Jasmine Lipska #3 Spammer and Scammer Heading to the Slammer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The video is hilarious because once again, they're living with pests in Bali. In this case, it's a rat.

Can you imagine these pests literally sleeping with them? Probably walking on their faces when they're sleeping. For people interested in Jasmine's retreat, they should see this video and it might repel them from joining Jasmine in Bali for the retreat lol. Poor Kelly.

Also why are there always pests where they are living? Are they just dirty and unhygienic? They live in nice villas with enclosed doors. So wtf is happening?

When Josh says in the vid "For fxk sake mate, you're not paying rent!" I LOLed because same can be said about him 😂 Also Jasmine cursing she can't read her fave book anymore 🤣 They have such stressful living environments.

Here comes Jasmine to the rescue paying for Josh's medical costs...I swear he's always sick, getting himself injured.

View attachment 1545641
A book about fertility is her favourite? Wtf 😂

And about being unhygienic, it's pretty well documented how gross and smelly they both are (leaving public toilets unflushed, not wiping sweat off seats, encouraging drinking/touching bodily fluids, I could go on but don't wanna disgust anyone any further lol. For reference, I've spent time in south east Asia and have never ever had any of these sorts of problems.

He's saying those fingers are broken from CrossFit... Or maybe from DMing one too many unsuspecting women 😂😂

I wonder how Jasmine felt with Josh on holiday with a woman in the group...

Also more fake ass acting... In the video before this one, she literally makes eye contact with the camera (which josh literally sticks straight out of the curtain) and Josh is literally trying not to laugh. She literally looks into the window! These idiots 🥴

Attachments

• 174.1 KB
  • Last edited:
    Reactions: 1
    He can use the injury as an excuse that he can't DM woman to cheat 😂

A book about fertility is her favourite? Wtf 😂

And about being unhygienic, it's pretty well documented how gross and smelly they both are (leaving public toilets unflushed, not wiping sweat off seats, encouraging drinking/touching bodily fluids, I could go on but don't wanna disgust anyone any further lol. For reference, I've spent time in south east Asia and have never ever had any of these sorts of problems.

He's saying those fingers are broken from CrossFit... Or maybe from DMing one too many unsuspecting women 😂😂

I wonder how Jasmine felt with Josh on holiday with a woman in the group...

Also more fake ass acting... In the video before this one, she literally makes eye contact with the camera (which josh literally sticks straight out of the curtain) and Josh is literally trying not to laugh. She literally looks into the window! These idiots 🥴
    I thought he was going on holiday. Is that a work shoot?

Hey OrdinaryAd it's ok, blink if you've been hacked by Jasmine to say that 😂

She's terrible at it. It's a new challenge and I've seen way better like Bretman Rock for example. He was barely trying and it still looked more fun and effortless than whatever the hell Jasmine was doing. The main issue is she's too stiff and self conscious. She could be good at dancing if she actually let go and was carefree, less concerned with how she looked/so image conscious
    no i was not hacked lmfao :ROFLMAO:😂 i am not claiming she is an amazing dancer but i saw no problem in her participating in that challenge. she has always been into kpop so i saw her video rather as sth harmless

Last edited:
    I came across this thread and wanted to contribute in case anyone considering buying Jasmine’s “products” or “services” comes across it.

I’m writing as someone who has also been young, vulnerable and troubled. As someone who over the course of a few years has sought proper support and has now become a contributing member of society.

When you are just coming of age, life can seem difficult and confusing af. And with so much exposure to social media, it can seem like influencers have it all together. They must know what they are talking about and they must be worth the exorbitant amounts of money they charge. They absolutely are not. There isn’t much else out there as inauthentic as influencers. You are seeing a highly curated highlight reel. Life and meaning happens offline.

“Life Coaches” like Jasmine have no accredited education and minimal life experience. Therapists, psychologist, and other mental health professionals go through years of evidence-based training. They are trained in safeguarding and in looking out for danger signs. They can give you a proper diagnosis should there be one that requires longer term treatment. They answer to regulating bodies and any complaints made against them are thoroughly investigated. In case of serious misconduct, they can lose their license to practice. What kind of safe guards are in place for a person hiring an unlicensed influencer? Truth is, the influencer may end up causing more harm than good.

