Jasmine Lipska #2 bankrolling hubby Scampbell, courses to sell, onlyfans when? Only time will tell

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just an idea that popped into my head. What are your thoughts?
I don't want to say anything about ideas she can steal. But if I were to go to a retreat, I certainly would not choose a retreat organized by a for-profit organization.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I haven't posted in a long time but I've been reading and seething alongside everyone about her retreat.

Do you all remember Jade Joselyn? Josh used to hang out with her, and he still follows her on Instagram. She's the type of woman that fits Josh's type to a T (and we all know his preferences very well because he has made multiple posts about how Jasmine isn't his type because he prefers fit blonde women lol).

Anyways, Jade is also hosting a retreat! I'm not saying that these are completely fair prices either, but it is SO MUCH more affordable than Jasmine's retreat. For almost the the third of Jasmine's ridiculous price, you get to stay for 7 days, have ALL meals included, daily workout classes (if I'm reading this correctly, jasmine is only offering one yoga class), pretty much all the same excusions as Jasmine PLUS more, and guaranteed transportation from the airport.

Tbh, I find Jade a bit problematic too, but I will still much rather go to her retreat than Jasmine, if someone forced me to choose. at least I get workout everyday, have all my meals covered, and Jade seems like a less awkward person to be around haha.

Attachments

Reactions: 2
I was looking at the constant barrage of advertisement for the retreat and it seems that Jasmine's world and retreat seems so ridiculously white washed. It's so weird that Jasmine is literally fluent in Indonesian (a skill most expats don't have) yet hasn't bothered to properly learn about the culture around her or fully integrate?? She only cherrypicks what's cute and aesthetic and through a westerners lense.

I've done a little research and seen other retreats have a wide variety of different races/backgrounds and seem super welcoming/I get good vibes from them (even Mariana's). I don't want to accuse Jasmine of anything but I've noticed a definite different in how she responds to white/east Asian people vs black/south Indian people's comments for example.

She always says "like minded" which rubs me the wrong way because in her mind, "like minded" means closed minded, right wing, ignorant anti vaxxers like herself. She needs to realize it takes all sorts to make a world go round. I try to understand and respect all viewpoints, even my colleagues who are anti vaxx etc yet we still get on and try to understand each other. Jasmine shutting out anyone who doesn't think like her is just making her fall further and further into an echo chamber.

Her erasure and silence of plus sized women, darker skinned women, LGBT women is deafening. I remember how there was homophobic abuse going on in her comments and she didn't nothing to stop it. That was truly shocking to me. From an outsiders view, she doesn't seem welcoming to any woman who isn't like herself: skinny, white/east Asian, conventionally attractive and have mild misogynistic/racist tendencies. Her courses are made by her, for girls like her. Jasmine if you're reading this: that's probably why you're seeing little success in your retreat (just something to think about if you're not already angrily logging out and furiously journaling about my words lol)

As you can probably tell, I'm VERY sceptical of retreats/meet ups/anything that fosters a parasocial relationship but if I had to, Mariana just seems like a nice, welcoming character and the success and diversity of her retreats speaks volumes. I'd probably go to hers if I was that way inclined.

Just an idea that popped into my head. What are your thoughts?
Women’s beauty come in all shapes, sizes, skin shades and so on as far as personality that’s more complex to describe here because we all change slightly if not 108 degrees as we grow and get older, nobody is 100% nice nor 100% horrible.
About sexuality or romanticality gender, biological sex those are also another complex subjects.
If Jasmine did not do anything about discriminatory comments against those marginalised groups of people that suggests she’s very naive about it which I don’t think she is or is a somewhat closet gay herself somewhere, I am NOT implying for a fact that she is gay but I have worked with these people and Jasmine traits and behaviour fits there, things like pretend to have old traditional values when they clearly haven’t or are nowhere to be see which is very much the case of Lipscam and Scampbell, talk about monthly periods non stop, over insist on having a vaginal or natural birth, if they have a c-section they feel like a “failure” instead of being grateful, all to prove they are real women, be jealous of other women for no real reason and see them as competition, not being able to connect with other women and form meaningful relationships it’s all there. (I know in a few days she will prove me wrong)

I know of lesbian and bisexual women that have children, are maternal and have some of the things mentioned above and yet they just act normal with nothing to justify.

