Jasmine Lipska #3 Spammer and Scammer Heading to the Slammer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A life coach who I think is practicing ethically and makes sure to leave a disclaimer (e.g, that if you are/have experienced some abuse, are not mentally stable, not financially stable, etc.) is Amy Lee (Korean American adoptee) if I had the finances I would much rather choose someone like her for coaching 100% any day than someone like Jasmine who has the least amount of experience to be coaching young women about life (and from other honest testimonials, she provides very basic information that you can get anywhere else for free!!)

Reactions: 1
Didn’t a former client of hers mention in this forum that she would miss group client calls repeatedly with no heads up or refund? Of course Jasmine would push the blame onto her clients over taking responsibility of her error. I highly doubt any of her clients give her a hard time. They all seem like they were fans or doting on her. You can see based on the ppl who comment on her posts. If anything I feel like Jasmine takes advantage of them. Wonder if this is her trying to block negative client testimonials that put her in a real light?
"Someone in your community or client" damn she's even coming for her own fans now?? Hating on us I can understand but this??

At first glance I thought the post was aimed at us so imagine my shock when she flipped the script and decided to tit on her own "beautiful community"!

She's been doing this for a while now. If people don't support her in the exact way she would prefer they support her (with money) then she throws a hissy fit about dream clients and aligned values. I actually have a section on the wiki about this issue so I think I'll add this too.

How do you expect to increase your sales when you're alienating the very people who support you? This would really turn me away if I was thinking about buying her course. What if she decided you're not her dream client anymore and you became the subject of a condescending Instagram post 😬

I think you're right about her trying to drown out negative experiences because just today, she posted about how happy her clients are, client comments, their transformations and how they work with her long term. Definitely looks like damage control to me as she never posted about this before.

If Jas is truly earning what she claims, in Australian dollars and not in the local currency of whatever SEA country she is at in that moment, she can afford to live in a first world country rental and not have to worry about bugs, reptiles or vermin infiltrating her "sacred space." She could afford higher quality plastic surgery and treatments to address her skin and hair issues. It's a cruel lie if she is only earning high figures in the local currency since her fans likely assume it's in Australia or American dollars.
She's chatting tit. They're all chatting tit. Those comedians based in Bali like markodelovic or whatever his name is has more experience and intel on these life coach parasites and it's pretty clear it's all smoke and mirrors with most if not all of them when it comes to their so called achievements.

I actually believe someone like Katie Wilkinson is making money because she lives in Australia and actually posts solid proof and evidence (aka bragging) of her clients, luxury purchases such as cars, bags etc.

Meanwhile our little miss six figures over here still has an old model MacBook (not turning my nose up, just not consistent with someone who is apparently rich), poor quality market stall clothes and a rat infested palace.

It's interesting she only ever says six figures. I can't remember where she's ever said dollars. She might have and I just missed it

Attachments

Last edited:
"Someone in your community or client" damn she's even coming for her own fans now?? Hating on us I can understand but this??

At first glance I thought the post was aimed at us so imagine my shock when she flipped the script and decided to tit on her own "beautiful community"!

She's been doing this for a while now. If people don't support her in the exact way she would prefer they support her (with money) then she throws a hissy fit about dream clients and aligned values. I actually have a section on the wiki about this issue so I think I'll add this too.

How do you expect to increase your sales when you're alienating the very people who support you? This would really turn me away if I was thinking about buying her course. What if she decided you're not her dream client anymore and you became the subject of a condescending Instagram post 😬

I think you're right about her trying to drown out negative experiences because just today, she posted about how happy her clients are, client comments, their transformations and how they work with her long term. Definitely looks like damage control to me as she never posted about this before.

She's chatting tit. They're all chatting tit. Those comedians based in Bali like markodelovic or whatever his name is has more experience and intel on these life coach parasites and it's pretty clear it's all smoke and mirrors with most if not all of them when it comes to their so called achievements.

