Jasmine Lipska #2 bankrolling hubby Scampbell, courses to sell, onlyfans when? Only time will tell

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Some might say like this bcs they never been to Bali. Bali has own charms like virtually every kind of natural beauty. With its varied landscape of hills and mountains, rugged coastlines and sandy beaches, lush rice terraces, and barren volcanic hillsides all providing a picturesque backdrop to its colorful, deeply spiritual, and unique culture stakes a serious claim to be paradise on earth. Oh no.. i think UK dont have. 😭
Hello, it was about a retreat that you can do in your own country for a fair price and not necessarily in another country. In my opinion Bali is too touristy, it is overrun by tourists. And many expats like herself and Josh take advantage of Bali. She lived in Australia, she had the world on her oyster and yet she decided to move to Bali for a man she had only met once before, to get rid of her v-card. She was just very desperate not to be alone. Oh yes, another thing. She hadn't told her mother about him before she moved to Bali, I remember how she freaked out when her followers informed her mother about him when she had just moved to Bali in 2020. She acted like a desperate 13 year old. I was like:

Reactions: 4
Hello, it was about a retreat that you can do in your own country for a fair price and not necessarily in another country. In my opinion Bali is too touristy, it is overrun by tourists. And many expats like herself and Josh take advantage of Bali. She lived in Australia, she had the world on her oyster and yet she decided to move to Bali for a man she had only met once before, to get rid of her v-card. She was just very desperate not to be alone. Oh yes, another thing. She hadn't told her mother about him before she moved to Bali, I remember how she freaked out when her followers informed her mother about him when she had just moved to Bali in 2020. She acted like a desperate 13 year old. I was like:

maybe she felt insecure because her mother is hot and looks in her 20ies? i also noticed she has not a single picture with her mum since 2020..did they not meet yet?

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
maybe she felt insecure because her mother is hot and looks in her 20ies? i also noticed she has not a single picture with her mum since 2020..did they not meet yet?
For someone who cherishes their family she hasn't seen them since pre-covid or even met her husband's family. The world is opening up and she hasn't bothered to fly back to Australia or visit the UK, which I found strange. I managed to safely fly in/out of two East Asian countries that have some of the strictest covid travel policies, whilst studying and with a part-time job. She mentions freedom is one of her top priorities too. Hmm I'm still trying to get my head around this one. 🤔🤔

We all know Josh is a scam but he actually has the audacity to say he’s an ACCREDITED relationship coach??? Which association on earth accredits relationship coach?? Bali Scammer Coach Association? Counting your uni student mentor experiences in is such BS because for most who’s been to uni know a mentor is someone who gives tips and advices around school but for actual mental health problem there’s most likely a mental health professional at school that students can reach out for help. He’s definitely not ACCREDITED to give out any mental health advice! I can’t stand him on this really.
Oh this really makes my bloody boil...

Joshua Luke SCAMpbell is nothing but a dirty, rotten liar just like his narcissist wife. Lying about his credentials to make a quick buck without giving a duck about the poor women he's hurting in the process.

"Business and psychology degree" my ass. He has a degree in business and RETAIL MANAGEMENT! Nothing to do with the human psyche or gives him any right to coach in the field. Him embellishing the truth to make himself sound more legit is just all kinds of wrong. It's literally on his official LinkedIn for anyone to see so if someone does even a bit of research, they should be able to realize this hopefully

And the whole "I coached hundreds of kids in uni" is a load of bollocks. Basically what he really did was act as a guide and help for first year students. They have it at all universities 🙄🙄

The only thing I believed was his personal trainer qualification but I just went to check on the official ACTION (formerly known as ACT) register and he's not on it... (Although he could've simply not renewed his license so I'll give him the benefit of the doubt... Although his track record of lying about credentials plus his general lack of professionalism and knowledge (Sean Nalewanyj anyone?) Would suggest otherwise

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
For someone who cherishes their family she hasn't seen them since pre-covid or even met her husband's family. The world is opening up and she hasn't bothered to fly back to Australia or visit the UK, which I found strange. I managed to safely fly in/out of two East Asian countries that have some of the strictest covid travel policies, whilst studying and with a part-time job. She mentions freedom is one of her top priorities too. Hmm I'm still trying to get my head around this one. 🤔🤔
She mentioned her family is coming to Bali soon, probably around her birthday in July. And I think they’re visiting to have the official wedding reception with family they missed when Jasmine and Josh eloped. That’s my guess. I can’t imagine Josh’s family visiting Bali. They would be like fish out of water. Esp his racist dad probably would make jokes about the local Balinese people.

Joshua Luke SCAMpbell is nothing but a dirty, rotten liar just like his narcissist wife. Lying about his credentials to make a quick buck without giving a duck about the poor women he's hurting in the process.