I know gay men too with children, paternal, go to the gym hardworking, they may on a rare occasion fall in love with a woman (no one talks about that by the way) are in control of themselves, act normal and again nothing to justify.

She puts her whole life on the internet for the world to see and if you overshare you will be scrutinised specifically if you scam vulnerable people. (I know she will take a few days off and make stories on how energised she now is)

As I said before I would not go to a retreat of Jasmine because I see no value and it’s way too niche based on her life misfortunes, yes you can use your misfortunes to help and teach others but not the way she does the other thing is instead of telling us that we “pathetic” and “hope that we find happiness” let me say this you this Jasmine constructive criticism and bullying are two very different things when one reacts badly to constructive criticism they tend to write it off as “bullying” and about the happiness part one can be very satisfied and fulfilled with most parts of life or all even but that does not mean we have to turn a blind eye on or be oblivious to what is happening around us physically or on the internet.
If I sign a petition, join a march or a protest against physically or online like I do here for something that I feel is not right it doesn’t mean I am “unhappy”.

Do you guys remember when she said years ago that if she didn’t get into Korean at university she would have studied Law, Teaching or Political Science?
She could have studied and finished but I don’t think she would have been a very good one, some lawyers are scammers too like they know some of their clients case have no prospects of winning and yet they take their money also she’s not very argumentative and cannot prove her points effectively.
About Political Science I don’t need to say anything.
Perhaps her best bet would be to work as translator and interpreter in the legal sector somewhere and combine those passions.

I haven't posted in a long time but I've been reading and seething alongside everyone about her retreat.

Do you all remember Jade Joselyn? Josh used to hang out with her, and he still follows her on Instagram. She's the type of woman that fits Josh's type to a T (and we all know his preferences very well because he has made multiple posts about how Jasmine isn't his type because he prefers fit blonde women lol).

Anyways, Jade is also hosting a retreat! I'm not saying that these are completely fair prices either, but it is SO MUCH more affordable than Jasmine's retreat. For almost the the third of Jasmine's ridiculous price, you get to stay for 7 days, have ALL meals included, daily workout classes (if I'm reading this correctly, jasmine is only offering one yoga class), pretty much all the same excusions as Jasmine PLUS more, and guaranteed transportation from the airport.

Tbh, I find Jade a bit problematic too, but I will still much rather go to her retreat than Jasmine, if someone forced me to choose. at least I get workout everyday, have all my meals covered, and Jade seems like a less awkward person to be around haha.
Crickey, you will hurt Jasmine with that comment but that’s not our problem, why choosing to stay with a man that you are not his type nor respects you?

Crickey, you will hurt Jasmine with that comment but that’s not our problem, why choosing to stay with a man that you are not his type nor respects you?
Haha true, but I'm literally just quoting what Josh has wrote on his Instagram page for everyone, including Jasmine, to read.

Reactions: 1
Sorry to keep posting day and day out these past few days but I just had a thought!
Even if GG and these thread on TL about Jasmine Lipscam did not exist there are countless videos on YouTube and articles on the internet that talk about people like Jasmine, the shady side of the spiritual community, Bali, the retreats and so on and so forth they may not mention names like Anna did but anyone watching those videos know they are talking about people like the likes of Lipscam, Scampbell and others.

What is Jasmine gonna do about it?

Sorry to keep posting day and day out these past few days but I just had a thought!
Even if GG and these thread on TL about Jasmine Lipscam did not exist there are countless videos on YouTube and articles on the internet that talk about people like Jasmine, the shady side of the spiritual community, Bali, the retreats and so on and so forth they may not mention names like Anna did but anyone watching those videos know they are talking about people like the likes of Lipscam, Scampbell and others.