If you think Jasmine is a great person and you want to support her for entertainment purposes, please go ahead. If you need help, I salute you for seeking it and ask that you consider getting it from professionals within your community.

• Heart
    Reactions: 13
    I came across this thread and wanted to contribute in case anyone considering buying Jasmine’s “products” or “services” comes across it.

I’m writing as someone who has also been young, vulnerable and troubled. As someone who over the course of a few years has sought proper support and has now become a contributing member of society.

When you are just coming of age, life can seem difficult and confusing af. And with so much exposure to social media, it can seem like influencers have it all together. They must know what they are talking about and they must be worth the exorbitant amounts of money they charge. They absolutely are not. There isn’t much else out there as inauthentic as influencers. You are seeing a highly curated highlight reel. Life and meaning happens offline.

“Life Coaches” like Jasmine have no accredited education and minimal life experience. Therapists, psychologist, and other mental health professionals go through years of evidence-based training. They are trained in safeguarding and in looking out for danger signs. They can give you a proper diagnosis should there be one that requires longer term treatment. They answer to regulating bodies and any complaints made against them are thoroughly investigated. In case of serious misconduct, they can lose their license to practice. What kind of safe guards are in place for a person hiring an unlicensed influencer? Truth is, the influencer may end up causing more harm than good.

If you think Jasmine is a great person and you want to support her for entertainment purposes, please go ahead. If you need help, I salute you for seeking it and ask that you consider getting it from professionals within your community.
    Hands down one of the best responses here! I'm not coming of age, but I am a twenty-something and I hope people my age can learn from this as well. Getting scammed can happen to anyone, regardless of age. Even if you don't realize it right away. I also want to respond to your last paragraph. I would rather not support her for entertainment purposes. I'd rather not support a scammer who does more harm than good.

• Heart
    Reactions: 6

Thank you! Will be adding this to the wiki. Although Jasmine isn't entertaining at all and is a horrible shark.

@Makila202 is right, anyone can be targeted. Jasmine is a master manipulator and knows how to use her sickly sweet voice, plastic smile, sisterly manner and supposed perfect Bali life to entice vulnerable girls. Any girl having a bad day is her prey! We cannot view Jasmine as simply a vapid influencer anymore, at this point she is a shameless criminal

Yes we have some silly moments on the forum but we're all here to promote getting professional help and real self improvement/care without the so called "services" scamming coaches "provide". Jasmine may have you fooled with her slick, professional Instagram page and rehearsed business talk but nothing about her practices are ethical or proper!

@TruthAnon Is there any solid proof of your story about Josh talking to women behind Jasmine's back?

Last edited:
    Reactions: 5
    Well, I happened to be at my local gym and I signed up for "nutrition advice". Even though she (the external person) was nice, after listening to her sales pitch for a few seconds I knew I had to leave I felt it in my bones. I politely apologised and then checked her credentials. As I suspected, she has no accredited training, none at all! She is a coach who offers far too expensive packages compared to going to a dietician (some of the costs might be reimbursed). I don't understand how these unregulated coaching practices are still possible in western countries. Jasmine Lipska is not at all qualified to give psychological and health advice.

BTW When Anna's analysis called her out she didn't quite get to the heart of Jasmine's scam business because she didn't know, didn't follow and didn’t analyse her thoroughly. Fortunately, everything is covered in this forum and the Tattle wiki. Jasmine is actively scamming young women. She is the worst.

✍ No accredited education

Last edited:
    Reactions: 4
    @Makila202 is right, anyone can be targeted. Jasmine is a master manipulator and knows how to use her sickly sweet voice, plastic smile, sisterly manner and supposed perfect Bali life to entice vulnerable girls. Any girl having a bad day is her prey! We cannot view Jasmine as simply a vapid influencer anymore, at this point she is a shameless criminal

Yes we have some silly moments on the forum but we're all here to promote getting professional help and real self improvement/care without the so called "services" scamming coaches "provide". Jasmine may have you fooled with her slick, professional Instagram page and rehearsed business talk but nothing about her practices are ethical or proper!
    True, I'd rather not see her as an innocent person.

