
@Jellyjam_ Could you please copy and paste this into the wiki page when you log in again and have a few seconds? https://tattle.life/wiki/jasmine-lipska Thank you:

Header: What if you purchased something from Jasmine Lipska and want your money back? Have you had any issues with Jasmine Lipska? or when you've read everything on this wiki and realize you've been scammed?

Body Text:

Please follow these guidelines:

We would like to help you wheter you have been scammed yourself or are a witness. Informing authorities is essential. We encourage you all to report her to the ACC (The Australian Competition and Consumer Commission) which is a consumer protection agency. The direct link to the online form: https://www.scamwatch.gov.au/report-a-scam

You can fill out the form anonymously. If you live outside Australia and have been scammed by Jasmine Lipska or are a witness, you also can fill out the scamwatch form above. We further recommend you to report her to a (government) consumer protection agency or even the police in your own country, and you may get your money back.

Because Jasmine Lipska is based in nations other than her own, it is also necessary to report her to immigration. Again, information is essential. Remember to report her whenever and wherever she goes/moves so that the authorities know what kind of person is in their country. Please take a few moments to (anonymously) report her using an online form or email. These are the right contact details for the current country she is based in (Thailand): https://www.immigration.go.th/en/?page_id=30889

P.S. Someone previously shared that her real full name is: Jasmine Mary Lipski (her operating name is: Jasmine Lipska - Australian Business Number: 72 768 847 834).
---
Correction: *Heading
Shortly after the above post was posted on her wiki, she announced that she would be leaving Thailand soon. It's hidden somewhere in her posts. I don't have time to look it up for you. But in any case, it is true.
---
I've noticed her followers have increased massively and seem to be staying.
Oh, getting fake followers is a piece of cake with just a click. It's totally cheating, of course. She got 5,000 of them in just a month, and chances are she'll keep buying more in the near future.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Seems their sex life is struggling too lol. No change there either it appears
---
Shortly after the above post was posted on her wiki, she announced that she would be leaving Thailand soon. It's hidden somewhere in her posts. I don't have time to look it up for you. But in any case, it is true.
So weird how they never build any community/friends and just flit from place to place. Their relationship is already struggling with just the 2 of them in their weird little bubble. It would probably hit breaking point if they were to actually interact in real life and be forced to make friends etc. Josh gives me the vibes that he has a wandering eye which has only been kept in check because Jasmine keeps him on a tight leash and they barely leave the house without each other.

It doesn't seem like Jasmine really enjoys the nomadic style of living either because I remember her always complaining about the stress of having to find a new place all the time and preferring "slow nomad life". How long do they expect to carry on with this glorified couch surfing. It must be super dysregulating not knowing where you'll live next. I think she yearns to put down roots and start a family but Josh is stalling.

Also who remembers their failed attempt at buying Bali land. Just one of many things they have flopped and want people to forget by never mentioning again 😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Every time reporting to immigration is mentioned here, they leave the country; it seems to be a common trend.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
D45D190E-775A-4DF5-9824-998A97201D7E.jpeg

Does she not know that women in the past did not have the opportunity to go to college…and now that they do it makes sense that we’re seeing more women.

When did she suddenly become a huge equal rights hater lol? 🙄 This seems like Andrew Tate, toxic masculinity adjacent defender.

I guess when you don’t have friends with women (aka Jasmine) you become a pick me girl for men lol 🙄

• Sick
You guys need to do more with that wiki piece, which has only received 8300 views. I get the impression that the most relevant information is pushed to the end.

Reactions: 4
Jesus christ, it gets worse in the comments. screenshotting in case she delete them. At this rate, it almost seems like she is deliberately saying these controversial statements to increase engagement.

Attachments

• Sick
It baffles me that anyone pays attention to her at all. Simply do not. Her behavior has been abnormal for years, to the point that you'd think she's suffering from a mental disease. Just don't give in; she enjoys the spotlight.

Reactions: 5
Jesus christ, it gets worse in the comments. screenshotting in case she delete them. At this rate, it almost seems like she is deliberately saying these controversial statements to increase engagement.
Ewww she's such a disgusting pick me. No wonder she's got no female friends. She is so cringe and pathetic trying to appeal to conservative male audience who like trad wives. She doesn't realise that very same audience would probably look down on her for getting her tits and flaps out and talking about sex at every turn. She picks and chooses when she wants to be a good girl wifey and when she wants to appeal to pervs by getting her goods out and allowing weirdos to comment and join her courses.

Plus her views on feminism is so black and white and obvious that she gets her information from rage bait right wing sources. Real feminism isn't bashing men, it's equal rights. Loving men and loving women.

It baffles me that anyone pays attention to her at all. Simply do not. Her behavior has been abnormal for years, to the point that you'd think she's suffering from a mental disease. Just don't give in; she enjoys the spotlight.
Yep I don't even look at her posts anymore she's just brain-dead and mentally ill. Just funny to visit the circus every now and again 😂

View attachment 2302822
Does she not know that women in the past did not have the opportunity to go to college…and now that they do it makes sense that we’re seeing more women.

When did she suddenly become a huge equal rights hater lol? 🙄 This seems like Andrew Tate, toxic masculinity adjacent defender.