What is Jasmine gonna do about it?
Even if coaching ends up being more of a flop than it is now (which I'm sure it will), she definitely won't admit that she's a failed coach but rather make it seem like an "aligned" decision for her mental health when she has 0 clients in the near future. What can Jasmine do? Well she can either start posting travel videos again, but her lifestyle has changed so much (her personality and human baggage Josh) that I doubt she'll attract her old viewers back. I think Jasmine's career peak came to an end as soon as she moved to Bali, and I doubt it will happen again because even if she makes some changes to her content, she already has different life priorities like starting a family, and traveling with the human baggage makes it so much harder on her cost-wise.

I see someone mentioned she could be a translator, but let's be honest, qualifications, experience, and age matters. This world is competitive and people would rather hire professional translators from people who are young, have a degree, are single, or older and experienced, rather than someone like Jasmine who has no real career experience and culturally ignorant. Yes, she could go back and re-educate herself, but I doubt she will have the work ethic or priorities to fight for a real job.

I honestly think her career options are very limited, and I don't think she'll ever make the transition from working for herself to work with/for others. It mainly comes down to attitude and priorities, none of which are looking good for Jasmine right now. I think both of them will have to stay in Bali for much much longer, given it's the only lifestyle they can afford.

She's MAD TRIGGERED 😂😂😂
Brace yourselves guys, this is all she's gonna be talking about for the next few days. Let prepare ourselves for the condescending stories and captions. It's gonna be rough.

"98% of you", yeah. So like 30 people at best who are active followers. Out of them, they are just people from poorer countries who have a cult obsession with you or pervs who are there for tits which you graciously provide them. Maybe 5-10 girls who like your content but that would 100% change if they saw this forum. None of them actually like you for you evidently seen through lack of sign ups. 😂

There's a growing number of people who will be continuously picking apart your lies and scams and narcissism. It won't stop so cry about it 🙄

God bless YOUR soul Jasie, you aren't seeing the pearly gates the way you're carrying on 😂
I think she's lying, it's the reverse. 98% of people are not resonating with her. If she was connecting and fostering a community there would be more positive feedback than negative. The fact that her alleged "2%" of comments bothers her is telling. If it's only a small group why would she make a post about it? Because the reality is that it's the majority and she can't face the truth. The comments she blocks have all been respectful and encouraging her to think critically. How is the comment "Are you aware of Tattle?" offensive at all?

She's greedy and selfish for never thinking of her community's needs and price gouging the tit out of her programs and retreat. Jasmine, everyone with a brain can see through your scammer ways. Nothing is original with her, she copies everything and everyone.

Would 100% go to Jade Joselyn or Mariana's retreat than Jasmine's. They seem wayyyy less robotic, less calculating and more personable than Jasmine. Even though I wouldn't go to any lol. Would rather rent an AirBnB with friends and plan our own fun. And they probably would offer more than a free Google drive with pics 😂 Still laughing that she had that as her selling point. She knows the value she's providing is not worth $3K+ so she's literally listing random stuff to convince people to do it. Also is Jasmine even trustworthy to run a retreat? Has Jasmine ever had a sleepover with friends who were not her family growing up? The retreat will probably be the closest she'll have to it.

Also side note, I find it interesting that Mariana and Kelley are skyrocketing with followers on Instagram. And Jasmine's follower count and engagement is going down. I guess Jasmine's karma is biting her in the butt because she would always harp on having "expanders" in your life and drop them once they had no use for her. Now, Jasmine is the "shrinker" (made that up lol) in her "friend" group. She is moving backwards, the least relevant or useful to them 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Even if coaching ends up being more of a flop than it is now (which I'm sure it will), she definitely won't admit that she's a failed coach but rather make it seem like an "aligned" decision for her mental health when she has 0 clients in the near future. What can Jasmine do? Well she can either start posting travel videos again, but her lifestyle has changed so much (her personality and human baggage Josh) that I doubt she'll attract her old viewers back. I think Jasmine's career peak came to an end as soon as she moved to Bali, and I doubt it will happen again because even if she makes some changes to her content, she already has different life priorities like starting a family, and traveling with the human baggage makes it so much harder on her cost-wise.

I see someone mentioned she could be a translator, but let's be honest, qualifications, experience, and age matters. This world is competitive and people would rather hire professional translators from people who are young, have a degree, are single, or older and experienced, rather than someone like Jasmine who has no real career experience and culturally ignorant. Yes, she could go back and re-educate herself, but I doubt she will have the work ethic or priorities to fight for a real job.

