Jasmine Lipska #3 Spammer and Scammer Heading to the Slammer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know I know, it's getting boring to labour the same points but I'm gonna have to spell it out again.

Its not normal for hundreds of people to be disappointed and shocked by your change. Unless you've become a drug addict or scammer, why would anyone ever be upset by growth and change unless it's damaging or harmful? Plus if a vast majority of people are saying it (not several like she says) and you are losing followers as a result, it's really time to look at yourself.

Good examples of change:
๐Ÿ’ŽChanging your appearance to make yourself happy
๐Ÿ’ŽChanging career if you're not happy
๐Ÿ’ŽSeeing a therapist and taking responsibility for your mental health and actions

Bad examples of change:
๐Ÿ’ฉBecoming a scammer
๐Ÿ’ฉBeing rude/bitchy (you can "protect your energy" without being inconsiderate and selfish)
๐Ÿ’ฉBecoming codependent in a toxic relationship
๐Ÿ’ฉNot taking constructive criticism
๐Ÿ’ฉIsolating yourself to the point where you have no friends
๐Ÿ’ฉSelf mutilating yourself because you won't get professional help

Like I've said before, I've known plenty of content creators who have changed and people have never been shocked or disappointed by their change. Why? Because they don't give people a reason to be. They have undertaken harmless changes. I'm happy for them. Maybe you might not resonate with them anymore and that's okay too.

Plus the fact you make post after post about not caring shows you care very very much ๐Ÿ˜˜

She really thinks too highly of herself. No one ever felt comfortable or uncomfortable by her "smallness" whatever that means ๐Ÿ™„ I think she deliberately misconstrues actual criticism because people are disappointed in her illegal business and lack of morals and ethics. I think that's a valid thing to be disappointed in

@lipscam and her worshippers
Love this. Funnily enough I've seen Lipscam repost some of her quotes but it seems she conveniently didn't see this one ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜‚

Attachments

Reactions: 3
I've been thinking, Josh used to be super active and post all the time on his stories but now he never does:
My theory is that Josh found a day job at his local McDonaldโ€™s and realized he makes more money working a minimum wage job than he did with his coaching business, therefore he gave up on posting consistently. Heโ€™s probably tired of being called a bum by everyone, plus I could see Jasmine finally getting fed up and telling him to step it up and bring a few dollars home lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Some of these are so stupid and because they're so specific to her situation, they will make no sense to anyone apart from herself. She's saying don't look at your analytics, don't do market research and don't post during optimum times. Wtf sort of advice is she giving to a business starting out? This is business 101!? Josh our first class degree resident business and retail management king should've taught her that. I get she wants to lead from her yoni and the stars or whatever but it comes to a point where you also need to apply some common sense and logic.

The other ones are just funny and she's just outing herself as a crappy and undesirable coach. Someone asked her for a refund? ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
She didn't get the approval of a coach she's admired? (Ghosted by podcaster)๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Losing followers so she's pretending it doesn't exist and it's their fault they're leaving ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Who throws a hissy fit when someone makes an enquiry and doesn't immediately purchase? ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

She just seems so angry recently. Even in today's posts she was talking about how angry she is and how she channels it into exercise. To me, that's quite worrying given her past unhealthy habits with eating and exercising.

Anyways, just scroll through them for yourself as they get increasing more unhinged

Last edited:
  • Haha
Also interesting to see her posts about her biz only hit a few hundred likes, because like you guys have mentioned sheโ€™s just not relevant or likeable. However, her TikTok video has hit the thousands.

Reactions: 1
Some of these are so stupid and because they're so specific to her situation, they will make no sense to anyone apart from herself. She's saying don't look at your analytics, don't do market research and don't post during optimum times. Wtf sort of advice is she giving to a business starting out? This is business 101!? Josh our first class degree resident business and retail management king should've taught her that. I get she wants to lead from her yoni and the stars or whatever but it comes to a point where you also need to apply some common sense and logic.

