Jasmine Lipska #3 Spammer and Scammer Heading to the Slammer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I saw a comment sticking out like a sore thumb elsewhere. Some people are younger than Jasmine and are oblivious to anything she does, so the wiki must also serve them if they come across it.

Or this new thread title.

Jasmine Lipska #4 Scam alert! Coaches Jas and Josh: 3 years of misconduct in Bali, then 9 months in Thailand. Angry folks. Where to next?

Shorter version.

Jasmine Lipska #4 Scam alert! Coaches Jas and Josh: 3 yrs misconduct Bali, then 9 mos Thailand. Angry folks. Where to next?

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
On the wiki post above, that sentence says, "Fast forward to 2022–2023, when Jasmine's pricing skyrocketed to $10,000 or more."
can be changed to "Fast forward to 2023, when Jasmine's pricing skyrocketed to $20,000".

I checked and it’s $20,000. Sick!
Yes, I recently saw that she was looking for clients for her coaching with a $10k or $20k price tag. She was using false scarcity, as always. I hope people don’t fall for it.

I agree, btw, that there is so much information about Josh (study/work). Jasmine had a total of one part-time job for a short time at Pandora during university.

If Josh has so much information about him on the wiki, we've got to fill in those for Jasmine too.

Reactions: 1
Ok, I added the bold text.

3. Biography: Jasmine Lipska / Jasmine Campbell
Jasmine Mary Campbell (née Lipski) (born July 19, 1998), known online as Jasmine Lipska, is an Australian former YouTuber and current Life Coach. Originally hailing from Oakleigh, Melbourne, she began her YouTube journey in her bedroom at her family home. Jasmine dropped out of college/university after just one semester and launched her YouTube channel in 2017 to share her experiences, connect with others, and gain online validation.

From January 2020 to October 2022, Jasmine resided in Bali, Indonesia, while continuing to maintain her online presence. On February 26, 2021, she uploaded a video announcing her retirement from YouTube, citing her desire to dedicate more time to her life coaching business among other reasons. Despite quitting YouTube, she still maintains an online presence and uses other social media channels to recruit clients.

In real life, Jasmine's CV, or résumé, comprises only one short and casual part-time job during her semester at university. She has little life experience and decided to be a life coach and make money her priority.

On July 1, 2022, Jasmine briefly returned to YouTube to promote her struggling coaching business. However, the attempt did not garner much interest. Subsequently, in February 2023, she confirmed that she would not be returning to YouTube.

Currently, Jasmine is based in Thailand, but she plans to relocate to a new undisclosed location on or around July 28, 2023, keeping it a secret for the time being.

Interesting! Well, they pissed off a lot of people on the internet, so wouldn't be surprised if they are running from the authorities again 😂! She said she is going to her "dream destination", what do you all think that is?
This was something I considered. I think there is a correlation here. They have a bad online and offline reputation. So issues with authorities, canceled or not-extended visas, or a desire to keep their money push these two to relocate. You get to choose. They can rinse and repeat elsewhere.

Stay tuned, @Jellyjam_ . The wiki section "How to Report a Life Coach" must be edited as well.

This was something I considered. I think there is a correlation here. They have a bad online and offline reputation. So issues with authorities, canceled or not-extended visas, or a desire to keep their money push these two to relocate. You get to choose. They can rinse and repeat elsewhere.

Stay tuned, @Jellyjam_ . The wiki section "How to Report a Life Coach" must be edited as well.

There were discussions about that last time as well, or something similar to that. If any of it happens to be true, they definitely won't admit it.

I have one simple piece of advice for you all: modify the wiki and report them. I've come across a screenshot, and it's clear that Jasmine takes pride in being a scammer. If I need to search for it again, just let me know. It's absolutely disgusting. We can't allow them to get away with this.

Idk if j+j have said it but jingjing said that Jas and Josh will be traveling around Europe for 3 months. I guess they've finally hit the big bucks and can finally afford somewhere that isn't dirt cheap to live in...

• Wow
LOL Jasie is in London at the moment. Hard to believe that she's in the same city as me right now. This scammer seems out of place in a normal big city dressed in normal clothes rather than walking around half naked on the beach 😂

Idk if j+j have said it but jingjing said that Jas and Josh will be traveling around Europe for 3 months. I guess they've finally hit the big bucks and can finally afford somewhere that isn't dirt cheap to live in...
I wonder if Josh's visa didn't get renewed or maybe there's something going on with Josh's family, so they had to go back to the UK? Also I wouldn't be surprised if they stayed with Josh's family to save costs. Jasmine will probably play off this curveball as some dream manifestation trip is my bet.