I honestly think her career options are very limited, and I don't think she'll ever make the transition from working for herself to work with/for others. It mainly comes down to attitude and priorities, none of which are looking good for Jasmine right now. I think both of them will have to stay in Bali for much much longer, given it's the only lifestyle they can afford.
Hi friend or fellow commentator,

It was me that suggested translation and interpreting for Jasmine because she loves languages and in the past around 2018 or something when she spoke about her end of school results she mentioned that if she didn’t go into Korean she would have studied to be a Teacher, Law or Political Science and those are jobs of pressure teaching is wonderful job but Teachers are quitting left, right and centre for many reasons and some parents cannot hear the truth about their children so teachers are forced are to write comments in water down versions of the children they teach, I was a once school student and I have friends who are teachers so I get all sides.
Law is appealing but when people are there they will find is not as clear cut, Political Science on it’s own errrr you won’t learn much new stuff according to friends of mine that did that.
That’s why I suggested Legal Translation and Interpreting as a way to connect those passions, of course there would be easy and hard days.

Personally I would not watch her travel videos again if she were to go back to that because she always make them seem like they are magical places there are people in the travel community that have children but when it comes to school age ..... mmmmmm I don’t know.
Any parent can homeschool a child and hire other teachers if needed go to the gov website, it’s no secret but not everyone knows that and it’s not a decision that can be taken lightly and if it goes wrong there can be repercussions that’s why in some countries it’s not allowed because some parents may use that to isolate and brainwash their children.

It would be interesting to see what Jasmine would have become if it wasn’t for these platforms that she uses.
She could run scams from paper ads and flyers in the old days but it would be at a much smaller scale and she would have been known as a fraud bottom line point blank.

Jasmine will continue in this lifestyle for as long as there are 🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑 coming in when that stops she will move onto another scam and when the options ran out I don’t know.

It's been a few months since she's boasted about her "six figure business" and "20k months". Guess now we know why lol. Judging from all her self-pitying posts I'm guessing business hasn't been doing too well lately. It's funny how she says she fears becoming irrelevant when she's already way past the point of irrelevancy. Her peak was in her early-youtube career when she did more vlog/food type content and since she started travelling full time her views started slowly dwindling. Introducing Josh to her brand was the final nail in the coffin. Holy crap that man is insanely unlikeable. He's the reason why I unsubscribed.

I'd be worried too if I were her. Social media algorithms are truly cutthroat, even for genuinely talented creators. She's been on a steady decline for years and it's really hard-if not impossible-to turn that around once the algorithm has pegged you as unprofitable. Also Jasmine's primary customers are young impressionable (if not vulnerable & naive) girls. They will eventually age out of her content and see her for who she really is: a sheltered suburban girl with no real education or life experience to support her so called "qualifications". Even top creators with millions of followers eventually crash and burn--grav3yardgirl & Shane Dawson anyone?

I predict once she pumps out a baby or two, she'll pivot her coaching towards mothers or expectant mothers. Thing is, kids are expensive as hell. And I don't know anyone who'd be willing to fork over hundreds or thousands of dollars to greedy Jasmine when it'd be better spent on their children. At this point I think she'll be stuck in Bali for the rest of her life. Or another cheap third world country. At this rate with kids and a deadbeat husband, I don't think she'll even be able to afford to move back to a first world country like Australia. Oh well. As she always says, everything happens in ✨divine timing✨. Maybe its God's plan that she ends up as a broke irrelevant influencer, permanently supporting her man-baby husband 😊

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
It's been a few months since she's boasted about her "six figure business" and "20k months". Guess now we know why lol. Judging from all her self-pitying posts I'm guessing business hasn't been doing too well lately. It's funny how she says she fears becoming irrelevant when she's already way past the point of irrelevancy. Her peak was in her early-youtube career when she did more vlog/food type content and since she started travelling full time her views started slowly dwindling. Introducing Josh to her brand was the final nail in the coffin. Holy crap that man is insanely unlikeable. He's the reason why I unsubscribed.