I actually believe someone like Katie Wilkinson is making money because she lives in Australia and actually posts solid proof and evidence (aka bragging) of her clients, luxury purchases such as cars, bags etc.

Meanwhile our little miss six figures over here still has an old model MacBook (not turning my nose up, just not consistent with someone who is apparently rich), poor quality market stall clothes and a rat infested palace.

It's interesting she only ever says six figures. I can't remember where she's ever said dollars. She might have and I just missed it
isnt this her putting down professional therapy? telling people to get her coaching instead of therapy? she needs mental health therapy herself

Reactions: 4
This is very premature but here's some working ideas for the new thread. Putting it here before I forget 😅 we've still got a lot of time to come up with ideas. Our current one by @Ladyhush38 is very good! 😂

Jasmine Lipska: Living her dharma, incoming bad karma, 24/7 drama
Jasmine Lipska: retreat fails, spamming emails, losing sales
Jasmine Lipska: husband an incel, following fell, retreat won't sell
Jasmine Lipska: Botched lip, sinking business ship, about to nip slip

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Jasmine: stop sucking in your stomach Queen, don't let society pressure you into it's expectations of beauty ✨😍

Also Jasmine:

I see she saw us calling her out for essentially dislocating her hip to make her arse look bigger in their last thumbnail so she's instead resorted to the concave stomach look this time. How can someone be so cripplingly insecure, hypocritical and toxic all at the same time? Idk whether to be annoyed or feel sorry for her at this point

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Remember that time Josh went to help out his friends "working" for a video? Well the video is here and I think it's interesting that Marko tagged him as "Talent" but literally you don't see Josh at all in the Insta video. He got cut Lol :LOL:

Also wonder why Marko tagged Josh's defunct account rather than his relationship coach page lol

Jasmine: stop sucking in your stomach Queen, don't let society pressure you into it's expectations of beauty ✨😍

Also Jasmine:

I see she saw us calling her out for essentially dislocating her hip to make her arse look bigger in their last thumbnail so she's instead resorted to the concave stomach look this time. How can someone be so cripplingly insecure, hypocritical and toxic all at the same time? Idk whether to be annoyed or feel sorry for her at this point
Jasmine also be like

dklsgjsdkg.png

She literally ticks off everything in this meme...I'm rolling at the "HOW DO I MONETIZE EVERYTHING?!" ;) Literally will bend over backwards to sell her soul to coaching scamming.

So they basically confirmed that when they gave Angel their dog away, she suddenly "passed" at the dog rehabilitation center.

https://yewtu.be/watch?v=z7XsZYOeics

We were right. It was Angel who they were mourning the death of. I am highly suspicious that Angel died and rather they put her down. We'll never know the full truth. RIP Angel.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Remember that time Josh went to help out his friends "working" for a video? Well the video is here and I think it's interesting that Marko tagged him as "Talent" but literally you don't see Josh at all in the Insta video. He got cut Lol :LOL:

Also wonder why Marko tagged Josh's defunct account rather than his relationship coach page lol
Josh must be SEETHING that now his main account won't get any clicks LOL! Also I didn't know Marko and Josh knew each other? I thought Marko was just a random Bali comedian? He must low-key, high key hate Josh and what he stands for given his excellent memes hahaha. Also so glad Josh isn't getting the attention he desperately wanted. As usual, just on the cusp of something important but not quite reaching it. I think it might also be because it's a BBC thing, he can't be seen as advertising a business (which Josh is)
So they basically confirmed that when they gave Angel their dog away, she suddenly "passed" at the dog rehabilitation center.

https://yewtu.be/watch?v=z7XsZYOeics

We were right. It was Angel who they were mourning the death of. I am highly suspicious that Angel died and rather they put her down. We'll never know the full truth. RIP Angel.
Sick sick fucks. They sent her to her death to an overcrowded kill shelter!! Bali dogs are meant to roam on the street!!!! I literally googled it and the first link tells you that!!! They are very capable and self sufficient and you must never try to pluck a dog from the street. If you want to adopt, go through a proper agency. Because these bastards have a twisted saviour complex, they couldn't put their egos aside, they just had to intervene didn't they? duck them seriously. I don't wanna hear tit about "we're sad and feel guilty". Animal and child abuse is just the lowest crime of humanity. (It's at the 8 min mark if you want to hear for yourself, watch it through the link @SerenityPlays provided, don't give them your views) disgusting human beings. I'll be adding this to the wiki that they killed their dog with no remorse.