"Business and psychology degree" my ass. He has a degree in business and RETAIL MANAGEMENT! Nothing to do with the human psyche or gives him any right to coach in the field. Him embellishing the truth to make himself sound more legit is just all kinds of wrong. It's literally on his official LinkedIn for anyone to see so if someone does even a bit of research, they should be able to realize this hopefully

And the whole "I coached hundreds of kids in uni" is a load of bollocks. Basically what he really did was act as a guide and help for first year students. They have it at all universities 🙄🙄

The only thing I believed was his personal trainer qualification but I just went to check on the official ACTION (formerly known as ACT) register and he's not on it... (Although he could've simply not renewed his license so I'll give him the benefit of the doubt... Although his track record of lying about credentials plus his general lack of professionalism and knowledge (Sean Nalewanyj anyone?) Would suggest otherwise
With the amount of lying he does about this, I can only imagine what other aspects of his life he’s lying about. His “blissful” relationship with Jasmine is one that comes to mind.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3

Thanks for letting us know that I believe he must have updated his LinkedIn.

He claimed he graduated with a firsts class, ok but I don’t believe to be honest and I don’t know how to find that out by myself unless I call the university to do some digging.

Makes sense because it’s a bit of a strange combination at first glance Business and Psychology but on the other hand it’s also not uncommon for students to choose combinations like these if the university offers such options, like the Open University has a program called Open Degree for BA/Bsc and Masters and it’s quite popular.

I know of someone that studied English, Astronomy and Biology instead of the usual English and Literature, English and Creative Writing, English and Linguistics or English and ESOL and things that are not too far off.
I also had a look at the university of Surrey and at least at the time I am writing this comment the university of Surrey which is located in Guildford does not offer Business and Psychology. https://www.surrey.ac.uk/undergraduate

The university that offers Business Psychology is the University of Kingston which is also located in Surrey and it’s a totally separate entity from the university of Surrey in Guildford.

If you look at the description of the course content the psychology part says a bit of the following:

“This course combines psychological theory with business understanding. You'll learn how decision making, marketing, finance, human resources, and business strategy are all influenced by cognitive and social processes.”

Source:

474DA40A-5663-48EA-AC93-EAF0A111E379.jpeg

He mentioned in his website as business. Why he has to spice with “psychology”??

0D26CFA0-BF19-452B-9EBC-A39455BECE25.png

Do you know what this means If josh ever had collab / work with this big companies like for example “Bumble?” What this means? Josh meet Jasmine via Bumble right? So does it means Josh collaboration with Bumble? My heads blow up i can’t think 🥲😂

Last edited:
  • Haha

Let's keep an eye on his LinkedIn and see if he ends up changing his qualifications there 😏

Reactions: 1
What kind of psychology degree is this that he did along with his business degree?
We know people can study combined, interdisciplinary or whatever degrees but I honestly don’t think it’s clinical psychology.
Yeah it's most definitely NOT clinical psychology (even assuming he did a psychology degree). Where I'm from, you can do 3 year psychology degree then do one year of honours and then try to get into the suuuuper competitive clinical psychology programme (only about 10 spaces annually). Most people who do psychology don't really end up doing anything with that degree, just good as general knowledge/interest I guess. But here, essentially a Bachelor of Science is pretty useless without further postgraduate study and/or clinical studies.

Makes sense because it’s a bit of a strange combination at first glance Business and Psychology but on the other hand it’s also not uncommon for students to choose combinations like these if the university offers such options, like the Open University has a program called Open Degree for BA/Bsc and Masters and it’s quite popular.
Again, where I'm from, it's very common to do "conjoint" or double degrees that have nothing to do with each other e.g. a Bachelor of Arts (majoring in anything from history, politics to languages, sociology etc.) and Bachelor of Science, or a BA and a Bachelor of Commerce (accounting, finance, management, international business, economics etc.). Some people may of course choose two related degrees but not at all uncommon to do different ones. So I'll give Josh that, but given that there seems no evidence he even TOOK any papers/modules/whatever you call them in psychology, it's not very credible.

View attachment 1318722
He mentioned in his website as business. Why he has to spice with “psychology”??

View attachment 1318729
Do you know what this means If josh ever had collab / work with this big companies like for example “Bumble?” What this means? Josh meet Jasmine via Bumble right? So does it means Josh collaboration with Bumble? My heads blow up i can’t think 🥲😂
Area Manager at LIDL… he’s literally only a PLACEMENT STUDENT there I can’t even 😂😂 he actually BS so much I don’t think he remembers what he wrote, every single experiences he’s had he exaggerated to a much larger extent, almost like the LinkedIn Meme where people described passing a driver license test as passing the most professional and respected exam blah blah blah. This man is a joke inside out, I truly feel sorry for the women who’s paid even a single dollar for his scamming service

Attachments

• Haha
Lies lies lies lies, you see?
He’s full of crap dude!
Off topic but Jasmine's reaction/face looks so staged and fake there lol. She probs knew exactly when he was going to propose cause she told him to! Had to make sure she looks immaculate and reacts appropriately etc.

View attachment 1318722

View attachment 1318729
lol more examples of how he exaggerated his ‘experiences’

‘perform for prime time TV’ ???

‘worked with ITV’ AKA just a failed love island contestant he mentioned for 99+ times on multiple platforms

‘Feature on national news’ now this is funny cuz they literally just used his stripper photo as a news cover which has nothing to do with him personally

‘Prance around celebrity parties as a half naked bulter’ celebrity who? Kim K?? Is this something to be proud of or has anything to do with coaching at all?