The other ones are just funny and she's just outing herself as a crappy and undesirable coach. Someone asked her for a refund? ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
She didn't get the approval of a coach she's admired? (Ghosted by podcaster)๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Losing followers so she's pretending it doesn't exist and it's their fault they're leaving ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Who throws a hissy fit when someone makes an enquiry and doesn't immediately purchase? ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

She just seems so angry recently. Even in today's posts she was talking about how angry she is and how she channels it into exercise. To me, that's quite worrying given her past unhealthy habits with eating and exercising.

Anyways, just scroll through them for yourself as they get increasing more unhinged

As a โ€œCoachโ€ she is literally in the Services industry. Her job is to serve the needs of her clients. That is the foundation of her business. So she has to do market research and understand what her prospective clients want/need always. She is so dumb. Now I definitely know sheโ€™s a terrible Coach. Sheโ€™s probably thinking of herself during these calls than being present and listening to her client.

Hey there. I was searching for info on Jasmine's baby girl she and her husband had posted before on Youtube. What happened to their baby? She doesn't mention her.

I don't follow her anymore since she used to give me free "advice" until her coaching course thing. Since then, she told me, "It was not meant as an attack." No, I was angry because I knew she would no longer advice me because she wants me to pay for her coaching. That was my experience with her on Instagram much before she made her IG private.

So glad I unfollowed her. Sadly, I think she ruined her life. She could have done so many other good things.
This post seems like a direct response to @AmyWitz

Attachments

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 2
I know I know, it's getting boring to labour the same points but I'm gonna have to spell it out again.

Its not normal for hundreds of people to be disappointed and shocked by your change. Unless you've become a drug addict or scammer, why would anyone ever be upset by growth and change unless it's damaging or harmful? Plus if a vast majority of people are saying it (not several like she says) and you are losing followers as a result, it's really time to look at yourself.

Good examples of change:
๐Ÿ’ŽChanging your appearance to make yourself happy
๐Ÿ’ŽChanging career if you're not happy
๐Ÿ’ŽSeeing a therapist and taking responsibility for your mental health and actions

Bad examples of change:
๐Ÿ’ฉBecoming a scammer
๐Ÿ’ฉBeing rude/bitchy (you can "protect your energy" without being inconsiderate and selfish)
๐Ÿ’ฉBecoming codependent in a toxic relationship
๐Ÿ’ฉNot taking constructive criticism
๐Ÿ’ฉIsolating yourself to the point where you have no friends
๐Ÿ’ฉSelf mutilating yourself because you won't get professional help

Like I've said before, I've known plenty of content creators who have changed and people have never been shocked or disappointed by their change. Why? Because they don't give people a reason to be. They have undertaken harmless changes. I'm happy for them. Maybe you might not resonate with them anymore and that's okay too.

Plus the fact you make post after post about not caring shows you care very very much ๐Ÿ˜˜

She really thinks too highly of herself. No one ever felt comfortable or uncomfortable by her "smallness" whatever that means ๐Ÿ™„ I think she deliberately misconstrues actual criticism because people are disappointed in her illegal business and lack of morals and ethics. I think that's a valid thing to be disappointed in

Love this. Funnily enough I've seen Lipscam repost some of her quotes but it seems she conveniently didn't see this one ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜‚
She's actually acting like a 14 year old now, it was cool to pepper in a swear word every sentence when you're 14, not when you're 24. Grow up, Jasmine.

Lol I was wondering where Jasmineโ€™s new โ€œtrailblazerโ€ term is coming from. Seems like she copied @iamsahararose who she follows.

Funnily enough @iamsahararose made a stories about calling out those who plagiarize her content:LOL:

Also recently called out Jasmine probably not being present during her client calls and she makes a stories about it lol ๐Ÿ˜‚

Attachments

• Wow
No surprises hereโ€ฆ82% of her Insta followers are from YouTube. Proves that her clients are wasting their time if they think they can gather a similar number of followers by taking her sham courses. The ones who have tried to replicate LipScam only have about 100-200 followers, which is pretty dismal. I wonโ€™t name them because I donโ€™t want to shame them. They were bound to fail from the start because unlike LipScam, they didnโ€™t already have a fan base. Speaking of fan base, Iโ€™m glad to see LipScamโ€™s one dwindling. Thatโ€™s karma for you!