Well, I happened to be at my local gym and I signed up for "nutrition advice". Even though she (the external person) was nice, after listening to her sales pitch for a few seconds I knew I had to leave I felt it in my bones. I politely apologised and then checked her credentials. As I suspected, she has no accredited training, none at all! She is a coach who offers far too expensive packages compared to going to a dietician (some of the costs might be reimbursed). I don't understand how these unregulated coaching practices are still possible in western countries. Jasmine Lipska is not at all qualified to give psychological and health advice.

BTW When Anna's analysis called her out she didn't quite get to the heart of Jasmine's scam business because she didn't know, didn't follow and didn’t analyse her thoroughly. Fortunately, everything is covered in this forum and the Tattle wiki. Jasmine is actively scamming young women. She is the worst.

✍ No accredited education
    tit, those coaches are everywhere even within the community! They are like parasites! “The “life coaching” industry is quickly growing and an unregulated field that attracts many practitioners who do not have accredited training or certification”. Jasmine is one of them..

For those unfamiliar with the wiki page, this is the url https://tattle.life/wiki/jasmine-lipska

Reactions: 5
    Yeah Jasmine... You're so in love with your life yet you have stress spots, chewing your thumb which is your self admitted stress habit and you can't even cut your nails properly.

Girls, don't listen to this fraudster. She takes her smiling selfies in her rat infested villa with her cheating husband whilst worrying about her finances with no friends and poor health.

She's probably stressed that there's 5 days left to enroll into the retreat which is happening in a few weeks and she only had 1-2 idiots roped in 😂

Attachments

• Haha
    Disgusting man, first the cafe seat now this, dripping sweat all over the floor and walking around shirtless 🤢🤢🤢
    Jasmine this is your king? 🤢🤢
    They're both gross af with poor hygiene habits. They deserve each other 🤢🤢

Girls, don't look up to Jasmine. Use her as an example for what NOT to attract, find a man who at the very least has decent hygiene habits holy tit

Attachments

• Sick
    What comment is she talking about?

Also, in regards to Josh's "loving" response, Jasmine, you grossly overshare online to fill a void in your heart and receive validation from strangers. In real life, normal people speak to their friends, family and therapists to talk about their issues. It's not about "triggering" people because you speak your truth online for everyone to see, most people don't want or need to do that, you aren't better than anyone because you tell people you had bulimia and twerk for your cheating husband.

Whatever helps you sleep at night I guess.

Attachments

Ok I am well aware I am spamming and I apologize 😂, but I had to post Jasmine agreeing with this post.

If you have to liken your industry to the narcotic industry to get your (flawed and nonsensical) point across, then maybe coaching isn't really as amazing as you think? 🤔

Now I think about it, both industries are pretty similar. You don't need qualifications to sell crack or courses, you give people short term happiness but ultimately ruin them long term by callously driving them to bankruptcy. Your "clients" think they need more and more of it. Finally, you just see them as a number to shill more and more of your product.

Hey, maybe she did make a point!

Attachments

• Heart
    Hahaha lol, she compares herself as a coach to the narcotics industry. At least the government and police hunt down the bad guys in that industry.
    How bleeping stupid can you be, seriously... Every time you say you are “empathetic” or whatever this is the translation: You are an egotistical selfish narcissistic scammer. The only thing that is the same is that both are sharks: coaches without education and drugs criminals they both want to make quick money without ethical boundaries.

If you have to liken your industry to the narcotic industry to get your (flawed and nonsensical) point across, then maybe coaching isn't really as amazing as you think? 🤔

Now I think about it, both industries are pretty similar. You don't need qualifications to sell crack or courses, you give people short term happiness but ultimately ruin them long term by callously driving them to bankruptcy. Your "clients" think they need more and more of it. Finally, you just see them as a number to shill more and more of your product.

Hey, maybe she did make a point!
    Good arguments btw @Jellyjam_ .

Last edited:
    • Heart
    She posted this…am I the only one who thinks there’s no one actually reaching out to hang with her bc she comes across as closed off to begin with?