I'd be worried too if I were her. Social media algorithms are truly cutthroat, even for genuinely talented creators. She's been on a steady decline for years and it's really hard-if not impossible-to turn that around once the algorithm has pegged you as unprofitable. Also Jasmine's primary customers are young impressionable (if not vulnerable & naive) girls. They will eventually age out of her content and see her for who she really is: a sheltered suburban girl with no real education or life experience to support her so called "qualifications". Even top creators with millions of followers eventually crash and burn--grav3yardgirl & Shane Dawson anyone?

I predict once she pumps out a baby or two, she'll pivot her coaching towards mothers or expectant mothers. Thing is, kids are expensive as hell. And I don't know anyone who'd be willing to fork over hundreds or thousands of dollars to greedy Jasmine when it'd be better spent on their children. At this point I think she'll be stuck in Bali for the rest of her life. Or another cheap third world country. At this rate with kids and a deadbeat husband, I don't think she'll even be able to afford to move back to a first world country like Australia. Oh well. As she always says, everything happens in ✨divine timing✨. Maybe its God's plan that she ends up as a broke irrelevant influencer, permanently supporting her man-baby husband 😊
Wow. That just reads like a sad, desperate diary entry. I can see the tear stains on the pages of her journal 😂

I find it so funny that she says she's "integrating the lessons" then only 1-2 sentences later. Immediately goes into teacher mode.

It's honestly so weird and I can never get over the fact that she can never admit she has any insecurities/issues etc. She's the one who's irrelevant and has a failing business yet she's framing it/deflecting so she's turning it into a teachable moment. I think people would respect her more if she was more candid and less arrogant and dropped the whole I'm so wise "holier than thou" attitude. The fact that she's sticking to that horrific price and hasn't offered a discount despite no interest is peak arrogance like wow. Even Josh swallowed his pride and gave out the health hunk crap for free after that collosal fail!

Jasmine, it's obvious to everyone that the retreat has failed. It's taken 2 days to barely get 200 likes on your post and you have only 1 sign up after plugging it for months. It's okay to be upset and embarrassed, it's about how you handle it that would earn you respect.

• Heart
  • Haha

Hahaha, love this comment! I would never trade my comfortable life in my first world country where basic things like healthcare and such are top notch, for a third world country to have a certain lifestyle. Would go there for a holiday, but not actually live there.

Wow. That just reads like a sad, desperate diary entry. I can see the tear stains on the pages of her journal 😂

I find it so funny that she says she's "integrating the lessons" then only 1-2 sentences later. Immediately goes into teacher mode.

It's honestly so weird and I can never get over the fact that she can never admit she has any insecurities/issues etc. She's the one who's irrelevant and has a failing business yet she's framing it/deflecting so she's turning it into a teachable moment. I think people would respect her more if she was more candid and less arrogant and dropped the whole I'm so wise "holier than thou" attitude. The fact that she's sticking to that horrific price and hasn't offered a discount despite no interest is peak arrogance like wow. Even Josh swallowed his pride and gave out the health hunk crap for free after that collosal fail!

Jasmine, it's obvious to everyone that the retreat has failed. It's taken 2 days to barely get 200 likes on your post and you have only 1 sign up after plugging it for months. It's okay to be upset and embarrassed, it's about how you handle it that would earn you respect.
Exactly 🤣 + her words are empty, hollow and meaningless.

She doesn't have to admit it. As you described, it points to insecurity with narcissistic traits. It is so obvious that she is hella insecure.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4

I'm laughing so hard because she uses the exact same words that we mention here about her being irrelevant. She also took out the free google drive photos out of her selling points after I said it was dumb. You're welcome, Jasmine! By her taking it out, she admits that was a dumb value prop. She really does care what we have to say about her 😂

Attachments

• Haha
I'm laughing so hard because she uses the exact same words that we mention here about her being irrelevant. She also took out the free google drive photos out of her selling points after I said it was dumb. You're welcome, Jasmine! By her taking it out, she admits that was a dumb value prop. She really does care what we have to say about her 😂
Still doesn’t convince me!
I can get retreats like that England which is a beautiful country too, why bother traveling to Bali.
Of course she cares about what we say about her, in that case she might as well say that her former followers are genius, enlightened people that give her plenty of ideas.