Attachments

Only 3.5 year difference? Definitely looks like (physically) she aged 10 years than 3.5 yearsโ€ฆ.. (however mentally, she still acts like a teenager!!!)

โ€œAsians donโ€™t raisinโ€ definitely doesnโ€™t apply if you run an unethical scamming business with a deadbeat husband and stressed all the damn time ๐Ÿ˜…

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Agree 100%. The person on the right could be the mother of the person on the left.

Glad to see what living your dharma does to you ๐Ÿ˜น

Only 3.5 year difference? Definitely looks like (physically) she aged 10 years than 3.5 yearsโ€ฆ.. (however mentally, she still acts like a teenager!!!)

โ€œAsians donโ€™t raisinโ€ definitely doesnโ€™t apply if you run an unethical scamming business with a deadbeat husband and stressed all the damn time ๐Ÿ˜…

• Haha
Agree 100%. The person on the right could be the mother of the person on the left.

Glad to see what living your dharma does to you ๐Ÿ˜น
Agreed she looks so worn out and overall sun damaged recently. Her hand and neck on the right looks so aged. Like an elderly womanโ€™s. How did she accelerate aging there?! Oof, you take a look at her now and you can tell the stress running her scam biz has screwed her over. And it wonโ€™t stop.

Ok, I have no words ๐Ÿ˜ถ ๐Ÿคฎ
Sometimes with Jasmineโ€™s obsession on heterosexual relationship sex, I think sheโ€™s either closeted or truly immature. Idk how to explain it, but I know a now out friend who bent over backwards saying they love penis only to reveal years later they were gay. Jasmine gives me that same vibe. Maybe thatโ€™s why she married Josh immediately, to stifle that hidden part of her. Again I donโ€™t know, only she would.

I wonder what Josh thinks about this. Probably gives it a thumbs up since it leans to giving into the patriarchy with words like โ€œcock worshipโ€ ๐Ÿ™„

Last edited:
It's so sad how she acts like her life didn't begin until she met Josh. I understand being in love is a beautiful thing, I love love! However what she does is codependent and unhealthy. The combination of having no friends, being with Josh 24/7, being severely depressed whilst single and writing letters for her future husband and now the fake "I'm in a love bubble with my sexy husband" stuff just screams overcompensation. I don't buy it for a second.

Idk why she tries so hard to make it seem like he was some special catch. Babe you can keep your broke Nazi, no one sane wants him ๐Ÿคข๐Ÿ˜‚

Agreed she looks so worn out and overall sun damaged recently. Her hand and neck on the right looks so aged. Like an elderly womanโ€™s. How did she accelerate aging there?! Oof, you take a look at her now and you can tell the stress running her scam biz has screwed her over. And it wonโ€™t stop.

Sometimes with Jasmineโ€™s obsession on heterosexual relationship sex, I think sheโ€™s either closeted or truly immature. Idk how to explain it, but I know a now out friend who bent over backwards saying they love penis only to reveal years later they were gay. Jasmine gives me that same vibe. Maybe thatโ€™s why she married Josh immediately, to stifle that hidden part of her. Again I donโ€™t know, only she would.

I wonder what Josh thinks about this. Probably gives it a thumbs up since it leans to giving into the patriarchy with words like โ€œcock worshipโ€ ๐Ÿ™„
I had to put my phone down and just stare into the distance after reading that ๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข

Someone who is truly comfortable in themselves and their sexuality don't need to make it their personality and make everyone uncomfortable with it. I've personally never known a straight girl who acts like that unless it's as a joke amongst girlfriends or they came out later.