For bumble I remember he and Jasmine did a 10 second tiktok reel for how they met on bumble… not sure if you can count that as ‘worked with…’

and these are just a few examples besides his doubtable qualification… this man is beyond help!

Attachments

• Haha

Ironic he studied “Business ethics” but both him and Jasmine Lipska have done what I consider unethical biz practices. Outright lying on credentials, price gouging their coaching services and retreat, Jasmine coaching and being in a position that makes her appear as an expert on “subconscious mastery” and “inner child healing”…wtf lol. When she’s not at all. They both handle topics that are related or sub related to mental health. Never once have I seen the disclaimer to direct their clients if they have serious mental health issues to work with a licensed therapist or psychiatrist.

• Angry
Hi Everyone, I had another look at Josh’s profile and I marked at least 3 screenshots, they are not in order so you don’t have to look at other screenshots if you don’t want to.
I can see why JellyJam was annoyed, so the guy says in the bio somewhere that he did a “Business & Psychology at Surrey” the further down he says that he did a Business and Retail Management at the University of Surrey.

What kind of dumb move is this?

Anyone can see on the website of the University of Surrey and at least at the moment they don’t even a Business and Retail Management either, the closest they have is Business and Marketing.

And who is this Samsul Chowdhurry?
The one that apparently paid £45K for a degree in Business and Retail Management?
and obtained a first class honours degree?
I also marked that one in the last minute.

I don’t want to say what I am thinking because I can’t prove.

Attachments

Last edited:
Hi Everyone, I had another look at Josh’s profile and I marked at least 3 screenshots, they are not in order so you don’t have to look at other screenshots if you don’t want to.
I can see why JellyJam was annoyed, so the guy says in the bio somewhere that he did a “Business & Psychology at Surrey” the further down he says that he did a Business and Retail Management at the University of Surrey.

What kind of dumb move is this?

Anyone can see on the website of the University of Surrey and at least at the moment they don’t even a Business and Retail Management either, the closest they have is Business and Marketing.

The one that apparently paid £45K for a degree in Business and Retail Management?

Yep exactly how i expected it! He helped first years move into their dorms and show them the way around the campus and student union. Absolutely NOTHING to do with mental health or wellness! At the very most, they probably asked for his advice on certain things but not like he talked them through severe mental health issues and saved their lives the way he goes on about. 🙄

And you can see the modules he studied for his degree... Again nothing to do with psychology or human psyche

I think that certificate that says Shamsul Chowdhury is just an example certificate of what it looks like, nothing to do with Josh lol. Just happens to come up when you google Josh's degree for some reason lol

I really am shocked that Josh received a first class (although we haven't seen the certificate so he may very well be lying about that too!)
He is just so beyond stupid! The fact he thinks he can get away with such brazen lies is disgusting!

He thinks so highly of himself that he calls himself a "creative director" AHAHAHAHA

So what do you think? Josh liked his LinkedIn post. Searched for this guy's LinkedIn profile. Shamsul was his classmate at uni they both studied business and retail management from 2014-2018. He is doing a lot better than Josh in terms of career. Lol

Last edited:
Yep exactly how i expected it! He helped first years move into their dorms and show them the way around the campus and student union. Absolutely NOTHING to do with mental health or wellness! At the very most, they probably asked for his advice on certain things but not like he talked them through severe mental health issues and saved their lives the way he goes on about. 🙄

And you can see the modules he studied for his degree... Again nothing to do with psychology or human psyche

I think that certificate that says Shamsul Chowdhury is just an example certificate of what it looks like, nothing to do with Josh lol. Just happens to come up when you google Josh's degree for some reason lol

I really am shocked that Josh received a first class (although we haven't seen the certificate so he may very well be lying about that too!)
He is just so beyond stupid! The fact he thinks he can get away with such brazen lies is disgusting!

He thinks so highly of himself that he calls himself a "creative director" AHAHAHAHA
Just found this. Apparently he made a donation to the university, it's highlighted right at the bottom (although could be another Josh, it's a common name. Although how many Joshua Campbell's graduated from Surrey in 2018? It's probably him)
That's how he got his first class most likely 😉🙄

Attachments

Reactions: 1
So what do you think? Josh liked his LinkedIn post. Searched for this guy's LinkedIn profile. Shamsul was his classmate at uni they both studied business and retail management from 2014-2018. He is doing a lot better than Josh in terms of career. Lol
What do I think about the post he liked?

My theory is that perhaps Josh was inspired and thought it would be a good idea to say that he graduated with a first class honours degree in Business and Retail Management, maybe Josh did well in the exams I don’t know, some people are good at studying hard and passing exams but when they get into the real world of they can’t do sh*t.
I have not seen the certificate nor the transcript so I have to give the benefit of doubt there.

What I don’t get is the psychology bit, did he not think people would dig?
I also looked at that Chowdhurry boy and yes he certainly is doing way better than Josh each to their own but when becomes a scammer and huts vulnerable people that’s problematic.