Jasmine Lipska #3 Spammer and Scammer Heading to the Slammer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lol I was just about to post the sad goodie bags 😂
Aren't those the Gua Sha stones that people complained were poor quality and kept breaking on the Etsy reviews? And that Jasmine wouldn't honour the refund? 😂

Anyway, just did a quick Google of Bali wellness retreats. Literally any one of these are 10x better, offer so much more, ACTUAL group camaraderie and much cheaper than Jasmine's glorified circle jerk. Not to mention most of them sell out pretty quickly and for good reason too.

Jasmine's "sisterhood" retreat marketing is so incredibly weird. Her face is plastered on every inch of the page with only one sad stock image of a group circle. Me me me

Really can't believe she has the arrogance to go ahead with it. I would be hiding in shame and embarrassment. She also had the audacity to say that retreats are in her future and she wants to run more of them 😂

Unfortunately guys, even after the shame and awkwardness that will come from this fail cult meeting, I hate to say it but just with 1-2 girls, she is still winning and making a massive profit 😔😔

She's going to spin it and say "I wanted angel number 9 but the universe had different plans. I attempted to manifest an abundance of women but instead, I was given 2 beautiful souls who I had the pleasure of guiding. Quality over quantity my loves. This is a lesson I learnt during this magical experience and I will be talking and channeling more about it in my next podcast episode. Stay tuned ✨💕"

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Aren't those the Gua Sha stones that people complained were poor quality and kept breaking on the Etsy reviews? And that Jasmine wouldn't honour the refund? 😂

Anyway, just did a quick Google of Bali wellness retreats. Literally any one of these are 10x better, offer so much more, ACTUAL group camaraderie and much cheaper than Jasmine's glorified circle jerk. Not to mention most of them sell out pretty quickly and for good reason too.

Jasmine's "sisterhood" retreat marketing is so incredibly weird. Her face is plastered on every inch of the page with only one sad stock image of a group circle. Me me me

Really can't believe she has the arrogance to go ahead with it. I would be hiding in shame and embarrassment. She also had the audacity to say that retreats are in her future and she wants to run more of them 😂

Unfortunately guys, even after the shame and awkwardness that will come from this fail cult meeting, I hate to say it but just with 1-2 girls, she is still winning and making a massive profit 😔😔

She's going to spin it and say "I wanted angel number 9 but the universe had different plans. I attempted to manifest an abundance of women but instead, I was given 2 beautiful souls who I had the pleasure of guiding. Quality over quantity my loves. This is a lesson I learnt during this magical experience and I will be talking and channeling more about it in my next podcast episode. Stay tuned ✨💕"
Agreed that there are so many more (and better) retreats you can go to other than Jasmine’s overpriced, basic af with cheap products for a “goody bag”…

When do you expect she will give up this “lifestyle” and go back home to Australia?🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 3

I was looking at that site to see what type of retreats are equivalent to Jasmine's retreat pricing and this sounds way more legitimate than what she's offering. AND it's hosted by mental health professionals. Love the call-out that the mental health professional of the retreat wrote about coaches, mentors, etc. (AKA Jasmine Lipska).

kdjkdsg.png

That's what's exactly wrong with what Jasmine is doing. The "inner work", "inner child healing", "subconscious mastery", "self-actualisation" that Jasmine keeps selling upon her vulnerable audience could literally have life or death consequences. The fact she doesn't care and keeps doing things so unethically really is concerning.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I was looking at that site to see what type of retreats are equivalent to Jasmine's retreat pricing and this sounds way more legitimate than what she's offering. AND it's hosted by mental health professionals. Love the call-out that the mental health professional of the retreat wrote about coaches, mentors, etc. (AKA Jasmine Lipska).

View attachment 1591248

That's what's exactly wrong with what Jasmine is doing. The "inner work", "inner child healing", "subconscious mastery", "self-actualisation" that Jasmine keeps selling upon her vulnerable audience could literally have life or death consequences. The fact she doesn't care and keeps doing things so unethically really is concerning.
I actually love this! Although it's sad that a disclaimer like this has to be made because there's disgusting people like Jasmine in the world who will take advantage of these vulnerable women.

Nevertheless, I'm glad coach sharks are an issue more people are becoming aware of and attempting to somewhat tackle it within the community by making a clear boundary between certified professionals and narc children with God complexes.

The change has to come from within, only so much we can do from outside. Weeding out the scammers and calling them out in this manner is a start.