Let's see idk, the combination of attending an all girls Catholic school (high level of lgbt in same sex schools, especially Catholic from anecdotal evidence), quickie marriage to a deadbeat man, unable to form friendships with women, constantly trying and failing to "find herself", being highly strung and having to tell the world how much she loves c*ck? Ofc idk for sure but it's giving closet LGBT.

Also that disgusting coarse language she uses. I swear don't get me wrong and I'm no conservative old person but bloody hell it's jarring seeing her talk like that when it obviously doesn't come naturally to her.

Jasmine it's so embarrassingly obvious to everyone you were dickmatised by Nazi c*ck and that you are willing to stick by a broke manchild because you have no self love. You didn't need to listen to a podcast about c*ck worship, you are literally the dictionary definition of sad girl with no self esteem who latched onto the first man who dicked you down

Anyway this post made me laugh. It's clear she's seen our posts about her market stall clothes and this is her tit response. She's acting like a big woman walking into a luxury store, being careful to make sure she humble brags about how much money she has and that she can buy the whole store... Yet leaves the store empty handed ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜‚

Ive been to Selfridge's and Harrods in London loads of times. Priceless items everywhere, the most luxury stores in the country. Never did I feel "unworthy", have some nervous breakdown and need to make a song and dance about going there. Seems like a you problem Lipscam

Attachments

Last edited:
It's so sad how she acts like her life didn't begin until she met Josh. I understand being in love is a beautiful thing, I love love! However what she does is codependent and unhealthy. The combination of having no friends, being with Josh 24/7, being severely depressed whilst single and writing letters for her future husband and now the fake "I'm in a love bubble with my sexy husband" stuff just screams overcompensation. I don't buy it for a second.

Idk why she tries so hard to make it seem like he was some special catch. Babe you can keep your broke Nazi, no one sane wants him ๐Ÿคข๐Ÿ˜‚

I had to put my phone down and just stare into the distance after reading that ๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข

Someone who is truly comfortable in themselves and their sexuality don't need to make it their personality and make everyone uncomfortable with it. I've personally never known a straight girl who acts like that unless it's as a joke amongst girlfriends or they came out later.

Let's see idk, the combination of attending an all girls Catholic school (high level of lgbt in same sex schools, especially Catholic from anecdotal evidence), quickie marriage to a deadbeat man, unable to form friendships with women, constantly trying and failing to "find herself", being highly strung and having to tell the world how much she loves c*ck? Ofc idk for sure but it's giving closet LGBT.

Also that disgusting coarse language she uses. I swear don't get me wrong and I'm no conservative old person but bloody hell it's jarring seeing her talk like that when it obviously doesn't come naturally to her.

Jasmine it's so embarrassingly obvious to everyone you were dickmatised by Nazi c*ck and that you are willing to stick by a broke manchild because you have no self love. You didn't need to listen to a podcast about c*ck worship, you are literally the dictionary definition of sad girl with no self esteem who latched onto the first man who dicked you down

Anyway this post made me laugh. It's clear she's seen our posts about her market stall clothes and this is her tit response. She's acting like a big woman walking into a luxury store, being careful to make sure she humble brags about how much money she has and that she can buy the whole store... Yet leaves the store empty handed ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜‚

Ive been to Selfridge's and Harrods in London loads of times. Priceless items everywhere, the most luxury stores in the country. Never did I feel "unworthy", have some nervous breakdown and need to make a song and dance about going there. Seems like a you problem Lipscam
Also I want to add that if she is gay, there is absolutely nothing wrong with that. It would explain all the things you mentioned:

โ€œโ€ฆthe combination of attending an all girls Catholic school (high level of lgbt in same sex schools, especially Catholic from anecdotal evidence), quickie marriage to a deadbeat man, unable to form friendships with women, constantly trying and failing to "find herself", being highly strung and having to tell the world how much she loves c*ckโ€

Also I want to add that if she is gay, there is absolutely nothing wrong with that. It would explain all the things you mentioned:

โ€œโ€ฆthe combination of attending an all girls Catholic school (high level of lgbt in same sex schools, especially Catholic from anecdotal evidence), quickie marriage to a deadbeat man, unable to form friendships with women, constantly trying and failing to "find herself", being highly strung and having to tell the world how much she loves c*ckโ€
100% nothing wrong with being LGBT. I wanted to add that she's super dismissive of lgbt women and let homophobic abuse happen in her comment section because the person hurling the abuse was defending Jasmine ๐Ÿคข (need to add that in the wiki at some point)

Also I wanted to add about the whole "writing to your future husband" thing. I googled it and it seems like a common practice amongst religious Christian women. I've noticed a lot of people men and women who grew up religious (any religion) are desperate to get married very early purely for lustful reasons and to feel love.
Jasmine says she's broken her whole religious shackles and whatever but I think she's still deeply bound by them. It's not something you can wave a tarot card at and pretend to "integrate". It takes years of work and therapy, not listening to disgusting podcasts.

I think she'll stick with Josh for a long long time, if not forever as she wants to be a "one man for life" type of woman. I think Josh could cheat and take her money and she would still take him back, she's that down bad for him (speaking of which, @TruthAnon you never posted proof that Josh was talking to your friend) ๐Ÿค”

Reactions: 5
Bloody hell some people have more money than sense. $42,000!! I didn't realise Jasmine was that wealthy. Just hoping it's a fake number ๐Ÿคž

She must need to make that money disappear for tax purposes. Why else would you spend that? Also encouraging others who are less fortunate to sink their finances into something that is proven to not actually work unless it's coupled with professional help... just sick

"I don't advocate shaming" yet Jasmine constantly bullies and pressures and DM's unassuming girls to join her courses ๐Ÿค”

And I really cannot believe she's encouraging girls to go into debt! Yes seriously. I had to read it a few times. She says she doesn't encourage it but then a line later, she says "depends on how you feel" and whether it's aligned with you or not. She's being deliberately vague. I mean, how hard is it to say "DON'T GET INTO DEBT FOR A COACH PERIOD"
Idk about you guys but it sounds like she's encouraging people to go into debt for her/coaches. UM WTF?

Jasmine, I know you read here so just tell your followers the truth. You are so wealthy and successful because you had your old YouTube following to fall back on and boost your business. The girls you are leading into this lie do not have the same financial or social media backing and won't achieve the same as you no matter how much alignment and manifestation they do.
I think it would be wiser to go to college/university and get a legit degree.

She always gave me lesbian or bisexual vibes for some reason.

I think she'll stick with Josh for a long long time, if not forever as she wants to be a "one man for life" type of woman.
If there are women out there that can have only one man in life thatโ€™s great but realistically this does not happen in most cases.
I know of an old lady that was happily married for many, many years with her first, the one and only and surprisingly 2 years after her husband passed away she met an old man through these old peopleโ€™s groups that they go to and he was also a widower who was happily married for a long time and they got married.

Last edited:
She's trying so hard (too hard) to seem/be cool with all her cussing, shedding her "good girl" vibes etc. and like one of those populars because she was probably a loner at school and is now still a loner with no friends, that she sounds horribly robotic and a laughing stock.

• Haha
Sometimes with Jasmineโ€™s obsession on heterosexual relationship sex, I think sheโ€™s either closeted or truly immature. Idk how to explain it, but I know a now out friend who bent over backwards saying they love penis only to reveal years later they were gay.
Thatโ€™s not the first case I hear of, most straight people who are confident about their sexuality have no need to say those things and itโ€™s ok to be a lesbian and still like d*ck, I know people who are lesbians and still have it sometimes, go to church have biological children and just like any other good citizen.
I mentioned before that there are also gay men that like women in some special circumstances and live life like any other citizen.
After meeting people from these walks of life and chatting, I came to the realisation that itโ€™s not as simple as some people may think.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.