Edit: Also just as I was adding it into the wiki, I remembered something. Didn't they say Angel had been adopted by a new family after they put the Facebook advert up?? Someone corroborate this?

Also it's so twisted how they're like: "RIP Angel 😔... Anyway time for breakfast! 😁" Weird weird people

Also LOL at Jasmine saying they're never gonna have a big family wedding. Wasn't she the one who had the Pinterest boards and fairytale dreams? Had to quieten those dreams down when she married her broke Nazi king, didn't she? 😍😂

"I used to think people who adopted dogs then gave them up were the worst people in the world now I have compassion for them" The self soothing is real! Yeah you are terrible. They didn't have good intentions to adopt Angel. It was purely for social media purposes. If they wanted to genuinely help her after doing their extensive research and found it too difficult, I would completely understand. Wouldn't demonise anyone who put in a valiant effort and had good intentions. However, these bastards have only ever had their own best interests at heart.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
Josh must be SEETHING that now his main account won't get any clicks LOL! Also I didn't know Marko and Josh knew each other? I thought Marko was just a random Bali comedian? He must low-key, high key hate Josh and what he stands for given his excellent memes hahaha. Also so glad Josh isn't getting the attention he desperately wanted. As usual, just on the cusp of something important but not quite reaching it. I think it might also be because it's a BBC thing, he can't be seen as advertising a business (which Josh is)

Sick sick fucks. They sent her to her death to an overcrowded kill shelter!! Bali dogs are meant to roam on the street!!!! I literally googled it and the first link tells you that!!! They are very capable and self sufficient and you must never try to pluck a dog from the street. If you want to adopt, go through a proper agency. Because these bastards have a twisted saviour complex, they couldn't put their egos aside, they just had to intervene didn't they? duck them seriously. I don't wanna hear tit about "we're sad and feel guilty". Animal and child abuse is just the lowest crime of humanity. (It's at the 8 min mark if you want to hear for yourself, watch it through the link @SerenityPlays provided, don't give them your views) disgusting human beings. I'll be adding this to the wiki that they killed their dog with no remorse.

Edit: Also just as I was adding it into the wiki, I remembered something. Didn't they say Angel had been adopted by a new family after they put the Facebook advert up?? Someone corroborate this?

Also it's so twisted how they're like: "RIP Angel 😔... Anyway time for breakfast! 😁" Weird weird people

Also LOL at Jasmine saying they're never gonna have a big family wedding. Wasn't she the one who had the Pinterest boards and fairytale dreams? Had to quieten those dreams down when she married her broke Nazi king, didn't she? 😍😂

"I used to think people who adopted dogs then gave them up were the worst people in the world now I have compassion for them" The self soothing is real! Yeah you are terrible. They didn't have good intentions to adopt Angel. It was purely for social media purposes. If they wanted to genuinely help her after doing their extensive research and found it too difficult, I would completely understand. Wouldn't demonise anyone who put in a valiant effort and had good intentions. However, these bastards have only ever had their own best interests at heart.
please someone download that video before they delete it for evidence. i was literally eating cake while reading this but i could barely swallow, this makes me sick. so they gave Angel to a kill shelter and she was put down because they were too full? how is this human?? ?

It's so creepy how Jasmine switches to her robot deer in headlights face and states into the distance while Josh recounts the story about Angel. I've seen people disassociate in troubling situations but her reaction was something else entirely. At least Josh can feign fake sadness when describing what happened.