She's MAD TRIGGERED 😂😂😂
Brace yourselves guys, this is all she's gonna be talking about for the next few days. Let prepare ourselves for the condescending stories and captions. It's gonna be rough.

"98% of you", yeah. So like 30 people at best who are active followers. Out of them, they are just people from poorer countries who have a cult obsession with you or pervs who are there for tits which you graciously provide them. Maybe 5-10 girls who like your content but that would 100% change if they saw this forum. None of them actually like you for you evidently seen through lack of sign ups. 😂

There's a growing number of people who will be continuously picking apart your lies and scams and narcissism. It won't stop so cry about it 🙄

God bless YOUR soul Jasie, you aren't seeing the pearly gates the way you're carrying on 😂
Also, Jasie isn't very tech savvy is she? Doesn't she realise people don't need to make an account to view her profile? No one is silly enough to add to her profile views hence her embarassingly low engagement 😂

• Haha
They have to romanticise and turn EVERYTHING into a deep lesson! I have a theory that it's because their lives are so boring, they have to find excitement in even monotonous tasks. Like bloody hell she's SWEEPING and he's turning it into a lesson! They're so insufferable
Screenshot_20220604-102321.png

Another space has free'd up. Bro it wasn't even occupied in the first place 😅
Screenshot_20220604-102226.png

And they're asking for questions on their tit relationship. Can someone please ask something funny 😂
Also does anyone remember Josh asked for questions then never answered any? Maybe because he didn't get any questions 😂😂
Side note: if this pic isn't proof she's had a boob job then idk what is. Skinny AF arms and stomach like before yet massive chest? Make it make sense 🤔
Screenshot_20220604-102213.png

• Haha
Still doesn’t convince me!
I can get retreats like that England which is a beautiful country too, why bother traveling to Bali.
Of course she cares about what we say about her, in that case she might as well say that her former followers are genius, enlightened people that give her plenty of ideas.
Some might say like this bcs they never been to Bali. Bali has own charms like virtually every kind of natural beauty. With its varied landscape of hills and mountains, rugged coastlines and sandy beaches, lush rice terraces, and barren volcanic hillsides all providing a picturesque backdrop to its colorful, deeply spiritual, and unique culture stakes a serious claim to be paradise on earth. Oh no.. i think UK dont have. 😭 but still retreats Jasmine are overrated and overprice for Bali ! She can’t calculated or just greedy?

They have to romanticise and turn EVERYTHING into a deep lesson! I have a theory that it's because their lives are so boring, they have to find excitement in even monotonous tasks. Like bloody hell she's SWEEPING and he's turning it into a lesson! They're so insufferable
View attachment 1317280
View attachment 1317279
And they're asking for questions on their tit relationship. Can someone please ask something funny 😂
Also does anyone remember Josh asked for questions then never answered any? Maybe because he didn't get any questions 😂😂
Side note: if this pic isn't proof she's had a boob job then idk what is. Skinny AF arms and stomach like before yet massive chest? Make it make sense 🤔
View attachment 1317281
Fyi: Jasmine dont have money to do a boob Job🥲 since boob job is rare in Indonesia, that is expensive.

View attachment 1317280
View attachment 1317279
View attachment 1317281
c
i dont think she has anything done to her chest. she is not that skinny tbh, i think it`s just natural fat. Also implants dont make your boobs sag, one of the reasons for that is constant gaining and losing weight, UV rays or wearing no bra.
also Josh claiming he can help women find loving men is hilarious. imo it stems from too much self-confidence that he is the perfect man, maybe Jasie is making him think that. Also which woman would want a very intimate coaching session with a married man? come on.
Another tip to the couple since they check out this forum daily:
as a former viewer of Jasie it was interesting to know about your relationship when you got together. After years of being together, it doesnt attract my interest in the least anymore to know how your relationship is going or what you are doing. As a stranger I already do know enough about your intimacy, since Jasie is so very self-confident to share it to the world. NO thanks.