I guess when you don’t have friends with women (aka Jasmine) you become a pick me girl for men lol 🙄
Like, what? Women having the right to their body and abortion, women being forced to carry a child etc is NOT THE SAME as a man paying on the first date??

In what world is that even remotely the same!?

Well well well! Never thought I'd see the day we'd go full circle.

Jasmine is denouncing her twerking days as it's not "modest" anymore. Damn she's gone "full right wing Godly wifey" mode. I think someone upthread mentioned her deleting a bunch of posts so it was probably all her sexual, onlyfans adjacent posts that she was deleting.

Who's gonna bet it was Josh who has kindly asked her to stop getting her goodies out for strangers online. Tbh at least she's realised it's weird to be wanting other men's attention online whilst married.

Tbh I always thought it was weird that she held such right wing conservative values yet took part in the women's empowerment sexual liberation movement. At least it's more aligned now. Not gonna complain, this means we won't be subjected to cringe dancing and gyrating conniption fits anymore. A win for us in my book! 😂

Just find it weird that she's always been intent on "not dimming your light" for a man yet her entire schtick now is giving everything up to please him otherwise he'll throw a hissy fit because he's so insecure in his masculinity. She literally fights for her life in every comment section about it

I don't think this girl will ever find true happiness

Attachments

What even is her personality? It’s not evolving, it’s just changing daily. Does she even know who she is?

What even is her personality? It’s not evolving, it’s just changing daily. Does she even know who she is?
She’s a really good case study of someone who revolves her whole personality with whatever is trending on social media. Girl is addicted to seeking online validation. It’s kind of sad, really. Her 20s will fly by and she’ll look back wishing she cultivated her attention to real life relationships than being a flash in the pan internet human.

If you think about it, she started posting online because no one in real life paid attention to her, then suddenly she gained an audience in the beginning who was willing to listen. That must mean a lot for someone who appears like a loner in real life.

As others have mentioned, we shouldn’t pay much attention to her and once engagement falls think she’ll eventually quit the online personality.

Last edited:
  • Heart
You guys need to do more with that wiki piece, which has only received 8300 views. I get the impression that the most relevant information is pushed to the end.

True, I believe the pet and war paragraphs should be moved to the end. There's also too much emphasis on Josh. The Jasmine Lipska scamming situation isn’t complete; there is so much more that has not been addressed, and what is now on the wiki is simply the tip of the iceberg.

• Heart
Hey guys thanks for the suggestions on the wiki. I do it myself whenever I get time because it doesn't let other edit it for some reason lol. What do you guys think the order should be? I think I put so much emphasis on Josh because he's integral to her brand and is a terrible person lol
---
Also I think the newest issue is that she is very controlling and smothering in their relationship which is causing strain on the marriage. Before it was her sexual dysfunction and inability to perform. Then it was her insecurity in Josh looking and talking to other women. Now it's this. How about just get a bleeping divorce lmao stop beating a dead donkey you're both clearly unhappy with each other. You can't fundamentally change someone no matter what. Jasmine will always be uptight and controlling. Josh will always be a right wing bum with no ambition. You're both young so cut your losses and move on.

What happened to not being materialistic and disliking designer stuff because it's useless??

How sad do you have to be to pose in front of the shop with the bag and doing an unboxing. shes probably doing all this after she got called out on her fake Celine hat 😭

For someone who pretends to be wealthy and rich, surely this should just be another purchase. Why's she acting like it's her first time ever owning luxury? It's almost like she lies about her earnings 🤔

I don't believe for a second Josh can afford it. He's probably being the supportive little good boy. He probably held her coffee and purse whilst mummy Jasie paid 😂

Not to be a snob but whilst coach is designer, it's not proper premium high class like Hermes, LV, Prada etc. It's probably on a level with Michael Kors. I know lots of girls with Coach who work normal jobs so she's not giving the "high value exclusive feminine rich queen" vibes she thinks she is.

Attachments

• Haha
What happened to not being materialistic and disliking designer stuff because it's useless??

How sad do you have to be to pose in front of the shop with the bag and doing an unboxing. shes probably doing all this after she got called out on her fake Celine hat 😭

For someone who pretends to be wealthy and rich, surely this should just be another purchase. Why's she acting like it's her first time ever owning luxury? It's almost like she lies about her earnings 🤔

I don't believe for a second Josh can afford it. He's probably being the supportive little good boy. He probably held her coffee and purse whilst mummy Jasie paid 😂

Not to be a snob but whilst coach is designer, it's not proper premium high class like Hermes, LV, Prada etc. It's probably on a level with Michael Kors. I know lots of girls with Coach who work normal jobs so she's not giving the "high value exclusive feminine rich queen" vibes she thinks she is.
This whole post is embarrassing. I can't even. 😂

I was about to say the same thing. Coach is considered an affordable luxury brand for middle class folks. I see them being sold in the discount outlet malls too. It’s the type of brand that thieves wouldn’t want to steal lol.

Also anyone else think it looks long, bulky and uncomfortably stiff on her shoulder?

BC75E3A6-1510-42ED-A7AA-86E7DC07C153.jpeg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.