• Sick
Reactions: 2
I thought this was the case too…their initial story doesn’t add up. Even if they did the proper thing and tried to find her a new home, how did she get sick instantly to die? That means she was in really poor conditions under Jasmine and Josh’s care before handoff. Something is extremely fishy. It’s all so sad.

Reactions: 2
Not her calling us abusers! Can we say "projection"? Only abuser here is animal abuser Jasmine Loopyskam 😂😂💀💀

She's so liberated and free that she admits to reading up on us 😂😂 hey babe!!! 😍

She's been in overdrive recently about how she's lost so many followers yet she's gained so many new aligned ones. All I got to say is "where are they?" The numbers don't lie Queen!
Screenshot_20221109-103718~2.png

Yeah the dancing is cringe but it's harmless. Don't deflect from the real reason you have thousands of forum posts, because you're an immoral scammer who'll end up in the slammer.

She's trying to portray us as wacko trolls who want to harm and abuse her to mobilise her cult followers against us. We don't want to harm Jasmine in anyway, I don't even personally know her so how can I dislike her? I dislike her actions and scamming and wish she would end her unethical business. That's all

Only person triggered here is Jasie razzie. I just laugh at her pathetic nature then go about my day after spending 2 mins writing a post here

Attachments

Last edited:
Not her calling us abusers! Can we say "projection"? Only abuser here is animal abuser Jasmine Loopyskam 😂😂💀💀

She's so liberated and free that she admits to reading up on us 😂😂 hey babe!!! 😍

She's been in overdrive recently about how she's lost so many followers yet she's gained so many new aligned ones. All I got to say is "where are they?" The numbers don't lie Queen!
View attachment 1716431
Yeah the dancing is cringe but it's harmless. Don't deflect from the real reason you have thousands of forum posts, because you're an immoral scammer who'll end up in the slammer.

She's trying to portray us as wacko trolls who want to harm and abuse her to mobilise her cult followers against us. We don't want to harm Jasmine in anyway, I don't even personally know her so how can I dislike her? I dislike her actions and scamming and wish she would end her unethical business. That's all

Only person triggered here is Jasie razzie. I just laugh at her pathetic nature then go about my day after spending 2 mins writing a post here
wait she’s still triggered by us? Thought she was healed and didn’t give a duck anymore lonnnggg time ago. Guess all those daily empowering stories for the past 2 years was a lie.

• Haha
wait she’s still triggered by us? Thought she was healed and didn’t give a duck anymore lonnnggg time ago. Guess all those daily empowering stories for the past 2 years was a lie.
Same. She sounds hella bothered about these forums calling out her unethical biz practices. But she can legit not read here if she wants to be “liberated”

I forgot about that Beyoncé moment she pointed out. I had to revisit that post and it wasn’t about her dancing. It was pointing out that applying too much hair dryer heat to her bleached and damaged hair is exacerbating her hair loss issue. Literally trying to help her out. I personally wasn’t making fun of her dancing. But that’s very interesting how she internalized that feedback and it lives rent free in her mind to this day.

And again she is deflecting the real issue here. Her scam business targeting vulnerable people.

Last edited:
Is she out of her mind?? The person who sent her this message was actually being polite and respectful. And she calls it "shaming"?!

This girl is so narcissistic. She's literally incapable of dealing with opinions that contradict her beliefs and mental narratives, even when people express themselves in a calm and respectful manner. Everything makes her defensive. Gosh, I don't know how she lives with herself.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Is she out of her mind?? The person who sent her this message was actually being polite and respectful. And she calls it "shaming"?!