View attachment 1317280
View attachment 1317279
View attachment 1317281
We all know Josh is a scam but he actually has the audacity to say he’s an ACCREDITED relationship coach??? Which association on earth accredits relationship coach?? Bali Scammer Coach Association? Counting your uni student mentor experiences in is such BS because for most who’s been to uni know a mentor is someone who gives tips and advices around school but for actual mental health problem there’s most likely a mental health professional at school that students can reach out for help. He’s definitely not ACCREDITED to give out any mental health advice! I can’t stand him on this really.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
View attachment 1317280
View attachment 1317279
View attachment 1317281
That’s so stupid, sweeping 🧹 or cleaning your house is like taking a shower or washing your a** after taking a sh*t.

I have questions about their relationship:

Josh- why did you get married to a woman that’s not your type?
We’re you coerced into getting married to Jasmine? Did you get married to her because you felt sorry for her?

Jasmine- How can you say you have hot s*x with your husband when you have nothing to compare to?
Do you ever think that Josh is hella immature and stupid in his actions?
How do you live with yourself knowing fully well you are not your husband’s type?
What will you do to improve that relationship if anything can be realistically done?

Some might say like this bcs they never been to Bali. Bali has own charms like virtually every kind of natural beauty. With its varied landscape of hills and mountains, rugged coastlines and sandy beaches, lush rice terraces, and barren volcanic hillsides all providing a picturesque backdrop to its colorful, deeply spiritual, and unique culture stakes a serious claim to be paradise on earth. Oh no.. i think UK dont have. 😭 but still retreats Jasmine are overrated and overprice for Bali ! She can’t calculated or just greedy?

Fyi: Jasmine dont have money to do a boob Job🥲 since boob job is rare in Indonesia, that is expensive.
Hi, of course Bali is beautiful with all the things you said, I have nothing against the island of Bali nor Indonesia.
My cousin is married to an Indonesian lady and we are happy to have her, I think Indonesian is a beautiful language to listen to, if I were to live there I would learn the language I wouldn’t just expect everyone to speak English.
I do quite a lot of travel, if I found a retreat that I felt it would be the one I would go just not Jasmine’s one, so I am very sorry if you felt I came across the wrong way.
I have never even been to a retreat in England nor the countries I lived in but I once lived next to a place where they do retreats and sometimes I would go there for a vegetarian meal and a walk.
Jasmine and these expats don’t represent Bali at all and that’s one thing we have to learn to separate.

Last edited:
  • Heart
We all know Josh is a scam but he actually has the audacity to say he’s an ACCREDITED relationship coach??? Which association on earth accredits relationship coach?? Bali Scammer Coach Association? Counting your uni student mentor experiences in is such BS because for most who’s been to uni know a mentor is someone who gives tips and advices around school but for actual mental health problem there’s most likely a mental health professional at school that students can reach out for help. He’s definitely not ACCREDITED to give out any mental health advice! I can’t stand him on this really.
Oh my god 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I cannot stand the amount of BS I’ve just read.
First of all life coaching, NLP, spiritual healing or whatever the sh*t he claims are unregulated industries.
Yes, I too would love to know the awarding body he took these qualifications from.
According to his LinkedIn he only had some job experiences or stayed in some jobs for a short time although the contracts could have been “permanent”.

Where are the students from the university of Surrey that he advised? (I believe he may have helped some people and encouraged them to keep going we all do that I believe).

What kind of psychology degree is this that he did along with his business degree?
We know people can study combined, interdisciplinary or whatever degrees but I honestly don’t think it’s clinical psychology.

Where are his fitness clients?
Where are all the other clients from his other modalities?

Engineering wow???*
Edit: Human design??????????????

I know next Scampbell will become a tarot card reader, ✋ palmistry reader and medium and all the bullshit to scam desperate vulnerable young and old ladies looking for their Prince to come.
I remember just over a year ago I came here after reading everything, I had no intention of joining this site to talk about Jasmine but I was so sick and tired that I had to things were coming up every day and I remember saying oh 😦 the nonsense isn’t about to stop anytime soon and now it’s worse.

Last edited:
  • Haha