• Sad
Reactions: 2
I’d like to first state that I am not an ageist. I believe in aging gracefully and with dignity. However, I am shocked by how haggard Lipscam looks. She’s only 23 but looks 40?! And this is WITH a filter applied! 😲 Seems like the only course she’s qualified in teaching is “How to accelerate aging” 👵🏼

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 6

This whole post above needs to be added to the wiki @JellyJam below “why you SHOULDN'T attend Jasmine's (or any coaches) retreat” Thank you

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
This whole post above needs to be added to the wiki @JellyJam below “why you SHOULDN'T attend Jasmine's (or any coaches) retreat” Thank you

Done!

I’d like to first state that I am not an ageist. I believe in aging gracefully and with dignity. However, I am shocked by how haggard Lipscam looks. She’s only 23 but looks 40?! And this is WITH a filter applied! 😲 Seems like the only course she’s qualified in teaching is “How to accelerate aging” 👵🏼
LOL what happened to "I show up without filters" 😆😆😆

It's even shadier that she made that declaration yet she reposts the filtered picture so you can't see what effect she's used which normally comes up on Instagram. I hate influencers 🙄

There's no issue with filters, but once again she thinks she's so much better than everyone else and gets on her high horse about them. Everyone feels insecure from time to time but noooo queen jasmine doesn't feel insecure ever!

She's been doing a human design q&a and it sounds like a load of steaming horseshit. I don't like to talk badly about people's beliefs but come on... People are genuinely into this tit? I bet Jasmine is the one submitting the "readings" 😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
In that screenshot, I thought the spacing between her breasts was Jasmine's hands posed like this 🙏

• Haha
And this is why her villas are invested! Cleaning isn’t about being feminine or being in a female-role. It’s just basic hygiene standards and cleanliness.

108E861B-705B-4BEA-88B4-E9DA751FD533.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 5
And this is why her villas are invested! Cleaning isn’t about being feminine or being in a female-role. It’s just basic hygiene standards and cleanliness.

View attachment 1594596
Yeah can definitely tell by her straggly messy hair she doesn't like to wash herself either. She honestly looks so smelly and sweaty these days 🤢
It's giving "I'm so quirky" pick me girl energy 🙄

Idk if people know of the "clean girl beauty" trend on TikTok but that's the vibe Jasmine used to give me, she always looked so put together, tidy and classy. Such a fall from her former days.

Someone tell Jasmine and all girls like her that it's not cute or interesting to not clean your living space. Cooking yeah I can understand not everyone enjoys it but cleaning? Come on 🤢
When your house is literally infested with bugs and rats, you have a serious issue. I've spent time in south east Asia and never had this issue so it's definitely a fault on her part.

I think she associates cooking and cleaning with her former good girl persona. Cooking featured a lot on her channel (I just did a quick check and her love for cooking and cleaning appears in most videos) she used to talk about how much she enjoyed making a meal for herself (although we know the backstory behind this now). I even remember when Josh first appeared on her channel, she said she'd love to be a housewife for him and just cook and clean for him all day 🤢 (can't find the video now, she seems to have deleted or unlisted lots of her old videos unfortunately). Her room was always tidy and spotless too. I guess in Jasmines mentally ill state, she associates being domestic with being a good girl.

Girl bosses don't cook and clean, they have chefs and maids for that I guess 🙄

In Jasmine's own words, tidy space=tidy mind. Her dirty surroundings indicate a lot regarding her mental health, same with her physical appearance. The 'miscarriage', cheating manchild husband and failing business can do that to you I guess.

Attachments

Reactions: 8
Exactly what I was thinking. She only says she doesn’t like to cook and clean (which I think is a lie based on the evidence you’ve shown) only after she got married. For goodness sake, she used to sell a Christmas Recipe ebook. That sounds like she enjoyed cooking to me. Yet all of those qualities is exactly what made Josh attracted to her initially. Didn’t she used to make banana pancakes for him? Make that make sense pls. I would love for her to have those dirty and incompetent personality traits when she’s single and trying to date.

Also it seems like such odd qualities to brag about? Like yes you’re a workaholic who loves scamming people and doesn’t have the time to clean after yourself. To the point they attract rodents and snakes 🤮

Rich or poor, having the ability to cook a meal and clean up after yourself is always attractive. Period. It’s like because she’s taken this “girl boss” attitude she has to relinquish her love of cooking and cleaning. Idiot.

Josh is only okay with this because Jasmine pays for help with cooking and cleaning. If she didn’t they probably both wouldn’t be okay.

Wonder if Jasmine has discovered Josh is a man baby that won’t do these things either. To the point she has to lie about it and not pick up his slack? Lolll

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Speaking of man child, I can't shake the feeling that Jasmine helped or entirely wrote this caption for Josh. For once, it's actually coherent, no stupid words used out of place and the way "he" describes Jasmine is very different to the superficial platitudes he normally gives her. Very much feels like a woman wrote this in the perspective of a man and it's very reminiscent of her own captions.