Last Saturday, Jasmine showed a 5-second video from the plane window, finally arriving after 24 hours of no sleep, a stopover in Dubai and 15 hours of flying. You could see it was British countryside, but I thought it was odd that they made a stopover in Dubai from Bangkok. Probably to save costs.

Last Saturday, Jasmine showed a 5-second video from the plane window, finally arriving after 24 hours of no sleep, a stopover in Dubai and 15 hours of flying. You could see it was British countryside, but I thought it was odd that they made a stopover in Dubai from Bangkok. Probably to save costs.
It's pretty normal. Im from the UK and when I fly to the far East, I usually stop over in the middle east

LOL Jasie is in London at the moment. Hard to believe that she's in the same city as me right now. This scammer seems out of place in a normal big city dressed in normal clothes rather than walking around half naked on the beach 😂
Never thought I'd see the day Jasie in my country LOL!
What happened to her poor soul finding cities "dysregulating". London is one of the most hectic and dysregulating cities in the world 😂

Omg the idea of Jasmine in Bristol is so funny to me 😂

Nice that after almost 4 years of scamming, they can finally afford a flight and trip to expensive UK ❤

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Can we edit the wiki directly? It's much easier and faster that way. This is for 1.2 How to report a life coach aka Jasmine Lipska / Jasmine Campbell and Josh Campbell.

Now that they are in the UK. Here is the link to report Jasmine and Josh's business to the UK's equivalent of the ACCC, the CMA.

1. CMA “Report a competition or market problem”:
https://www.gov.uk/government/organisations/competition-and-markets-authority

2. Report a scam here:
https://ssl.datamotion.com/form.aspx?co=3438&frm=scam&to=scamsaction

3. Report directly to the authorities:
https://www.actionfraud.police.uk/

It's best to fill out all three forms as soon as possible to make a bigger impact since these organisations receive tons of reports every day.

It's pretty normal. Im from the UK and when I fly to the far East, I usually stop over in the middle east
Sorry for the confusion. I tried to say that flights with stopovers are often more affordable than direct flights. So, it is likely that they chose to take a flight with a stopover to save money on their travel expenses.
---
New thread title:

Jasmine Lipska #4 Scam Alert! Coaches Jas and Josh: Visas Not Renewed, Forced to Swap Dirt Cheap SE-Asia for 'Posh' UK!

Last edited:
Can we edit the wiki directly? It's much easier and faster that way. This is for 1.2 How to report a life coach aka Jasmine Lipska / Jasmine Campbell and Josh Campbell.

Now that they are in the UK. Here is the link to report Jasmine and Josh's business to the UK's equivalent of the ACCC, the CMA.

https://www.gov.uk/government/organisations/competition-and-markets-authority

2. Report a scam here:

It's best to fill out all three forms as soon as possible to make a bigger impact since these organisations receive tons of reports every day.
Sorry I haven't updated the wiki. Also I don't think they're settling in the UK, it's just for a visit I believe. I think they'll be all over Europe for the next few months.

Watch out for a scammer near you!!

• Haha
Sorry I haven't updated the wiki. Also I don't think they're settling in the UK, it's just for a visit I believe. I think they'll be all over Europe for the next few months.
No worries, we can always update it later if they decide to leave the UK. Plus, now that there's a link to Thailand, it needs to be edited anyway.
---
Minor change just before the P.S./PS and then adding new information. See below.

These are the correct contact details for the country she is currently in:

Jasmine and Josh are currently in the UK. Here is the link to report Jasmine and Josh's business to the UK's equivalent of the ACCC, the CMA.

2. Report a scam here:

---
Edit: 1.CMA
delete “Report a competition or market problem”

Last edited:
Guess what? The wiki has gained almost a 1000 views in just a few weeks.

And hey, between 9th July and 18th July 2023, she went on a deleting spree and removed 100 media from her Instagram. Could it be because of something we said here? It's like every time someone makes a comment, she feels the need to change her bio or do something else. Who knows what it could be this time?

Omg Jasmine romanticising Bristol is so funny 😂😂

Also I'm glad she had enough sense to put her tits away and dress a bit more normally in the UK. She can't get away with string dresses in London even when it's hot. You'd get looked at.

Attachments

• Haha
It’s weird, isn’t it? She's new to London and the UK... Well, I guess everything is exciting now.

It’s high season now in southern Europe and hot, hot, hot (feeling they go there), so they may or may not stay a little longer in the UK.

Me too I initially thought of a budget destination in Southern Europe, like Greece or Portugal. Eastern Europe is more budget-friendly, but I don't think that's where they are going.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.