Jasmine, who are you saying no to plans with. Imaginary friends??? I know that a lot of the European ppl she follows on Insta are planning to be back in Bali. Is she trying to send a sign to them that she’s booked and busy? Yeah booked and busy taking hermit selfies alone in her room. She comes across as very stuck up as if she’s better than people 😜 More like ppl need to protect their energy from her shark, spammer and scammer behavior.

I mean that’s all she is…a robot who hyper-focuses on her fraud biz.

Also did she ever provide an update if more ppl fell for her retreat. The one where she’s charging $3K for someone to sleep by the tiny windowsill 🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
    Reactions: 3
    She posted this…am I the only one who thinks there’s no one actually reaching out to hang with her bc she comes across as closed off to begin with?

Jasmine, who are you saying no to plans with. Imaginary friends??? I know that a lot of the European ppl she follows on Insta are planning to be back in Bali. Is she trying to send a sign to them that she’s booked and busy? Yeah booked and busy taking hermit selfies alone in her room. She comes across as very stuck up as if she’s better than people 😜 More like ppl need to protect their energy from her shark, spammer and scammer behavior.

I mean that’s all she is…a robot who hyper-focuses on her fraud biz.

Also did she ever provide an update if more ppl fell for her retreat. The one where she’s charging $3K for someone to sleep by the tiny windowsill 🤣
    She posted this a few days ago too. I wonder who (yet again) has upset her 🥴

Seriously this girl has no friends and it's both sad and weird af. She says it's by her own choice as she prefers to be with Josh only (talk about co-dependant!) but I think people stay away from her too. I personally would because she seems incredibly neurotic, superficial and downright insufferable. Obviously I don't know her irl but she lays all her cards on the table for social media so I feel pretty confident in making that judgement in her personality.

I want to understand why girls buy into her and her courses. Genuinely. Why would you invest in a woman's coach who cannot attract female friends nor even likes other women? It's like going to a swim coach who can't swim? Then again, these girls making these ✨energetic exchanges✨ aren't exactly the sharpest tools in the shed so I doubt there's any logic. Birds of a feather flock together as they say

Yeah Jasmine... You're so in love with your life yet you have stress spots, chewing your thumb which is your self admitted stress habit and you can't even cut your nails properly.
    LMAOOOOO she's definitely been reading.

Jasmine cut your nails! They don't look grown out and maintained in a cute way, they look gross and misshapen. Cut them all one length at the very least Jeez! 🤢🤢🤢

Also, nice wedding ring! How much did that cost you because your infant son Joshie sure as hell didn't buy it for you 😂
    Does anyone remember that original ugly ass ring Josh had made? Seems it didn't fit with Queen Jasie's Pinterest idea of the perfect ring so she got her own 😂😂

Attachments

Last edited:
    • Haha
    Is she trying to market flavored seltzer water now 😂 She is so corny af and sounds like an inauthentic Salesperson. I swear she talks to her followers with this flowery bs that just repels people to follow her. If someone talked to me like this in real life, I'd be like what are you smoking? It's like Jasmine took this out of a failed Sales for dummies textbook and copied it.

kgsdgasdg.png

• Haha
    Reactions: 2
    Is she trying to market flavored seltzer water now 😂 She is so corny af and sounds like an inauthentic Salesperson. I swear she talks to her followers with this flowery bs that just repels people to follow her. If someone talked to me like this in real life, I'd be like what are you smoking? It's like Jasmine took this out of a failed Sales for dummies textbook and copied it.

View attachment 1570777
    She can't be authentic because there is no "real her"

Speaking of inauthentic, has anyone noticed that the bad witch sex and money talk and cringey dance reels have stopped? She does whatever is hot in the community, nothing that is true to herself. People can sense it which is why she is hemorrhaging followers.

• Haha
    Reactions: 2
    You guys, I can't shake this feeling that she might have enticed more people to join the retreat then we know. She is so cocky about it! I wouldn't be surprised if she gave people discounts or turned to other influencers to join just so she can save face.

I wanted to see her and Josh preech to just two people and make it as awkward as possible but I feel like we might be robbed of that 🥲

Attachments

Status
    Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.