This girl is so narcissistic. She's literally incapable of dealing with opinions that contradict her beliefs and mental narratives, even when people express themselves in a calm and respectful manner. Everything makes her defensive. Gosh, I don't know how she lives with herself.
"I'm happy to bring this discussion up" *immediately shuts it down, gets defensive and says it has no place on her page*

That person made valid, kindly worded comment and the fact she got so angry and defensive over it all I need to know about how "healed" this little girl really is. In fact, all her posts for the past few months that aren't straight advertising have been angry, defiant "I'm a bad witch and I'll block you", "I'm a changed woman duck you if you're not here for it" bullshit. Someone who is really happy in themselves doesn't need to act out in this manner. She seems super unhappy and depressed. I would be too in her position tbf.

I seriously don't understand why she keeps doubling down on the whole "I'm an oppressed Catholic girl" schtick when jingjing has nude photos of herself in their family home and Jasmine often wore bikinis and revealing clothes. I literally remember in a q&a where she said her family weren't that religious. The fact she speaks about her religion and upbringing in such a disparaging manner and her family haven't disowned her is a privilege and blessing in itself. The fact she can speak about her religion and criticise it freely is a privilege! The only oppression she received is from her school uniform (which she has a weird fixation about) which all schools enforce anyway so she isn't special. I think a lot of Jasmine's oppression was self inflicted because she seems like a very repressed, angry individual who is hiding something deep.

Same. She sounds hella bothered about these forums calling out her unethical biz practices. But she can legit not read here if she wants to be “liberated”

I forgot about that Beyoncé moment she pointed out. I had to revisit that post and it wasn’t about her dancing. It was pointing out that applying too much hair dryer heat to her bleached and damaged hair is exacerbating her hair loss issue. Literally trying to help her out. I personally wasn’t making fun of her dancing. But that’s very interesting how she internalized that feedback and it lives rent free in her mind to this day.

And again she is deflecting the real issue here. Her scam business targeting vulnerable people.
The way she fixates and cries about us when we make the odd snarky or silly comment about trivial matters like her dancing and photoshoots but she completely ignores our valid questions and concerns (which make up the majority of the forum) about her being anti Vax, married to a right wing wacko, abusing animals, running an unethical business, bullying, taking advantage of young women, her poor health/hygiene, toxic marriage etc 🙄 she's clearly an avid reader here so why the selective outrage Jasie? Does all the other stuff trigger you beyond comprehension? 🤔

And all this bs about how "people make comments when they feel threatened because they aren't their true selves" is just so funny. Its really not that deep. Idk about you guys but I couldn't give less of a toss about her or her life if I tried. Get your tits out and do a dance or don't Jasmine, we literally don't care. Your desperate attempt at cosplaying as a mentally stable successful business woman makes me laugh either way. This forum is just a silly past time that I admittedly indulge in a bit too often. 😅 I only stay active so that more and more people will be deterred which luckily it's working so far!

At the end of that caption, she said "This is just the beginning" of her liberation and self expression. Is she hinting at an onlyfans??? 🤭

You clearly care about our validation and opinion very deeply Jasie. You've been saying you act authentically and in alignment for months now but as usual, you're backtracking and in reality, you haven't been in alignment at all because you've been bullied by the 😖scary abusers😖 on this silly little gossip site. No one stopped you from making a fool of yourself, you did. Don't put the blame on us. You're the one who puts weight to our words.

Last edited:
If Jasmine wasn't actively giving harmful advice, being problematic and scamming her impressionable fans, we wouldn't need to post here. What she labels as hate is just a handful of concerned members of the public posting on the internet to warns others about her.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I randomly found this from ages ago. Jingjing calling people who see through her lies "mentally ill"? Like mother, like daughter.

I am genuinely so interested as to how they can lie through their teeth so easily and with such conviction

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 3
I wonder what she'll be enlightening us about. She's been hyping it for weeks.
Meh this girl has a new breakthrough and cracks a new code every week. I guess we will find out when she changes her IG bio to her new specialty next week LOL.

also delusional Jasmine is sending herself fake DMs again =_= can she please go seek professional mental health?
4DADFA2B-5FDC-4B39-8DF6-1634C8A414DD.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.