Also the topic itself... LMAOO Jasmine girl you've attracted a spinless insecure broke baby because you're his sugar mama. Maybe Josh is the human form of the "spirit baby" you've been craving 🤣

Also, she keeps doing these "re-introduction" posts everytime she runs out of ideas. Who are you introducing yourself to? You're literally losing followers 🤣
Anyway, if I had followed her recently and read her introduction post, I'd probably unfollow because she sounds so ridiculously boring

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 3

I currently don’t need any retreats but if I were to go to one I would rather go to any of these that interest me or one run by real mental health professionals.
As I said before I used to live near a place where they do retreats (never attended one though only walked in their gardens as I knew the people) and it’s listed on that site and others.
I also feel like these retreats are usually for starters coming from religious dogmatic backgrounds that are perhaps looking for something different having said that there are Christian retreats too.

And the cult meeting shenanigans begins! Also she listened to my advice on cutting her nails, well done Jas!
Can't wait to see Jasmine internally freak out at Emmy Joy's insanity. She honestly reminds me of this meme 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
And the cult meeting shenanigans begins! Also she listened to my advice on cutting her nails, well done Jas!
Can't wait to see Jasmine internally freak out at Emmy Joy's insanity. She honestly reminds me of this meme 😂
I think it reflects a lot that none of Jasmine’s social media “friends” helped promote or give her a shoutout about the retreat. That in itself is telling…

How can she literally have no girlfriends who has her back? This girl is on a friendless island.

In that screenshot, I thought the spacing between her breasts was Jasmine's hands posed like this 🙏
Lurker here! I almost choked on my cookie when I read this about her tea bags! :ROFLMAO:

Also I think it is important that many of you take the trouble to make us aware of Jasmine's deceit, craziness and cunning schemes. I've learned that the most important thing is to stay away from Jasmine! Keep it up!

Reactions: 5
I think it reflects a lot that none of Jasmine’s social media “friends” helped promote or give her a shoutout about the retreat. That in itself is telling…

How can she literally have no girlfriends who has her back? This girl is on a friendless island.
I agree. And always traveling either solo or with Josh but no other friends. I'm sure if she pushes herself out of her comfort zone and be more open minded, she could try to go out there and meet/make some real, long-lasting friendships...

Wow no stories for 24 hours since the retreat began 😂 I wonder is that because she got so embarrassed by the attendees? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9

View attachment 1591248

Thanks, but no hyperlink, just copy and paste the whole post and image as a quote in the wiki. So that topic is also covered.

Last edited:
Thanks, but no hyperlink, just copy and paste the whole post and image as a quote in the wiki. So that topic is also covered.
Ah yes sure good idea. Will do 👍
Wow no stories for 24 hours since the retreat began 😂 I wonder is that because she got so embarrassed by the attendees? 😂
My prediction is that she won't post for a while and she'll say "I've just been so deeply immersed in helping my queens, I have been away from posting" then she will post vague shots of the retreat but nothing actually concrete and she sure as hell won't post how many girls are actually there.
Lurker here! I almost choked on my cookie when I read this about her tea bags! :ROFLMAO:

Also I think it is important that many of you take the trouble to make us aware of Jasmine's deceit, craziness and cunning schemes. I've learned that the most important thing is to stay away from Jasmine! Keep it up!
Omg tea bags now that made me laugh!! Welcome! Any lurkers please feel free to contribute 😃
I agree. And always traveling either solo or with Josh but no other friends. I'm sure if she pushes herself out of her comfort zone and be more open minded, she could try to go out there and meet/make some real, long-lasting friendships...
I don't think she wants to try making friends because that would involve being vulnerable and Jasmine needs to be in the position of power in order to thrive when it comes to dynamics and relationships.

Plus, anyone who would come into contact with her would immediately be repelled by how neurotic, rude and mentally ill she is. The only people "magnetic" to her are people who know her online because they only see a curated version. Kelly and Emmy were attracted to online Jasmine and I doubt they'll enjoy being in real Jasmine's company when they see how socially inept and awkward she is.

Between stopping Josh from flirting, keeping insane Emmy under control, Jasmine's lack of people skills and the lack of group camaraderie due to there literally being no group, this retreat will be a disaster 😂. Obviously she'll say it's so perfect and amazing etc but further down the line she'll say that "I am not aligned with retreats and will focus my energy on other ventures" mark my words!

Then again, as long as her pockets are filled, rat infested airbnb and baby Joshie is cared and paid for, she doesn't give a tit whether the retreat is enjoyable or if her cult members benefit from it.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.